Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women (24793 Views)

Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women / Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / Baby Factory: Pastor, 16 Pregnant Women Arrested In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by bewla(m): 5:46am On Mar 11
successmatters:
What section of the Nigerian constitution did these people violate?

Lawyers?

They lived in a house, this is even a 4 storey, 10 flats affair. I am sure most Nigerians from some parts cannot dream of living in this kind of house.

They were not crying for hunger, the report didn't say they were being starved. In contrast, hunger is beating the hell out of many other Nigerians in different states.

They were not reported sick or dying.

They were not doing prostitutiin with their pregnancy load, no report of such in the news.

They even had children they are taking care of, while some other children are roaming around this country begging food with plastic plates on the streets

They were not reported to be causing any havoc in their area.

I am willing to learn.

Sale or transfer of children illegally is a crime
And sleep with different men is call prostitution
So you see why they need to be clap down on
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by JuanDeDios: 7:26am On Mar 11
erico2k2:

there is no law of surrogacy in Nigeria
however for your own info this is what the Uk say https://www.gov.uk/legal-rights-when-using-surrogates-and-donors(for your own reading)
let me ask you lot, those Sperm sold by guys everyday where do yah all think they end up?
Yes, no surrogacy law in Nigeria. That's why I said enact one. I'm sure you lot can comprehend that.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Ensa777(f): 7:33am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

In other words, that's a human trafficking ring.
The babies could be bought and aIso kiIIed for rituaI purposes.

Possibly too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by successmatters(m): 8:53am On Mar 11
bewla:
Sale or transfer of children illegally is a crime
And sleep with different men is call prostitution
So you see why they need to be clap down on

We didn't hear from the article that the children were being sold, we also didn't read that the girls were caught sleeping with any man or men, so what's their real offence?

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by bewla(m): 8:59am On Mar 11
successmatters:

We didn't hear from the article that the children were being sold, we also didn't read that the girls were caught sleeping with any man or men, so what's their real offence?
baby factory it's offence

Why are they there let's be objective here
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by successmatters(m): 9:21am On Mar 11
bewla:
baby factory it's offence

Why are they there let's be objective here

What's an orphanage?
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 11:07am On Mar 11
JuanDeDios:

Yes, no surrogacy law in Nigeria. That's why I said enact one. I'm sure you lot can comprehend that.
well let me enlighten you a bit, even in the UK there is no clear cut surrogacy law, the part of law that concerns surrogacy is the surrogacy act 1985 and here is what it say and its limit, you will understand why I said it is limited or do not work
In the context of surrogacy, the role of a solicitor is limited. Let me explain:
Surrogacy involves a woman carrying and giving birth to a child for another person or couple.
There are two main types of surrogacy arrangements:
Traditional Surrogacy: The surrogate is artificially inseminated with the intended father or donor’s sperm. In this case, the surrogate not only carries the child but also donates her egg, making her biologically related to the child.
Gestational Surrogacy: The surrogate is implanted with an embryo via IVF. She is not biologically related to the child. Often, the sperm and egg of the intended parents are used, ensuring that the child is biologically theirs1.
Legalities and Surrogacy Contracts:
Surrogacy law is complex, both in the UK and overseas.
Solicitors cannot arrange, negotiate, or advise on a surrogacy contract for payment. It is against the law for any third party to do so.
However, it is strongly advisable to have a written agreement in place, even though solicitors cannot directly negotiate it23.
Expert Guidance:
While solicitors cannot negotiate the contract, they play a crucial role in providing legal information and ensuring that the necessary documentation is in place.
They help parties understand the legal complexities and guide them through the process.
If you’re considering surrogacy, consult with experienced surrogacy solicitors who can offer support and ensure a smooth journey1.
Remember that while solicitors cannot negotiate the contract, having legal guidance during the surrogacy process is essential to protect all parties involved.
I hope you now see why it is Complex and why we have these makeshift Agents plugging the gap.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 11:10am On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

Defending human trafficking and breeding camps.

God you people are pure evil
Go and sit down, if you have no clue of the subject matter and cannot read the initial post and comprehend its best to learn from other comments on here. You lot like to spread your ignorance like wild fire. Rest abeg.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Adgraced: 11:59am On Mar 11
Government should make adoption more affordable and easy so that these kind of rubbish would fade out!! Anyone knows a genuine and reliable adoption agency should DM me. Location : Lagos.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by BabaRamota1980: 12:42pm On Mar 11
The newborns at the facility are then sold illegally to adoptive parents cuisine restaurants and ritualists.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11
Adgraced:
Government should make adoption more affordable and easy so that these kind of rubbish would fade out!! Anyone knows a genuine and reliable adoption agency should DM me. Location : Lagos.
Adoption cannot be cheap so people do not turn it i nto trafficking, If I was i n charge 1st qualification would be you need to own your own house and guarantee of a good life for the child, this is easily more than a N20M request.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by TYCO77: 1:22pm On Mar 11
[color=#000099][/color]
FreeStuffsNG:

Advice to the parents
She lamented that most of the vices are poverty-driven and urged parents to be open to their children and train them on the right tradition.

Referred to as girls.
The Ministry of Women Affairs in collaboration with the office of the First Lady will do everything humanly possible to ensure that those girls are protected and properly taken care of, while we will give the necessary support to our security agencies, especially the police to ensure that whoever is involved are properly prosecuted,” he said.

No matter your unsuccessful matters to justify the crime or blackmail with tribalism, I am proud of the Nigeria Police and I support the Anambra state government, the Government is right to bring up the angle of poor parenting because the girls were seen as not yet fully matured to be on their own and should still be under parental care and control.

Table Summarising the Difference between Lady and Girl. The word lady is used as a formal way to refer to/address a woman. The word girl is generally used to refer to a young woman. It is used as a Noun.
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by bewla(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11
successmatters:

What's an orphanage?
It's this an orphanage in the first place place
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by Adgraced: 12:13pm On Mar 25
erico2k2:

Adoption cannot be cheap so people do not turn it i nto trafficking, If I was i n charge 1st qualification would be you need to own your own house and guarantee of a good life for the child, this is easily more than a N20M request.
This thing wey u write is it sensible to u? How many people own their own house in this country? You do you own your own house?! if adoption is to be pegged on the amount you quoted, how many average family can then adopt a child?
Re: Abia Police Bust Baby Factory, Rescue 16 Pregnant Women by erico2k2(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25
Adgraced:
This thing wey u write is it sensible to u? How many people own their own house in this country? You do you own your own house?! if adoption is to be pegged on the amount you quoted, how many average family can then adopt a child?
1st off yes I own my own home and many more U think say me n U na mates. Also, you do not expect people who are not able to feed themselves properly to adopt a child. Go and read up the requirements you need in order to adopt a child in western countries then come back and check if what you wrote has any iota of sense, lazy youth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Buried Amidst Tears(pix / Armed Men Attack Latya In Jos, Kill 11, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.