Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) (48270 Views)

US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Deported Haitians Angry After US Sends Them Back To Port-au-prince / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by imam07: 12:10pm On Mar 10
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Trump never fought a single war while being president. Correct me if am wrong.
go check your history. Trump fought his war with sense. Do your assignment before posting
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by JuanDeDios: 12:11pm On Mar 10
Ybholy:

He’s pure military boy to arrange this kind FMT.

He’s good at it too. A real niqqa 👌
undecided

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:12pm On Mar 10
Minsk24:

Abeg go and rest....even what u said now doesn't make sense... imagine Trump, a staunch Israel supporter, dude came into power and reinstated sanctions on iran, recognized isreal's sovereignty over golan heights and jerusalem...
He even crafted a deal with Isreal without involving the Palestinians, he wanted to give them $50 billion, in a deal that will bury the idea of a two state solution...
Is it the same Trump who has strong support from US evangelicals, that will prevent isreal from retaliating after the horrific October 7 incident?

Trump said worse things about the Muslim world. But what did he do?!! grin grin grin One of the first countries he traveled to when he became President was Saudi Arabia.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:14pm On Mar 10
imam07:
go check your history. Trump fought his war with sense. Do your assignment before posting

That's the difference. grin
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by imam07: 12:15pm On Mar 10
vick00:
US have come to take the whole Gaza itself. Predators in disguise. Like it or not US is the sole problem of every country in one way or the other. They will come in as fiends and hit you once you guard down.

Meanwhile it stated in the words of prophet Muhammad SAW that Isreal will be crumbled by Palestine.

Free Gaza to the world
mumu go read Bible too and see for yourself which prediction is coming to pass. All what is happening now between Isreal and Palestine has been said in d Bible. The prediction in your quran is just a fluke. Sit down there and dey wait for quran predictions.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Minsk24: 12:15pm On Mar 10
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Trump said worse things about the Muslim world. But what did he do?!! grin grin grin One of the first countries he traveled to when he became President was Saudi Arabia.
Did he not travel to Saudi Arabia for geo-political reasons? He had a good relationship with the Saudis, he prevented calls from Democrats and Europeans to sanction Saudi after kashoggi was killed....he sold arms to Saudi Arabia despite calls from Rights groups over war crimes committed by the Saudi airforce in the war against the houthis.
He had a good relationship with Saudi Arabia, how does that relate to Islam, people are talking about business worth billions of dollars and u dy bring religion inside cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by acevic: 12:16pm On Mar 10
epainos:
I don't care about the result of what is going on in Gaza because it is not my war. While I sympathize with all parties in the dispute, I will refuse to get emotionally involved.

I posted on this forum that Israel is going to annex Gaza at the start of this war, and this is it. The US is a partner that won't fail Israel.

Talking from a neutral position, the ONLY way peace will be restored is that either Israel or Palestine must go into extinction. Let us face the truth. And it seems Palestine is the casualty. After Gaza has been annexed, Israel will relax, and perhaps they will start allowing Hamas to make successful attacks again. And then, maybe 15 to 20 years again in the future, they will annex more land. This is the cycle till they absorb the whole region. Palestine will be scattered around arab nations like Israel used to be.

I guess Israel has decided to heed the command that says: take them all out of the land. Remove all of them. Is this what is going to happen?

Our generation may not see the end, but we will experience more of this.

It’s a cycle. What goes around comes around.
In the past, there were strong empires that controlled the world. Those empires are no more in today’s world.
Israel was on the receiving end decades ago but they are the ones perpetuating the same crimes they suffered today. This cycle will also fade away. Maybe not in our generation or even the next generation but one thing is certain; America will lose its grip on the world and a new power will emerge. Then, there will be a new era and power shift which make countries like Israel the oppressed again.
It’s just a matter of time. Time!

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:16pm On Mar 10
Minsk24:

Did he not travel to Saudi Arabia for geo-political reasons? He had a good relationship with the Saudis, he prevented calls from Democrats and Europeans to sanction Saudi after kashoggi was killed....he sold arms to Saudi Arabia despite calls from Rights groups over war crimes committed by the Saudi airforce in the war against the houthis.
He had a good relationship with Saudi Arabia, how does that relate to Islam, people are talking about business worth billions of dollars and u dy bring religion inside cheesy grin grin

You are now talking. grin
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Minsk24: 12:17pm On Mar 10
imam07:
Which war did Trump fight?
What were the major geo-political confrontations that could have spilled into a war that Trump avoided with sense, please school me

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Minsk24: 12:18pm On Mar 10
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are now talking. grin
grin grin grin
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Father4all: 12:18pm On Mar 10
Fasindo:
shocked

Once Israel enters any country or city, just know that the place is finished.

With this, US will help destroy Gaza and turn it to ruins like they did to Afghanistan, Libya etc.

Hamas made a very big mistake by striking Israel, in years to come there may not be Palestine, all thanks to Hamas.
you don't know anything
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by acevic: 12:20pm On Mar 10
imam07:
mumu go read Bible too and see for yourself which prediction is coming to pass. All what is happening now between Isreal and Palestine has been said in d Bible. The prediction in your quran is just a fluke. Sit down there and dey wait for quran predictions.

There is nothing like prediction.
These people, just like their predecessors have always wanted these things. They documented them so that generations after them could contime to drive the ideas forward.
Ideologies not predictions

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by emperor4love(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10
Dey don com to stay make dem finish terrorist kpatapkata explore dem,na y war no good
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by CJStarz: 12:22pm On Mar 10
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Us my niggar
Huzzle dey sweet I swear

If you you know what am thinking right now then you must be a real niggar

Slawormiir is like babe I dunno probably On March 9, our Vessel (USAV) General Frank S. Besson (LSV-1) from the 7th Transportation Brigade (Expeditionary), 3rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, XVIII Airborne Corps will depart Joint Base Langley-Eustis en route to the Eastern Mediterranean
Babe I'm gonna be there for about 6 months but one thing I can promise you ain't gonna come back in body bag. I'm gonna be back into your arms in one piece
Babe I assure you our communication will be easy cause I will be requesting for a secured phone connection likely iridium extreme satellite phone that will be about 5600 bucks(dollars) you know ain't got access to funds now which means you gonna do the payment babe
Babe is like oh okay darling you just gotta be patient until I receive my income this month I will do the payment. Stay safe for me darling ❤️ ❤️

Slawormiir ends chat and smile to himself in one area in Benin city and says to himself another benz or lexus es 350 is about to be added to the roads of Benin city
Are you proud being a Yahoo boy?

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by emperor4love(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10
Fasindo:
shocked

With this, US will help destroy Gaza and turn it to ruins like they did to Afghanistan, Libya etc.

Hamas made a very big mistake by striking Israel, in years to come there may not be Palestine, all thanks to Hamas.
na finishing touch u.s come ,mayb de don see one mineral resource, make de such gaza kpatakpata, terrorist go take run

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Bimpe29: 12:23pm On Mar 10
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen, the pragmatic solution is in sight.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Rutherford2019: 12:24pm On Mar 10
You are intelligent
Israel is US extension state in Middle East

quote author=NwaNimo1 post=128866033]New army base to occupy gaza?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by ManDemMaCall(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10
Bumbo Clat, Babylon!

Update! Update!! Update!!!

A very big thanks to the US for this great opportunity presented to we keypad warriors .

GOD BLeSS AMERICA!

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by SirLakes: 12:25pm On Mar 10
So no news front page worthy since Mr seun
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by emperor4love(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10
Nigeria way want as many seaport due to population dey no help us ,na gaza,trajan horse gift to gaza
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by emperor4love(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10
ManDemMaCall:
Bumbo Clat, Babylon!

Update! Update!! Update!!!

A very big thanks to the US for this great opportunity presented to we keypad warriors .

GOD BLeSS AMERICA!
Lol agba military station in gaza, picker no dey there ooh,lol
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by youngrichnigga: 12:26pm On Mar 10
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Us my niggar
Huzzle dey sweet I swear

If you you know what am thinking right now then you must be a real niggar

Slawormiir is like babe I dunno probably On March 9, our Vessel (USAV) General Frank S. Besson (LSV-1) from the 7th Transportation Brigade (Expeditionary), 3rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, XVIII Airborne Corps will depart Joint Base Langley-Eustis en route to the Eastern Mediterranean
Babe I'm gonna be there for about 6 months but one thing I can promise you ain't gonna come back in body bag. I'm gonna be back into your arms in one piece
Babe I assure you our communication will be easy cause I will be requesting for a secured phone connection likely iridium extreme satellite phone that will be about 5600 bucks(dollars) you know ain't got access to funds now which means you gonna do the payment babe
Babe is like oh okay darling you just gotta be patient until I receive my income this month I will do the payment. Stay safe for me darling ❤️ ❤️

Slawormiir ends chat and smile to himself in one area in Benin city and says to himself another benz or lexus es 350 is about to be added to the roads of Benin city
Badass shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Krismas(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10
DCmonster:
whatever the US and Is real does to the terrorists in Gaza is okay to every sane person.
Death to all terrorists.
grin including airdrop expired food on them?

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by imam07: 12:30pm On Mar 10
Minsk24:

Which war did Trump fight?
What were the major geo-political confrontations that could have spilled into a war that Trump avoided with sense, please school me
Trump in his reign did not initiate new war in his time but ordered several attacks against his presumed terrorist individuals or groups. For instance Trump On 3 January 2020, Qasem Soleimani, an Iranian major general, was killed by an American drone strike near Baghdad International Airport, Iraq, while travelling to meet Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi. This might not be a real war per say but was many conflicts during Trump reign

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by imam07: 12:31pm On Mar 10
acevic:

There is nothing like prediction.
These people, just like their predecessors have always wanted these things. They documented them so that generations after them could contime to drive the ideas forward.
Ideologies not predictions
This is your own belief not mine. U hv freedom to believe anything likewise me
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by bewla(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10
Fasindo:
shocked

Nothing like Hamas
Why have they not kill Hamas fight in dozens
This are just paid actors to have a reason to claim land

Justify what is illegal to be right
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10
Fasindo:
shocked

When Palestinian women and children lined their ghetto streets to jeer and celebrate the abduction, torture, and murder of Israeli civilian women, children, and elderly people, I knew as a matter of absolute certainty that the place called Gaza was about to be erased from the world map with military dispatch, along with most of the bloodthirsty terrorist supporters hiding there like nasty little rats and cockroaches in underground tunnels.

As a world citizen who has no personal friends from Israel, and will likely never set foot in any Middle Eastern country for the balance of my life, I nonetheless recognized and was appalled by the scale, scope, and depravity of the massacre perpetrated by the Hamas monkeys on Israeli soil on October 7th, 2023, during which Hamas abduction and murder squads specifically targeted civilian residences.

With those sobering thoughts in mind, I feel nothing at all by way of emotion, as I watch the Israeli IDF forces uniting Hamas chimpanzees with their 72 virgin allocations, and even going to the extent of strafing Gaza's hungry Hamas fans on the beach as they scrambled for free airdrops of food, only to be blown to pieces by drones loitering above. Serves those muggugs right, and one can only hope their bedroom tackle is sufficiently intact to enjoy those 72 virgins in the imaginary paradise that is their final stop with Israel's expert assistance.

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by gaskiyamagana: 12:33pm On Mar 10
Treatment after death. Hope the world will not fall into this hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by ransomed: 12:35pm On Mar 10
IDF should do the needful,
Whoever knows how to attack must know how to feed hungry citizens..

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by 007kjb: 12:37pm On Mar 10
YoungLionken:

You're not totally right bro..

I'm talking about how China always mind its business, not interfering outside its lane. Unlike others (especially the US)...

USA is world police China don't have that capacity....CHINA can't police this ARAB NATIONS they will just crumble CHINA

U GUYS DON'T KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF USA IN THIS WORLD, THOUGH THEY ARE NOT SAINT BUT I RESPECT THEM ALOT

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by bewla(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10
imam07:
Trump in his reign did not initiate new war in his time but ordered several attacks against his presumed terrorist individuals or groups. For instance Trump On 3 January 2020, Qasem Soleimani, an Iranian major general, was killed by an American drone strike near Baghdad International Airport, Iraq, while travelling to meet Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi. This might not be a real war per say but was many conflicts during Trump reign
How I wish God make us internal not to die so as to see how it will be when Israel turn to Africa country after the may have taken Palestine by force and many of this so call supporters are cut in the web

I for happy die
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by PHAYOL81: 12:38pm On Mar 10
Hasn't PALESTINE rights been trampled upon enough? This is the heights of violation; taking someone's ancestral land away from him with brute, crook and propaganda.
Our God dislikes transgressors and I believe HE will liberate the weak PALESTINE in due time. It may be up to another century before it happens but be sure the Lord, our God sleeps not, nor slumbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South African White Couple Produced A Black Looking Baby Girl - Sandra Laing / Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97 / Wedding Gift Explodes In India, Groom Dies, Groom's Grandma Dies, Bride Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.