Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) (48280 Views)

US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Deported Haitians Angry After US Sends Them Back To Port-au-prince / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Lucaski: 9:44am On Mar 10
grin
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Makunahatata: 9:44am On Mar 10
"Temporary" they mean 20years at least

4 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by CSTRR: 9:44am On Mar 10
That's the difference between America and its near peer adversaries.

Russia or china will not give a second thought about humanitarian concerns when it comes to defending their interests.

6 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by parkervero(m): 9:44am On Mar 10
I love the way the US is helping the ministry of Israel

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Codes151(m): 9:45am On Mar 10
support isreal to destroy,

send food later and build weapon base...

just like Hollywood, Actor.. the good guys

lemao...

5 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 9:46am On Mar 10
What kind of evil nation is this ?
Supply weapons and bomb 💣 to Israel 🇮🇱 and supply food aid to Gaza .
Why not stop the war ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Sakobaba(m): 9:47am On Mar 10
Investors delight!!

100 acres of dry land for sale @ wasinmi abeokuta ogun state. 2 mins drive from the express. Land is suitable for school with boarding facilities, estate development etc.

Price: 5m per acre (asking)
Title: survey plan
Contact Sakobaba properties via call/ WhatsApp: zero nine zero one four four five nine eight zero six.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by wink2015(m): 9:47am On Mar 10
The Palestine people are just making useless troubles with Israel.

Why not live in peace with Israel?

8 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by CSTRR: 9:47am On Mar 10
Codes151:
support isreal to destroy,

send food later and build weapon base...

just like Hollywood, Actor.. the good guys

lemao...
Welcome to geopolitics where nations defend their interests.

It has been that way for the past 10,000 years.

This is the first time in history though where a world power cares about the welfare of its adversaries.

Imagine it was Rome or Egypt.
Gaza would cease to exist.

9 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:48am On Mar 10
vick00:
US have come to take the whole Gaza itself. Predators in disguise. Like it or not US is the sole problem of every country in one way or the other. They will come in as fiends and hit you once you guard down.

Meanwhile it stated in the words of prophet Muhammad SAW that Isreal will be crumbled by Palestine.

Free Gaza to the world
Lol... Keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by wink2015(m): 9:48am On Mar 10
CSTRR:

Welcome to geopolitics where nations defend their interests.

It has been that way for the past 10,000 years.

This is the first time in history though where a world power cares about the welfare of its adversaries.

Imagine it was Rome or Egypt.
Gaza would cease to exist.

You are correct.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:49am On Mar 10
verybadmouth:

Trump is a business man. He fought verbal wars and trade wars with China

That is how it should be. Am sure Trump would have made peace between Russia and Ukraine. He wouldn't have allowed them go to war.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by drerocker: 9:50am On Mar 10
Botragelad:

Source:
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/us-sends-ship-to-build-temporary-seaport-in-gaza#:~:text=The
Well.made plans
I love I love USA
I stand with Israel
Gaza totally seige

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by onuman: 9:50am On Mar 10
Instead of solving the problem once and for all: create Palestine sovereign country now that Hamas has been weakened.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:51am On Mar 10
Hamas and duhutti rebels
Iran and Yemen

All of you all are just noisemakers

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Mar 10
Hypocritical thieves!

In one mouth they will give money and arms to Israel!

In another mouth they will promote stopping the war in Gaza!

Now Gaza is in ruins it's time to mine their resources!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by CSTRR: 9:51am On Mar 10
wink2015:
The Palestine people are just making useless troubles with Israel.

Why not live in peace with Israel?
In ancient times, a weaker nation surrenders to the stronger and pays tribute.

This is to prevent them from being wiped out.

Palestinians though want to change the rule of war of the past 10,000 years.

Not only are they not paying tribute, they are actively trying to destroy their more powerful neighbour.

Tha ancient world would laugh at such folly.

14 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by emerged01(m): 9:53am On Mar 10
Lovenorth:
They should first of all address their plane crash
It is just because they are becoming news to you. It happens every week in US like car accidents. Do you know how many planes are in US not to have a crash in a week?

6 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:54am On Mar 10
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Us my niggar
Huzzle dey sweet I swear

If you you know what am thinking right now then you must be a real niggar

Slawormiir is like babe I dunno probably On March 9, 2024, our Vessel (USAV) General Frank S. Besson (LSV-1) from the 7th Transportation Brigade (Expeditionary), 3rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, XVIII Airborne Corps will depart Joint Base Langley-Eustis en route to the Eastern Mediterranean
Babe I'm gonna be there for about 6 months but one thing I can promise you ain't gonna come back in body bag. I'm gonna be back into your arms in one piece
Babe I assure you our communication will be easy cause I will be requesting for a secured phone connection likely iridium extreme satellite phone
my nigga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Lovenorth: 9:55am On Mar 10
emerged01:

It is just because they are becoming news to you. It happens every week in US like car accidents. Do you how many planes are in US not to have a crash in a week?
Thank you for justifying rubbish
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Iceberg3: 9:58am On Mar 10
robinso01:
Instead of humanitarian supplies to Gaza ,they should talk Israel out of the attacks. I believe the terrorists have learn their lessons
Special adviser 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by verybadmouth(m): 9:58am On Mar 10
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That is how it should be. Am sure Trump would have made peace between Russia and Ukraine. He wouldn't have allowed them go to war.
Peace is for the weak
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by CSTRR: 9:59am On Mar 10
Lovenorth:

Thank you for justifying rubbish
Air traffic map of the US.

6 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Solsix(m): 9:59am On Mar 10
robinso01:
Instead of humanitarian supplies to Gaza ,they should talk Israel out of the attacks. I believe the terrorists have learn their lessons
No they haven't. This is not the first time. Even of these generation of fighters die,. Thier children will still rise to start all over. They can't just help it. Like peak, is in them to fight

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Iceberg3: 10:00am On Mar 10
AntiChristian:
Hypocritical thieves!

In one mouth they will give money and arms to Israel!

In another mouth they will promote stopping the war in Gaza!

Now Gaza is in ruins it's time to mine their resources!
God Allah bless America.
Allah,God bless Israel

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:01am On Mar 10
F
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by BigDawsNet: 10:03am On Mar 10
Deployment straight
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Ikembeku: 10:06am On Mar 10
Lovenorth:
They should first of all address their plane crash

Still does not stop the pedophile prophet from crying in his grave

8 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Ikembeku: 10:07am On Mar 10
pansophist:
The US is funding this war.

They gave Israel the bomb, surveillance, and tactics, vetoed ceasefire resolutions in the UN, military support, and so much going in the background that we do not know.

But somehow, believes that building this port is more important that just forcing Israel to stop bombing Palestine.

All just to maintain a dying hegemony that harms the planet.

Death more death to all head slamming Mohammedeen

7 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Ikembeku: 10:08am On Mar 10
YoungLionken:
Can't the 🇺🇸 mind their business for once sad??

It's not as if their citizens are super rich or something. Ozuor, go and pay your debt you owe China that's in trillion dollars angry!!

That's why I like and prefer China to all of them. Xi Jiping is wise and intelligent and is busy making the Chinese billionaires all over the world. China is unarguably the next world power (after Russia and the US must have destroyed each other, directly or indirectly)...

Bring out another false prophet this time he will not be poisoned but will be bombed.

Cry head slammer cry

10 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Nick23890: 10:08am On Mar 10
When you understand the spiritual aspect of these wars. Demons manifesting from hell. Until every country on this planet has nuclear weapons the war won't stop.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Bridget95(f): 10:09am On Mar 10
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Us my niggar
Huzzle dey sweet I swear

If you you know what am thinking right now then you must be a real niggar

Slawormiir is like babe I dunno probably On March 9, our Vessel (USAV) General Frank S. Besson (LSV-1) from the 7th Transportation Brigade (Expeditionary), 3rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, XVIII Airborne Corps will depart Joint Base Langley-Eustis en route to the Eastern Mediterranean
Babe I'm gonna be there for about 6 months but one thing I can promise you ain't gonna come back in body bag. I'm gonna be back into your arms in one piece
Babe I assure you our communication will be easy cause I will be requesting for a secured phone connection likely iridium extreme satellite phone that will be about 5600 bucks(dollars) you know ain't got access to funds now which means you gonna do the payment babe
Babe is like oh okay darling you just gotta be patient until I receive my income this month I will do the payment. Stay safe for me darling ❤️ ❤️

nice format

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97 / Wedding Gift Explodes In India, Groom Dies, Groom's Grandma Dies, Bride Injured / Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.