Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) (62116 Views)

Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / Experienced Drivers, How Do We Solve This Kind Of Tyre Issue? / Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Lovenorth: 9:17pm On Mar 09
KanielOutis92:
If we're to be honest with ourselves, if we were to be in another clime, more than half the buses we see on our roads wouldn't be out there.
And the clime you are talking of crashed more planes than Russia that is fighting a war
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by quadraheem(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09
This is not road worthy in the first instance.
What is it doing on the road?
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Onionstew: 9:20pm On Mar 09
judatech:
Jesus Take The Wheel!👀

Take it from his hand (fast!
He can't do it on his own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Lovestrong(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09
Nazgul:
Well, since they've handed the bus to master Jesus all will be well. grin
for Lagos....yes!
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Bluffly: 9:24pm On Mar 09
Nomerci:
From the look of tbings.that bus has wrong wiring. Fear no go let you use obd scanner. Error codes go pass more than 30
What is wrong wiring and too what extent do you have an authority to speak on wiring of a vehicle?
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by MrJames007: 9:28pm On Mar 09
Is it not moving undecided

Long as e carry me go where I want go, no issue.
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by ChronicGp(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09
Coaster buses in Lagos State are like this

If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by skj1377(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09
Korope.!
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by wisdomkid: 9:40pm On Mar 09
Lol, who dey enter? when I get leg?
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Litmus: 9:44pm On Mar 09
Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes?

Climb out of a drum of ogogoro having prior fallen into it - honestly, no drink anywhere in the world where ebelikesay it is generally acknowledged by experts as too strong for the human constitution wey go be actually so strong your eyes no go clear on stepping into that bus.
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:45pm On Mar 09
GistMedia0:
Unusual Bus Interior Leaves Passengers Baffled - A dilapidated bus with a comically skeletal interior was captured on camera by a bewildered passenger. shocked The shocking images reveal a bus stripped down to its bare bones, lacking a dashboard section entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOEbHWgmfr8
put engine inside GPEE tank, Lagos people will enter
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Emdebby2: 10:02pm On Mar 09
I wouldn't try to risk my life even if it's a free ride.
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Olabode211: 10:30pm On Mar 09
na now one mugu go talk say make we hand the driver to jesus hand as if,if jesus dey alive he can enter the vehicle.the driver and the passenger na risk dey risk their life.
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Jewessgratitud3: 10:30pm On Mar 09
SporaD8:

Aunty Ayo compo?!

Lol.. who are you?
How did you know my secondary school name? 🤔🤔
Hmm.
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Tonididdyx: 10:35pm On Mar 09
Shellsploit:
Chai, see S320v Daihatsu hijet 2010 model!
How dis one wan take know when oil pump malfunction or radiator start do dey overheat. Na the kain korope wey full okearo matogun!

This one sef better as long as e dey go work come back.
Thats how i saw one with mileage of 654245km, engine dey sound krakrakrakra jagagagagagagagag.

If e match brake car dey swerve to one side. I sure say na binding wire dem use hold engine seat and steering lower arm!

Lol 😂😂😂I almost died when I see this your mileage, is that 6m 😂😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Tonididdyx: 10:36pm On Mar 09
Nursepepeye:
put engine inside GPEE tank, Lagos people will enter

Hahahaha hahah......

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Tonididdyx: 10:38pm On Mar 09
eepeepook:
Is it not Lagos? People go dey fight for front seat.

Una want kee me with laff tonight
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Nazgul: 10:47pm On Mar 09
ChronicGp:
Coaster buses in Lagos State are like this

If you know, you know
Especially those ones loading from Yaba to Ijesha. Those things are moving coffins.

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09
judatech:
Jesus Take The Wheel!👀

Naso Jesus komot steering for vehicle... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Emeraldsmit(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09
It depends on the reason for my transit....
In my right senses, God forbid
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:15am On Mar 10
wetin do the bus?
if you dey go work and bus no dey and you are runing late for work while people full busstop waiting for bus and this kind bus come out i bet my balls say na you go first enter am

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 1:17am On Mar 10
Johnwrite:
God forbid
forbid what?
Till u trek on sambisa
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by SporaD8: 2:34am On Mar 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Lol.. who are you?
How did you know my secondary school name? 🤔🤔
Hmm.
I remain Sporad8.
Y'all be mindful with the way you give out personal information.
Nairaland is far less anonymous than you guys think!
After all, I come in peace.✌️
(Edit the school outta your quote!)

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by placeofallure(f): 3:22am On Mar 10
judatech:
Jesus Take The Wheel!👀

grin
Carrie Underwood

2 Likes

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by OrdiNaka(m): 7:06am On Mar 10
The bus na walking dead
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Solomondwriter: 7:57am On Mar 10
Doing my best on it
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by ibinaboonline: 9:31am On Mar 10
The funny thing is that this is exactly how the innards of must commercial vehicles you board every day looks like, just that they're covered with plastic dashboard so you feel this one is bad.

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by AlphaSoul: 9:57am On Mar 10
GistMedia0:
Unusual Bus Interior Leaves Passengers Baffled - A dilapidated bus with a comically skeletal interior was captured on camera by a bewildered passenger. shocked The shocking images reveal a bus stripped down to its bare bones, lacking a dashboard section entirely.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Ubanz: 10:44am On Mar 10
Wait until heavy rain starts then u will know whether to enter or get drenched by the rain together with ur phone & laptop.🤣🤣🤣.

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10
GistMedia0:

d heat too much.
Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Ekerukejnr(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10
This type of bus can only be seen in lagos

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) by Sniper101(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10
KanielOutis92:
If we're to be honest with ourselves, if we were to be in another clime, more than half the buses we see on our roads wouldn't be out there.

I was recently made to understand that in the UAE, any vehicle without a working air conditioner is deemed as "Not-road-worthy"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / This Is What Happens When You Buy A Car To Impress The Society / Volkswagen Says Goodbye To Iconic Beetle (ijapa) With This Emotional Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.