Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) (48226 Views)

US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Deported Haitians Angry After US Sends Them Back To Port-au-prince / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Luvinghubby: 12:39pm On Mar 10
vick00:
US have come to take the whole Gaza itself. Predators in disguise. Like it or not US is the sole problem of every country in one way or the other. They will come in as fiends and hit you once you guard down.

Meanwhile it stated in the words of prophet Muhammad SAW that Isreal will be crumbled by Palestine.

Free Gaza to the world

So what does prophet Muhammad said concerning Fulani herdsmen and bandits killing innocent people in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by tubolancer(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10
sukkot:
shocked ww3 launch port

being told yall ww3 starting this march
Tell us more, thanks.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10
PHAYOL81:
Hasn't PALESTINE rights been trampled upon enough? This is the heights of violation; taking someone's ancestral land away from him with brute, crook and propaganda.
Our God dislikes transgressors and I believe HE will liberate the weak PALESTINE in due time. It may be up to another century before it happens but be sure the Lord, our God sleeps not, nor slumbers.

You should be rejoicing and not whining like a baby over the events playing out in Gaza. The virgin hunters of Gaza are now being sent to collect their allocations of 72 fresh virgins all ready and waiting in their imaginary paradise, therefore I command you to dance with joy and stop whimpering in such a piteous way.

5 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by prizeless(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10
Biden trying to play a fast political one which will backfire big time

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by emmanbol: 12:46pm On Mar 10
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Us my niggar
Huzzle dey sweet I swear

If you you know what am thinking right now then you must be a real niggar

Slawormiir is like babe I dunno probably On March 9, our Vessel (USAV) General Frank S. Besson (LSV-1) from the 7th Transportation Brigade (Expeditionary), 3rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, XVIII Airborne Corps will depart Joint Base Langley-Eustis en route to the Eastern Mediterranean
Babe I'm gonna be there for about 6 months but one thing I can promise you ain't gonna come back in body bag. I'm gonna be back into your arms in one piece
Babe I assure you our communication will be easy cause I will be requesting for a secured phone connection likely iridium extreme satellite phone that will be about 5600 bucks(dollars) you know ain't got access to funds now which means you gonna do the payment babe
Babe is like oh okay darling you just gotta be patient until I receive my income this month I will do the payment. Stay safe for me darling ❤️ ❤️

Slawormiir ends chat and smile to himself in one area in Benin city and says to himself another benz or lexus es 350 is about to be added to the roads of Benin city

Bomber 😊😃🙂😬😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by rafcrown(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10
Clever US.Point of no return.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by motayoayinde: 12:50pm On Mar 10
Bimpe29:
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen, the pragmatic solution is in sight.

This is not a solution sis.

The US is the main prosecutor of this genocidal war on poor innocent people.
The suppliers of heavy bombs and tanks for the killing of children and women CANNOT be a part of the solution.

American soldiers are already in Gaza fighting on the side of the IDF and killing Palestinians.

There are two reasons for this:
1. Send large number of troops into Gaza to quickly help crush Hamas as the war is taking longer than they expected.
2. Maintain a more permanent base in the Gaza strip.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Minsk24: 12:53pm On Mar 10
imam07:
Trump in his reign did not initiate new war in his time but ordered several attacks against his presumed terrorist individuals or groups. For instance Trump On 3 January 2020, Qasem Soleimani, an Iranian major general, was killed by an American drone strike near Baghdad International Airport, Iraq, while travelling to meet Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi. This might not be a real war per say but was many conflicts during Trump reign
Killing an Iranian general, is that not confrontation? Did it not spark fears for a possible ww3 as people feared how iran might react, Iran coastguard and US forces were constantly having face-offs in the Persian Gulf....
For you trumpers bellowing the pacifist trump narrative, there is no logic to it at all....
Trump did not face the same Geo -political issues that biden has faced....
Trump was also confrontational and used US forces to strike enemy assets in the middle-east...Trump also supplied aid to Ukraine in their fight against Russian-backed separatist

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by verybadmouth(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10
newoffer:
They need to create a sea from westbank into Israel. Sorry to the stubborn religious fanatics that plaved into the scripts.
You just poured out my thoughts man
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Chetas81(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10
sukkot:
shocked ww3 launch port

being told yall ww3 starting this march
Putin is their almighty God 🥱

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Originalsly: 12:57pm On Mar 10
Minsk24:

Lol, una and crazy conspiracies, .....just to create canal, so who stoked hamas to attack in the first place? Shey na US?
So to build canal, a gigantic engineering project, the US and Israel will be doing it secretly....kai

Hmmm. .. so you believe Israel was minding its own business all along and Hamas suddenly attacked? Was Hamas attack the first strike? ... or a retaliation? ... answer and put your knowledge or ignorance on display.
Ben Gurion Canal .... of you don't know about a project doesn't mean it is a secret. If someone doesn't know about the Leaning Tower of Pisa ... does it mean it is a secret? Google can be your friend.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by hardbody: 1:02pm On Mar 10
jaytime:
The damage of war is greater than its gain. Let the world unite, give peace a chance. One love!

Peace is not an option
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Goodlady(f): 1:03pm On Mar 10
YoungLionken:

You're not totally right bro..

I'm talking about how China always mind its business, not interfering outside its lane. Unlike others (especially the US)...
They are just forming holiness. Read about Han Empire how they bastardized the life of Korea. Read about Chinese general called Li Shiminin & his wicked emperor. Later his wife too peppered others. All the sins of the Mongols from 12th centuries to 15th centuries too. So life na turn by turn. Maybe in future America go collect their own woto-woto too but for now, they are better than China and Russia.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Kelklein(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10
You can't be the arsonist and at the same time be the Firefighter...

That's hypócrisy!!!

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by ennypita: 1:09pm On Mar 10
No be only learn lesson. U think say na Nigeria wey dey sympathize with bandits. See the rubbish those bandits just did in Kaduna state. Israel should flush every terrorist and their sympathizers to the last person. If e pain u go gaza go join them.
robinso01:
Instead of humanitarian supplies to Gaza ,they should talk Israel out of the attacks. I believe the terrorists have learn their lessons
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Holy2Glory: 1:13pm On Mar 10
The beast and his false prophets are strategizing. But thus says the scriptures; the Lord shall laugh at them. He who lives in heaven is giving out a thunderous laughter. He shall cause them to
stumble, He shall yeyerize them.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by jamesversion: 1:13pm On Mar 10
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Us my niggar
Huzzle dey sweet I swear

Slawormiir is like babe I dunno probably On March 9, our Vessel (USAV) General Frank S. Besson (LSV-1) from the 7th Transportation Brigade (Expeditionary), 3rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command, XVIII Airborne Corps will depart Joint Base Langley-Eustis en route to the Eastern Mediterranean
Babe I'm gonna be there for about 6 months but one thing I can promise you ain't gonna come back in body bag. I'm gonna be back into your arms in one piece
Babe I assure you our communication will be easy cause I will be requesting for a secured phone connection likely iridium extreme satellite phone that will be about 5600 bucks(dollars) you know ain't got access to funds now which means you gonna do the payment babe
Babe is like oh okay darling you just gotta be patient until I receive my income this month I will do the payment. Stay safe for me darling ❤️ ❤️

Slawormiir ends chat and smile to himself in one area in Benin city and says to himself another benz or lexus es 350 is about to be added to the roads of Benin city
Slawomir on the beat. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by omojeesu(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10
End times war preparations.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Psalmistproject: 1:16pm On Mar 10
robinso01:
Instead of humanitarian supplies to Gaza ,they should talk Israel out of the attacks. I believe the terrorists have learn their lessons

Are you serious that the terrorists have learned their lesson?

Obviously, you have not been following the news. Even common citizens of Gaza still wants Israel destroyed and extinct.
Hamas and the leadership of Palestine have not condemned or shown from action that they will sue for long term peace. So the solution is to wipe them all out. Yes they may still pop up again in the future but Israel will have enough power and resources to stamp them out.
This war will take Gaza two hundred years backwards.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Jakumo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10
Psalmistproject:

Are you serious that the terrorists have learned their lesson?

Obviously, you have not been following the news. Even common citizens of Gaza still wants Israel destroyed and extinct.
Hamas and the leadership of Palestine have not condemned or shown from action that they will sue for long term peace. So the solution is to wipe them all out. Yes they may still pop up again in the future but Israel will have enough power and resources to stamp them out.
This war will take Gaza two hundred years backwards.

The humanitarian aspect of current IDF operations is to ensure that no virgin hunter arrives in his imaginary paradise without collecting his allocation of 72 virgins as his justly earned reward for being a cold-blooded murdering cretin.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by DeepThroater: 1:19pm On Mar 10
Total rubbish.

There are over 2,000 aid trucks stuck in the Sinai desert border waiting to deliver aid to Palestinians but Israel has refused them entry.

Joe Biden can and should be able to force Satanyayu to open the border but he won't because Jews are the ones running his WH.

It was the Jordanian king that personally flew aid drop offs to Gaza in defiance of the blockade .

The US repeated such but some how forgot to make sure the aid drop off from the air had parachutes . A family was wiped out when such bomb aid hit their home and killed them.

The current US is not in anyway interested in assisting the Palestinians and have given Israel the greenlight to genocide the entire population of Gaza by vetoing all UN resolutions calling for a ceasefire.

I am happy that the Jews and their foolish corrupt American golems are exposing who they really are.

It's just a matter of time before the synagogue of Satan and it's judeo-Anglo empire are totally rejected.

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by TinubuThief: 1:22pm On Mar 10
FiftyFifty:
Palestine must be free, from the river to the sea.
You and free them na. Terrorist
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by poseidon12: 1:26pm On Mar 10
Fasindo:
shocked

Once Israel enters any country or city, just know that the place is finished.

With this, US will help destroy Gaza and turn it to ruins like they did to Afghanistan, Libya etc.

Hamas made a very big mistake by striking Israel, in years to come there may not be Palestine, all thanks to Hamas.

Out of point.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by poseidon12: 1:29pm On Mar 10
robinso01:

As The Economist magazine said, the US, after assisting Israel to commit war crimes in Gaza, is trying to play a Pontius Pilate, to absolve itself of blames. The US is fully responsible for the genocide being committed by Israel in Gaza.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by poseidon12: 1:31pm On Mar 10
verybadmouth:
Biden preparing for election

Exactly.
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Okoroawusa: 1:32pm On Mar 10
Scattered Somalia and left it dry

Scattered Syria and left it dry

Scattered Afghanistan and left it dry

Scattered Libya and left it dry

Scattered Iraq and left it dry

Now it's the turn of Gaza...

The world's scavenger at its best

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Menclothing: 1:43pm On Mar 10
Massive
Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by SaLongs1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10
grin grin I just dey for one corner of Jos dey laugh!!
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Us my niggar
Huzzle dey sweet I swear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Frankie6835: 1:48pm On Mar 10
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Us my niggar
Huzzle dey sweet I swear

sharp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by Ubanz: 1:54pm On Mar 10
US and their serpentine ways.
US government says they aren't sending troops to Gaza.
US Airman sets himself on fire to protest US involvement in the ongoing genocide.
Now US wants to build a temporary seaport in Gaza.
No wahala...No empire lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by lightwind(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10
JuanDeDios:

Are you really a Yahoo Boy?

See yeye question this one deh ask. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97 / South African White Couple Produced A Black Looking Baby Girl - Sandra Laing / Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.