Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity (27286 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) / Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by Kay25(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11
Gen z dem no get anything for head except indomie brain
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by toprealman: 10:39pm On Mar 11
A senator has no legal basis to do this.
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by kkins25(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

Davido is not a governor or public office holder. Why should he give her a breakdown on how his money was spent? Social media is giving some kind people mouth sha. She should make her money, do giveaway and publish the audited report for Nigerians. If no be ment, why would she expect that from Davido? I am glad he called her type bluff.

If I come to social media and say I did A, b, and C, I've automatically given every person the privilege to voice their opinion on matters A, B, and C.

Davido isn't required to give a breakdown of how much he donated, however, it's not out of the world to be criticized for the methods or channels he used to donate.

If he claims to donate X amount but the target audience gets Y amount for reasons unknown, then he can be criticized.

If someone has a better idea of how that money could be utilized better, is it wrong to offer advice?

I know in western world, the public will have detailed review of what the donations were used for. 300million Naira?? Haba, where is the result? Or is it audio money?
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Mar 11
kkins25:

If I come to social media and say I did A, b, and C, I've automatically given every person the privilege to voice their opinion on matters A, B, and C.

Davido isn't required to give a breakdown of how much he donated, however, it's not out of the world to be criticized for the methods or channels he used to donate.

If he claims to donate X amount but the target audience gets Y amount for reasons unknown, then he can be criticized.

If someone has a better idea of how that money could be utilized better, is it wrong to offer advice?

I know in western world, the public will have detailed review of what the donations were used for. 300million Naira?? Haba, where is the result? Or is it audio money?

Where in the western world did the public have detailed review of how an entertainer's donation was used? Please show me one.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by kkins25(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

Where in the western world did the public have detailed review of how an entertainer's donation was used? Please show me one.

Public and private charity organizations have finanacial statements which you can look up on their Website.

Non-profits ought to be registered with the Internal Revenue Service for tax purposes. Hence, they are obligated to provide a report of their finance activities, which should be publicly available.

Even Davido is expected to report that amount to the IRS for tax purposes just like the Charity Orgs.

The point the lady was trying to make in the video is that, the moneys donated could be used efficiently. Again, it's 300million naira we are talking about oh... Almost quarter of a billion.

So, what exactly was done with Davidos donation? Is he funding education? Or did he just give "untraceable money" to some dubious org.?

Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by pocohantas(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11
kkins25:

Public and private charity organizations have finanacial statements which you can look up on their Website.

Non-profits ought to be registered with the Internal Revenue Service for tax purposes. Hence, they are obligated to provide a report of their finance activities, which should be publicly available.

Even Davido is expected to report that amount to the IRS for tax purposes just like the Charity Orgs.

The point the lady was trying to make in the video is that, the moneys donated could be used efficiently. Again, it's 300million naira we are talking about oh... Almost quarter of a billion.

So, what exactly was done with Davidos donation? Is he funding education? Or did he just give "untraceable money" to some dubious org.?

You haven't shown me an entertainer in the western world that gave a DETAILED REVIEW of his giveaway/donation.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by Emeka511(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11
You need any type of male and unisex footwear hit me up let's blow your mind...
#AuthenticShoesDiscover.
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by kkins25(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

You haven't shown me an entertainer in the western world that gave a DETAILED REVIEW of his giveaway/donation.

The obligation rests on the receiving organization and not the donor. But where did Davido donate to?
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by pocohantas(f): 11:17pm On Mar 11
kkins25:

The obligation rests on the receiving organization and not the donor. But where did Davido donate to?

So you don't have any of these examples? Can we now agree he doesn't owe you a detailed review?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by kkins25(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

So you don't have any of these examples? Can we now agree he doesn't owe you a detailed review?

This wasn't the point of the video nor the point of my initial claim. Please see my initial comment:

"Davido isn't required to give a breakdown of how much he donated, however, it's not out of the world to be criticized for the methods or channels he used to donate.

I know in western world, the public will have detailed review of what the donations were used for"

The record keeping is to be done by the receiving org. But, we have no idea where the money went, or how it was spent.

How do we hold the charity org accountable if there's no record of how they manage their funds?
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by pocohantas(f): 11:31pm On Mar 11
kkins25:

This wasn't the point of the video nor the point of my initial claim. Please see my initial comment:

"Davido isn't required to give a breakdown of how much he donated,

Then we are both in agreement and we can agree that contrary to your first comment that he is being supported because he is rich __ some of us just know he doesn't owe the public a breakdown.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by kkins25(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

Then we are both in agreement and we can agree that contrary to your first comment that he is being supported because he is rich __ some of us just know he doesn't owes the public a breakdown.
But, it's criminal to lie though.
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by temielects(m): 12:41am On Mar 12
Orphanages that their colleagues own shior
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by stubsamm: 2:48am On Mar 12
Finance firm in Canada looking to Recruite hybrid and remote workers. Offering Visa sponsorship. Send resume to Support@bawariumcapital.com
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by DonBenny77(m): 8:27am On Mar 12
Shes tight though, Davido is a shameless clout chaser. Jumping on every trend to stay relevant.
Even posting debit alert.
The money could have gotten to the orphanage management but did it get to the children?
He's young enough to be smart, he's more concerned about his giveaway news spreading
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by showwiggy: 8:59am On Mar 12
4KNGOATS:

I beg na hu tell you sey na charity the mumu dey give in the first place? The idiot just wanted publicity worldly applause that's what Dafidu is after. Useless fluffy fagoty bastardzzz

Another slowpoke just showed face 🙄, ungrateful agadagadas.
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12
showwiggy:

Another slowpoke just showed face 🙄, ungrateful agadagadas.
Group of money squanderers foolish fkn assholish bastardzzz
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12
Maliqcious:
he dey Bleep your papa abi
OLoribuku association of bastardian limited
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by Tjra: 7:03pm On Mar 12
4KNGOATS:

Oloshi see dis church rat calling someone poor.mumu I fit feed your entire family
Feed your family and take them out of poverty first. Charity begins at home.
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by festacman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13
IgweBUIKE1:
some of you are the dumb one here, nobody ask David for give away until he decided to make it a clout chasing thing and since then it has become every Tom business... If you can't help the people don't mock them either, cos audio give away is as good as mocking those that sell their thinking cap for stans hip

Davido says he gives to motherless babies homes and I hold him to his words. He doesn't need motherless babies to chase clout. He has enough clout from family background and his massive success as a musician. He is known worldwide. Besides, with him there are many things to catch 'much better clout' with than motherless babies.

For your information, I don't do this stan nonsense.
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by femi4: 9:03am On Mar 14
TunezMediaBlog:
This is how to do giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido over N300million charity

She compared the way a senator Ogun state manged to spread his charity funds to cover for the needs of empowerments which will be of more benefit to a community than the 300million reportedly donated by Davido, which she claims remain unaccounted for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFcueUpd2Pw?feature=shared
Why you dey hide your face
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:44am On Mar 15
festacman:

Davido says he gives to motherless babies homes and I hold him to his words. He doesn't need motherless babies to chase clout. He has enough clout from family background and his massive success as a musician. He is known worldwide. Besides, with him there are many things to catch 'much better clout' with than motherless babies.

For your information, I don't do this stan nonsense.
lol and none of the motherless homes have come out to thank him,,, except he gave a stern warning that he doesn't want the publicity, which is impossible for someone that love clout like David
Re: This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity by Oshokhai69: 10:24am On Mar 31
Newborn27:
O ga oo

How many giveaways has she done in her lifetime to criticize one's giving techniques?
Davido had been a cheerful giver amidst his fellow counterparts.

Dey there dey look for giveaway. No go work for your own. Lazy person like you angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady / D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo / Freeze Responds To DJ Abbas Question: Why Is Festus Keyamo Still Not A SAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.