Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women (24792 Views)

Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women / Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / Baby Factory: Pastor, 16 Pregnant Women Arrested In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10
sirjamesjnr:
No sane human will support human being to be traded. For what you stand for, it shows clearly you are beneath the surface I walk on. Why not give your kid sister to baby factory? Ewu
coming from you who has a brother who is a thieve and have sexx with church girls in choir even under age?Is your elder brother not the man who is a chior in church who stole your Mum.s Money and fvck young girls some under age in CHURCH?? did you not write this?

An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Saw him stealing my mum's money and lie to her. He force me to lie that he was not at home.
Growing up,he was a choir master. I steal a letter to his girlfriend and give it to my school sweetheart.He sleep with a lot of girls.
We are core Christian family, till date I can't trust him even when he is telling me the truth. Do anyone experience this and how do you handle it?
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by successmatters(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10
richeeyo:

Na your father business

See unintelligent replies grin you totally lost the point and moved to attack the person with brains.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by michlins(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10
erico2k2:

You as young persons are the ones who are meant to have these difficult conversation in public to bring into light the castigation of the low budget Surrogacy and the public shaming of these brave women who are womb donors. If there is evidence of one being forced to have kids that is RAPE period technically there is nothing like baby factory in LAW. This is RAPE period!
the public already has cast a bad light on it and the stigma is too strong.

We're not ready for this conversation yet. Until then, this is an endless thing that will continue to come up
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Ipobfraud: 6:50pm On Mar 10
Alaye shut up you’re not making sense at all.
Does government recognize baby factories? No
Does government recognize surrogacy? Yes

Carrying a child on someone behalf have to be legally bounded and government have to know about it. If the one that’s causing this fuss is recognized by government, police wont parade them.

This is business for people, it’s a lucrative business that’s why you people can’t stop. People that smoke weed won’t like weed vendor busted, druggie wont like the news of busting drugs same as child traffickers wont like hearing the news of busting baby factories, thesame way yahoo boys don’t like police and efcc.

erico2k2:

Well what is the difference between baby factory and Surrogacy, lets pick your brains, we are having an open discussion and I am sure loads are reading this my response and yours.

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10
michlins:
the public already has cast a bad light on it and the stigma is too strong.

We're not ready for this conversation yet. Until then, this is an endless thing that will continue to come up
true talk, well, when it gets to thier turn they shall know!
Thank God nah to be grand parents remain for us!
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10
Ipobfraud:
Alaye shut up you’re not making sense at all.
Does government recognize baby factories? No
Does government recognize surrogacy? Yes

Carrying a child on someone behalf have to be legally bounded and government have to know about it. If the one that’s causing this fuss is recognized by government, police wont parade them.

This is business for people, it’s a lucrative business that’s why you people can’t stop. People that smoke weed won’t like weed vendor busted, druggie wont like the news of busting drugs same as child traffickers wont like hearing the news of busting baby factories, thesame way yahoo boys don’t like police and efcc.

where in Nigeria have you seen service of surrogacy publicly advertised? Even in the Uk you cannot advertise it, you lot just come online to type craaaaap and make no sense. You throw about big words and yet cant comprehend the meaning, Have you in your Entire life seen anyone in Nigeria who came out to say they had their kids fru sorogacy in this Nigeria you live in?dont that shyte tell you something?
if you bothered to read what I posted to someone on here just now abut the legal part of it you will see that no law binds it as the pregnant woman can claim the child at anytime. So it lays on goodwill of the carrying mother whether you pay her or not. The law only comes to play when it goes to court about the recognised mother but the father remains same as his sperm contains the DNA same as the offspring.

https://www.gov.uk/legal-rights-when-using-surrogates-and-donors

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Ipobfraud: 7:00pm On Mar 10
Yes, We know our policeman to be stupid, if they raid they am they provide the certificate and documents backing what they’re doing, police will leave them. Have been stopped by police many times and taken into their bus, right in from of them, i had a spot trade that i have to place, i made my position and made $170 right in front of them. Though i later gave them 20k willing because they asked me to bless them. They return be back to where they took me and apologized.

My point is baby factory is illegal no matter who’s benefiting from it.

successmatters:

Sometimes the police raid organized orphanage homes to make it seem criminal. That's police messingbup legit businesses.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by successmatters(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10
Ipobfraud:
Yes, We know our policeman to be stupid, if they raid they am they provide the certificate and documents backing what they’re doing, police will leave them. Have been stopped by police many times and taken into their bus, right in from of them, i had a spot trade that i have to place, i made my position and made $170 right in front of them. Though i later gave them 20k willing because they asked me to bless them. They return be back to where they took me and apologized.

My point is baby factory is illegal no matter who’s benefiting from it.

By the time they have first dragged the whole orphanage to cell, disgraced the owners and asked for bribes many times?

Shoe me any place in the Nigerian constitution that made orphanage homes illegal?
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Jman06(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10
If as a fellow Igbo person you don't see the evil in this baby factory practice, then you lack wisdom!
Instead of encouraging our brothers and sisters to set their priorities right and plan towards getting married early enough to be able to conceive the next generation of true Igbos, y'all are here disgracing yourselves by supporting nonsense!

If this menace of forming families through baby factories persists in igboland, then Igbos are bound to go extinct in the shortest possible time. We're gradually losing our values as a people, honestly!
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Ipobfraud: 7:09pm On Mar 10
Is baby factory same as orphanage home?

Don’t let us have this as an argument 😔

successmatters:

By the time they have first dragged the whole orphanage to cell, disgraced the owners and asked for bribes many times?

Shoe me any place in the Nigerian constitution that made orphanage homes illegal?
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by kelvindj98: 7:09pm On Mar 10
erico2k2:

You are just a kid, Pray you don't have a wife whose womb cannot hold foetus that you have to resolve to another woman carrying the baby for your wife,Only then you will understand, and for you saying I should shut up just shows you are imature to even engage in these kind of topic.
Product of Baby factory. Well Done
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by kelvindj98: 7:11pm On Mar 10
erico2k2:

If you check , it said investigation is going on, non of the girls have come out to say they are being held against their will but as at the time of this report in question there was no evidence to suggest that. The girls where just found in a house living and being fed until they give birth.
So let us go back to the starting point of what i asked. or let me rephrase this, if you get married and after say 10 years God forbid your wife cannot have kids due to problems with womb however you have a healthy reproductive system, what would you DO? Would you marry a 2nd wife? Or pay for another girl to carry your baby?(Cost Millions but it would be your blood and DNA)we are having an open discussion on here.
Your daughter will also used for this. Say Amen? Why I dey pray sef. Na u go sell am.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by successmatters(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10
Ipobfraud:
Is baby factory same as orphanage home?

Don’t let us have this as an argument 😔

That's what I was saying from the beginning, police will raid an orphanage if they have pregnant girls and call them baby factory and you all will clap and laugh. Even when all the people there are registered and accommodated in neat environments. What is their crime again?

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10
kelvindj98:

Your daughter will also used for this. Say Amen?
Did your next door Nabors not remind you that your Dad got you from there

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by successmatters(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10
kelvindj98:

Your daughter will also used for this. Say Amen? Why I dey pray sef. Na u go sell am.

You see your senselessness? Do you see how you are mentioning his innocent family because he is beating you in a simple online argument?

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10
kelvindj98:

See this foool, so up till now you have nothing constructive to even add the the argument, your brain is wet and this could have been avoided by simple use of condom by your DAD, shyte 4 brains.

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by successmatters(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10
kelvindj98:

Product of Baby factory. Well Done

Face the debate and stop exhibiting your lack of home training online.

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by successmatters(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10
erico2k2:

See this foool, so up till now you have nothing constructive to even add the the argument, your brain is wet and this could have been avoided by simple use of condom by your DAD, shyte 4 brains.

Don't mind them, they resort to insults when its clear they have been outclassed. Its a shame.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10
successmatters:

Don't mind them, they resort to insults when its clear they have been outclassed. Its a shame.
ofcos what do we xpect, this was how one on here was typign craap and I went to his page to dig up and i found out his brother was a choir master who only was not a thief but fvck young girls in his church even under age, now he shuut up frm here

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by successmatters(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10
For the illiterates and uneducated policemen , its orphanage homes, not baby factory. Girls can check in if they are unfortunate enough not to have care at home. Some were unfortunate ex proustite, ex abused people and they only need help.

Going to raid their place of abode will only worsen their situation.

Nobody makes a mistake knowingly, they just need help, not arrest.

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Kusu12: 7:29pm On Mar 10
EbinPawaGovt:

Yet people in your village are screaming EBIN PAWA O...

Go give them your freebies

EbinPawaGovt

You are not shouting ebinpawa but your brothers and sisters are committing suicide everyday. Dey deceive yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by bablon20(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10
Seems baby factory businesses is a lucrative business that part of the country.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Bashirkareem31: 8:01pm On Mar 10
JAMO84:
I might have been arguing with baby factory products in all of my 12 years on this forum
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by 9gerian: 8:03pm On Mar 10
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Umuinyioku: 9:54pm On Mar 10
Max24:
Imagine what they would have turned Nigeria to if they had won the presidency. Obis supporters are pure criminal minded individuals so long money comes out.
Now that your principal stole the presidency,what impact is he having on the people and the nation?

Don't complain of they suffering in the Land. Enjoy your hate and political chicanery woven in outright half truths and infantile sensationalism.

You're a real definition of ethnic evanchist.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Kennyswag: 10:17pm On Mar 10
Omo igbo grin
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Ensa777(f): 11:01pm On Mar 10
bablon20:
Seems baby factory businesses is a lucrative business that part of the country.

It is not but we are unfortunately rigid when it comes to accepting unwanted pregnancy so alot of times when such happens,you'd naturally see ppl who will direct you on where to go,would be catered for and your baby handed to a TTC parents.

I came to discover it when my friends roomie took in in our 2nd year and deferred her adm cryission.She'd later reappear 1yr later and told us her parents knows nothing about it.

It's a question of ethics.Instead of aborting,you help a trying couple.The reg. orphanages hardly give out babies making couples turn to unreg ones..
Govt should find a common ground with them.Imo

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Draslo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10
EmekaBlue:
Reading comments you will sense and know the igbos are really a hated tribe in Nigeria.
Chai
Not really. They just don like being on the receiving end of what they like to dish out
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Elohorp(f): 11:51pm On Mar 10
successmatters:

Stop lying yonprove a point. Where was this stated on the post?

Prove my point how,even if you being a baby that's was killed their Igbo man will still not change
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by JagabanB: 12:30am On Mar 11
Ensa777:

When your that your church member or distant who had been trying to concieve and suddenly you hear she has given birth after 9 yrs but you saw her sometimes ago and she didn't look pregnant.

From what I know here,girls who took in unmarried and can't fend for them are advised to go to such places by ppl.They claim to travel, birth their babies and return to their families quietly .They are also compensated
Those babies are adopted since most orphanages refuse to give out the ones they have to avoid closing down.

Nobody impregnates anybody
In other words, that's a human trafficking ring.
The babies could be bought and aIso kiIIed for rituaI purposes.

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by JaceBlaze: 4:50am On Mar 11
It can only be Nigeria lol

"Bu bu but Kenya and weird news are like 5&6"
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by DeepThroater: 5:06am On Mar 11
erico2k2:

You are just a kid, Pray you don't have a wife whose womb cannot hold foetus that you have to resolve to another woman carrying the baby for your wife,Only then you will understand, and for you saying I should shut up just shows you are imature to even engage in these kind of topic.

Defending human trafficking and breeding camps.

God you people are pure evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Stole My Money, Beat, Sent Me Out Naked, Woman Tells Court / Civil Defence Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Buried Amidst Tears(pix / Armed Men Attack Latya In Jos, Kill 11, Injure Others (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.