Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go (2696 Views)

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by silibaba: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
pls house this is very serious. i am so eager to know why girls carry tissue whereever they go. angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
Because they don't know when they are gonna cry grin
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by snowdrops(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
You mean the girls/ladies you have encountered. So rewrite the topic.
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
tpacalipse:

Because they don't know when they are gonna cry grin

SHUT UP THERE! grin grin

@ poster you sure you want to know the answer/s? tongue
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by eghost247(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
silibaba:

pls house this is very serious. i am so eager to know why girls carry tissue whereever they go. angry angry

@op who collect your feeding bottle?
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by Odunnu: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
Gurls carry tissue? Is it heavy load?
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by 190smh: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
To clean themselves up wen eva they are done havin inter curse

cos they dont seem to know wen they cud have inter curse

it cud happen to them anywhere

in the bus, in a hotel on the tree even in the BUSHES

Esp home based nigerian girls and jamaicans its their speciality angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by slimyem: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
silibaba:

i am so eager to know why girls carry tissue whereever they go. angry angry

ever had the words*personal hygiene*??
Find your answer in that!
190smh:

in the bus, in a hotel on the tree even in the BUSHES

Esp home based nigerian girls and jamaicans its their speciality angry angry

shut up and stop talking trash!
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by Goldieluks: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2011
190smh:

in the bus, in  a hotel on the tree even in the BUSHES

Esp home based nigerian girls  and jamaicans its their speciality  angry angry

It varies with different individual girls/ladies.
Most girls/ladies do not carry it for the purpose of s3x,maybe they use it to wipe their nostrils
when they have( flu ) or maybe to wipe
down bottom under after doing a wee.
grin
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by MrCork17: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
silibaba:

silibaba. bro I suspect they tryin to hide ther preeety face from your ugly face. Am only guessin undecided
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by pendo89(f): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
190smh:

[color=red]

in the bus, on the tree even in the BUSHES

oh boy  grin grin grin

op there are several alternatives to tissue. ope you are not talking about a roll of tissue. But tissues r for emergency eg. you could pour stuff on ur dress or some water splashes on you may want to wipe a dusty seat before u sit, so many things I can think of.
we also carry wet wipes to clean hands when no water is available. ok u sure dnt want to know what women carry in their bags but its the whole bathroom.
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by 190smh: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldielucks

But my home based nigerian girlfriend the 6 of them always carry these tissues to wipe

themselves up wen im violently done with them in BED

[size=5pt]even you yourself dont you carry Tissue yourself wen coming to my place  angry angry[/size]
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by Goldieluks: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2011
190smh:

Goldielucks

But my home based nigerian girlfriend the 6 of them always carry these tissues to wipe

themselves up wen im violently done with them in BED

[size=5pt]even you yourself dont you carry Tissue yourself wen coming to my place  angry angry[/size]

Your mind is so fuccked up. cheesy
Have we met before?
shocked angry
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by 190smh: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
^You should be asking How many times have we had s[i]e[/i]x before

Aint it just 3 times  angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by Goldieluks: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
ewu, you get diccck? grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by 190smh: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
shocked angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by FreakieMoi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
eghost247:

@op who collect your feeding bottle?
Re: Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
This is a funny question!
Sometimes you may need to wipe your nose (especially here in the winter)!

(1) (Reply)

When They Stick Out / Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell / {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.