Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) (29998 Views)

Cost Of Healthy Diet In Nigeria Up ₦‎982 In March – NBS / Average Cost Of Healthy Diet For Nigerians Is N938 – National Bureau Of Statisti / High Cost Of Living : See The African Pear I Bought For #400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by tctrills: 5:22pm On Mar 09
RepoMan007:
I don't believe this. SE is always very expensive and closely followed by SS, the SW and finally Urban MB.
When you conduct your own research then we can listen to you. When last did you travel around the country?
Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by donmik: 5:34pm On Mar 09
Jennyclay:
Nonsense stat undecided

Only my break-fast is worth 5k daily not to talk of other healthy food I cook for lunch and dinner undecided

Laughs...
Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09
Jennyclay:
Nonsense stat undecided

Only my break-fast is worth 5k daily not to talk of other healthy food I cook for lunch and dinner undecided

Proudly funded by simps angry
Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by Domaining101: 6:58pm On Mar 09
ProfKKK:
If only you know how dumb you sound in your quest to sound like a sensible or knowledgeable person. The 4 main cardinal points are North, South, East and West. Now I will advice you draw this into a quadrant so you have a clear picture of what i am saying. Now going forward, we also have 4 "Intercardinal" (or ordinal) directions which is formed by plotting each of the main 4 cardinal points against each other. If you know how to use a compass you will know this. But its obvious you lack knowledge in this regard. I believe you have plotted the 4 main cardinal points like i stated earlier? Now, take a step further by plotting the 4 intercardinal points on each of the quadrants. If you do this, you will get
1. North West
2. North East
3. South West
4. South East.

Now because of the uniqueness and the spread of the Nigeria map based on size, shape, geographics and ethnicity etc, we further have it divided into an additional North Central and South South (Niger Delta). Now, i believe you can see that there is nothing illogical here, and obviously you are the one sounding really foolish and ignorant. Get educated before you come to a public space like Nairaland to dance naked for the world to see. And just to clarify further, Nigeria is not useless (as you stated in your post), you are the one that is useless. Shalom

Modified: Seeing the number of people who liked and shared your post goes a long way to show the reasons why we have the chunk of leaders we have today in this country. Most people don`t even know their right from their left. na anywhere belle face them dey go. LOL

Mehnn just shut up bro. If only you know how dense you sound in your quest to prove my ignorance.
First of all, you no where near as lettered and knowledgeable as i am because who the fûck are you? undecided Abi na the pidgin wey i dey use cap dey confuse your papa?

Secondly, i only used the phrase "8 main" in that context, just to accommodate the absolutely illogical and absurd cardinal points that were fabricated by some of our politicians due to their selfish and tribalist geopolitical interests, no thing more. You coming here to say that it was because of the uniqueness and the spread of the Nigeria map based on size, shape, geographics and ethnicity bla,bla,bla, shows that you have resolved to be willfully disingenuous, if your lots were inexistent in this zoo of a country, i may never have degenerated into zoo in the first place because people like you are the catalyst to the numerous problems plaguing this country.

I don't have the time to get into arguments with you, call a spade a spade and stop trying to defend stupidity.
Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by godguy: 7:08pm On Mar 09
Jennyclay:
Nonsense stat undecided

Keep eating your future
Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09
soullove1881:

This one don turn argument for una again? In SW, they don't really sell per plate, you touch what you want and touch the meat. In SS/SE, it's usually per plate.
You get too much time on your hands, it's not worth it
Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by mayokun12: 8:05pm On Mar 09
lhurd:

But that's why they called them "GEO-POLITICAL ZONES". Or so I assumed

Geography + Politics
Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by McStoic(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09
Jennyclay:
Nonsense stat undecided

Hmmm
Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by MartinsD12(m): 1:45am On Mar 10
politicoNG:

The Cable index
Who put out this nonsense list a plate of food here is 1000 to 1500
Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by Dshocker(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10
Jennyclay:
Nonsense stat undecided

Proverbs 12 : 22 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) by ProfKKK: 8:13am On Mar 11
If this country is really a zoo like you stated then I wonder why a degenerate animal like you is still resident here. If you get money, japa na (if you can afford it. LOL). Afterall, Nigeria is not the only country in the world. You spend all your creative and productive energy in cursing your country and then you wonder why you live in the gutters and your life is so miserable. Get to work dude, Its monday anuofia. cheesy LoL

Domaining101:
Mehnn just shut up bro. If only you know how dense you sound in your quest to prove my ignorance.
First of all, you no where near as lettered and knowledgeable as i am because who the fûck are you? undecided Abi na the pidgin wey i dey use cap dey confuse your papa?

Secondly, i only used the phrase "8 main" in that context, just to accommodate the absolutely illogical and absurd cardinal points that were fabricated by some of our politicians due to their selfish and tribalist geopolitical interests, no thing more. You coming here to say that it was because of the uniqueness and the spread of the Nigeria map based on size, shape, geographics and ethnicity bla,bla,bla, shows that you have resolved to be willfully disingenuous, if your lots were inexistent in this zoo of a country, i may never have degenerated into zoo in the first place because people like you are the catalyst to the numerous problems plaguing this country.

I don't have the time to get into arguments with you, call a spade a spade and stop trying to defend stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) / Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi / Nigerians To Pay More For Bread As Russia-Ukraine War Rages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.