Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women (24788 Views)

Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women / Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / Baby Factory: Pastor, 16 Pregnant Women Arrested In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by SonOfDSoil01: 3:27pm On Mar 10
Ola9ja23:

My brother I dey surprise as they are defending the criminal offence and some even said they didn't violate any law

Igbos only cry out about corruption if it doesn't favour them.

Imagine the magnitude of ritual that will be going on in that region unreported
If you can have access to buy babie then you can buy the mother too if the retual requires or to use both baby and the mama.

Things are happening
why should that come as a surprise to you? We Nigerians already know the Biafrans for who they are, one of the reasons we rejected the chief tribalist and gbajue master at the polls grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by CommonSense1967: 3:29pm On Mar 10
Baby factory products full NL with their daily Obi-goat wailing and crying.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Judolisco(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10
successmatters:
What section of the Nigerian constitution did these people violate?

Lawyers?

They lived in a house, this is even a 4 storey, 10 flats affair. I am sure most Nigerians from some parts cannot dream of living in this kind of house.

They were not crying for hunger, the report didn't say they were being starved. In contrast, hunger is beating the hell out of many other Nigerians in different states.

They were not reported sick or dying.

They were not doing prostitutiin with their pregnancy load, no report of such in the news.

They even had children they are taking care of, while some other children are roaming around this country begging food with plastic plates on the streets

They were not reported to be causing any havoc in their area.

I am willing to learn.

I don't want to say u don't have sense but is it right to be selling children? I think u should also be arrested for trying to justified dis nonsense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by gigabyte13: 3:38pm On Mar 10
Chai, see the way some people are defending
A baby factory in operation...
Who knows....??
They also may be baby factory products, trying to defend their fellow production lines.
Just yesterday
Just yesterday
Just yesterday
Somebody said, must of these people within so, so age range from that part of Nigeria don't have a father only mothers...
Foolish me dey follow am argue say na lie
But
With wertin l dey read here
I go go apologize to am tomorrow
HE WAS 100% RIGHT.....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Pristine664: 3:39pm On Mar 10
JAMO84:
I might have been arguing with baby factory products in all of my 12 years on this forum

Sad! Really sad.

I think I have to start asking for family background before engaging some persons going forward.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by DeepThroater: 3:42pm On Mar 10
maivd:

You have mental problems. This kids are used for rituals,and other despicable things. You okoooros are just crazy....spits on your flat head.

They are spawns of perdition .

6 Likes

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by MasterTeeUSA: 3:43pm On Mar 10
Makes you wonder If these folks have a population agenda....why would they be running baby factory all over? It's a question worth contemplating. If the goal is to help those without children...why isn't it done through the legal process? Artificial insemination is real and legal...the whole thing is scary. If no one claims the babies, we just created more people without means to sustain them

FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s4GvA1lzDI

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/675902-police-uncover-baby-factory-rescue-16-pregnant-girls.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Dybala11(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10
successmatters:

Lawyers?

They lived in a house, this is even a 4 storey, 10 flats affair. I am sure most Nigerians from some parts cannot dream of living in this kind of house.

They were not crying for hunger, the report didn't say they were being starved. In contrast, hunger is beating the hell out of many other Nigerians in different states.

They were not doing prostitutiin with their pregnancy load, no report of such in the news.

They even had children they are taking care of, while some other children are roaming around this country begging food with plastic plates on the streets

I am willing to learn.

Your comment reeks only of tribalism and ignorance. To start with, there's a process stipulated by law concerning adoption, with baby factories the processes are bypassed. Selling young humans to the highest bidders isn't all shades of wrong to you?
See justification for rubbish. Many Nigerians are too criminally minded abeg, we have many criminal minds like you among all tribes of the nation. The only reason you made this weak justification for the rubbish is because it's your tribes men perpetrating the evil yet you're probably one of those calling others tribalists. You belong in the same group as those praising Tinubu's government despite the numerous failures he has recorded in all sectors so far.
With many individuals like you as citizens, this country might be doomed. See what a supposed human being typed, God forbid.

6 Likes

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by DeepThroater: 3:44pm On Mar 10
Judolisco:
I don't want to say u don't have sense but is it right to be selling children? I think u should also be arrested for trying to justified dis nonsense

They are depraved people .

No single atom of morals or values.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Krankhead: 3:45pm On Mar 10
successmatters:
They have refused to rescue the thousands of kidnapped school children I'm the north, looked the other way when bandits invade the SW to kill people. If not for Sunday Igboho, who else can protect those people. What they are after are defenceless young people living in a house to raise their children.
Baby factory
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Dybala11(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10
successmatters:

I didn't read the part where it was mentioned that the pregnant women were minors, can you point me to it please. Or did you make that part up so you can indict them of criminality.

Confisticating the house of a man who rented his house for people to live? Where is the offence in that? Bandits, armed ribbers, fraudsters live in houses without the landlords facing any charges whatsoever.

Is it because this one happen in a particular location in Nigeria that you're suddenly sounding like this?

Tribalism is not good o
So Miss Chinaza that was the police spokeswoman is also a tribalist?
Where was it written in the report that the man rented his house for people to live in?
You're speaking out of bias/bigotry. Or are you privy to an information not known to the police or the public for you to arrive at your conclusion?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Weknowbetter: 3:47pm On Mar 10
Worse than slavery. Born to have bodies ripped open and body parts devoured. I even see a small girl in the first picture. If you condone this you gonna burn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Godfullsam(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10
EbinPawaGovt:

Yet people in your village are screaming EBIN PAWA O...

Go give them your freebies

EbinPawaGovt

You have quickly changed the narrative grin

Something is seriously wrong with many of you in that region o.
See how you all are shamelessly defending evil and archaic practices.

How do you guys even sleep and move about with these your primitive evil minds?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Dybala11(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10
successmatters:
They have refused to rescue the thousands of kidnapped school children I'm the north, looked the other way when bandits invade the SW to kill people. If not for Sunday Igboho, who else can protect those people. What they are after are defenceless young people living in a house to raise their children.
In other words, insurgency in the North and banditry elsewhere is justification for crimes in the South. We will get there one day, that point of no return that you're all clamoring for. 🙄

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Dybala11(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10
Max24:
Imagine what they would have turned Nigeria to if they had won the presidency. Obis supporters are pure criminal minded individuals so long money comes out.
While all APC supporters are criminals. Ask Gandollar.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by NaijaPrince18: 3:52pm On Mar 10
Their plan is to send them all to SW. keep up the good work police.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Terrahawk: 3:53pm On Mar 10
Imagine, breeding humans to sell like manufactured goods. Only the evil, savage, criminally minded Ibo tribe of Nigeria are capable of this. Shame 😔. A disgrace to humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10
FreeStuffsNG:
Great job by the Nigerian Police and the Anambra state government.

Most of them are minors so their parents are indicted too. In my opinion, their parents should be apprehended and paraded as well. And that 'factory' building should be confiscated by Federal govt to serve as deterrent to others who desire to convert their buildings for such activities because of love for money.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
These are people who are paid to have kids for couples who cannot have kids. These girls are sometimes paid up to a million to carry these kids and are impregnated either by IVF or direct injection. The location where they are kept for the 9months is cared for by an agent who is the middle man btween the client and the doctors. Location varies from low key to high brew areas. This is low key surrogacy. Now what happens, they girls wont get p aid, and kids go into orphanage and lost in the system, unless the sperm donor comes out to claim the kids and DNA carried out .
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Honestey: 3:57pm On Mar 10
Imagine that, and when they want to sell the kids to their customers they too will be claiming that baby don cost because of subsidy o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Elohorp(f): 3:57pm On Mar 10
successmatters:

Lawyers?

I am willing to learn.

Baby factory kidnaps underage girls and use rape to breed them like dogs

Then those that were pregnant and went their on their own do you know what is done with those babies
Or do you support rearing babies like goats for rituals??

2 Likes

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by DeepThroater: 3:58pm On Mar 10
erico2k2:

These are people who are paid to have kids for couples who cannot have kids. These girls are sometimes paid up to a million to carry these kids and are impregnated either by IVF or direct injection. The location where they are kept for the 9months is cared for by an agent who is the middle man btween the client and the doctors. Location varies from low key to high brew areas. This is low key surrogacy. Now what happens, they girls wont get p aid, and kids go into orphanage and lost in the system, unless the sperm donor comes out to claim the kids and DNA carried out .

Shut up.
Ibo women are the most fertile women in the world so much so that Jewish slavers paid top money for Ibo maidens when they decided to begin their breeding program in the Americas.

Majority of these children end up being used for okiete money rituals.

The persistence of this operation can only be explained by the huge demand .

There is no alturistic reason for these baby factories rather they serve a very diabolic purpose and that is to serve as a pipeline for ritual sacrifice .

5 Likes

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Godfullsam(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10
JuanDeDios:

Every day, baby factory. No one is trying to find a real solution to the problem. Smh.

There is no solution in sight at the moment because those who are supposed to speak against it with one voice are the people defending the evil act.
It is obvious that many of them here are products of baby factory.

Maybe that is why they are defending it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Judolisco(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10
DeepThroater:

They are depraved people .

No single atom of morals or values.

iswr, so because they ain't disturbing anybody, d government should allow them to be selling children, he even said they are living in a good house and well fed.... Kai angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by DeepThroater: 4:00pm On Mar 10
Godfullsam:

You have quickly changed the narrative grin

Something is seriously wrong with many of you in that region o.
See how you all are shamelessly defending evil and archaic practices.

How do you guys even sleep and move about with these your primitive evil minds?

It's ok to be rightful weary of these serpentine people .

They are no way normal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by DeepThroater: 4:01pm On Mar 10
Judolisco:
iswr, so because they ain't disturbing anybody, d government should allow them to be selling children, he even said they are living in a good house and well fed.... Kai angry

To make sense out of their madness you need to research deeply into how they existed before colonialism .

They are pure evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Elohorp(f): 4:03pm On Mar 10
successmatters:

I didn't read the part where it was mentioned that the pregnant women were minors, can you point me to it please. Or did you make that part up so you can indict them of criminality.

Confisticating the house of a man who rented his house for people to live? Where is the offence in that? Bandits, armed ribbers, fraudsters live in houses without the landlords facing any charges whatsoever.

Is it because this one happen in a particular location in Nigeria that you're suddenly sounding like this?

Tribalism is not good o

So all this you wrote justify the rearing of babies like goats for ritual purpose
Na wa I really fear igbo people because of this your comment nothing you people can't support for money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Chukwuka319(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10
The wickedness in the heart of people is unimaginable and transcends all ethnic and racial boundaries.
This is my curse for baby factory operators.
May no one in their lineage live beyond 40 or 51.
The cry of babies shall never be heard in their lineage from generation to generation.
The youth in their lineage shall suffer unimaginable pains and sorrow multiplied by seven times.
Their heaven shall be Iron and their earth,bronze.
The baby factory operators themselves shall die a miserable death.
Iseee!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Godfullsam(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10
Judolisco:

He is obviously a product of that evil transaction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10
DeepThroater:

Shut up.
Ibo women are the most fertile women in the world so much so that Jewish slavers paid top money for Ibo maidens when they decided to begin their breeding program in the Americas.

Majority of these children end up being used for okiete money rituals.

The persistence of this operation can only be explained by the huge demand .

There is no alturistic reason for these baby factories rather they serve a very diabolic purpose and that is to serve as a pipeline for ritual sacrifice .

You are just a kid, Pray you don't have a wife whose womb cannot hold foetus that you have to resolve to another woman carrying the baby for your wife,Only then you will understand, and for you saying I should shut up just shows you are imature to even engage in these kind of topic.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Judolisco(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10
Godfullsam:

He is obviously a product of that evil transaction.
he is involved in d line of business for sure

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by DAVIDELUXED: 4:05pm On Mar 10
please ooo our brothers from the east are these babies rared for foodi want to know because week by week baby factory are busting . all these babies what is their fate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Excretes 270 Grammes Of Cocaine. / Baby Sold For N1.7 Million In Edo, Rescued By Taskforce, 2 Women Arrested / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.