Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? (445 Views)

I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) / "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) / Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? by mosejesu(m): 9:52am On Mar 10
There is this trend that I have seen happening over and over again. Let's me tell you a brief story about a woman who bought my ebook to make her japa journey to Canada very smooth. Pls note I won't her name. She was a teacher here in Nigeria and her salary was very small, barely enough to cater for her children because her husband died, so life wasn't easy for her.
One day, as she was scrolling through Facebook she saw my ebook in an advert. She contacted me and we spoke a lot, she eventually bought my ebook and took the easiest path to make her japa journey to Canada easy. She works as a cleaner in Canada but her children are in Nigeria with the grand mother.
This is where things got really crazy for her. She noticed that she was always lonely in Canada because all she does is to work 5 different jobs , eat, get paid and and the cycle goes on and on. There is no time for friends because nobody really cares about being your friend, you can't start greeting in the neighborhood like we do here in Nigeria. She was never really with the system but she had no choice than to adapt. Most of the Nigerians over there like her don't really want to associate with themselves. When you Japa to hustle, your whole life is just work and work even though you are going to get paid.
Well, she told me her children will soon join her in our last conversation and she will always be glad she bought my ebook which save her lot of money on travelling expenses because of the secret she learnt from me.
If you want to know her name , you check my ebook that if you want to buy my ebook. I want to help you the way I helped her too so that your japa journey will be smooth and easy. You don't really have to spend so much time when you will get the right information from my ebook.
Besides with just #5000 you will get the ebook. All you need is to chat me on 09047231316 right now.
Re: Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Mar 10
Did you intend to tell a story or advertise your e-book .......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

9 Likes

Re: Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? by u3fine(m): 10:40am On Mar 10
Just tell us you are selling ebook on how to Japa than going round in a circle to explain meaningless story all in the name of buy my ebook

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? by mosejesu(m): 11:05am On Mar 10
Thanks for reading
Re: Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? by DavidEsq(m): 11:26am On Mar 10
u3fine:
Just tell us you are selling ebook on how to Japa than going round in a circle to explain meaningless story all in the name of buy my ebook
Sapa don dey wound the werey🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? by larryking78(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10
Naijaaaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? by Kenn55: 2:03pm On Mar 10
mosejesu:
There is this trend that I have seen happening over and over again. Let's me tell you a brief story about a woman who bought my ebook to make her japa journey to Canada very smooth. Pls note I won't her name. She was a teacher here in Nigeria and her salary was very small, barely enough to cater for her children because her husband died, so life wasn't easy for her.
One day, as she was scrolling through Facebook she saw my ebook in an advert. She contacted me and we spoke a lot, she eventually bought my ebook and took the easiest path to make her japa journey to Canada easy. She works as a cleaner in Canada but her children are in Nigeria with the grand mother.
This is where things got really crazy for her. She noticed that she was always lonely in Canada because all she does is to work 5 different jobs , eat, get paid and and the cycle goes on and on. There is no time for friends because nobody really cares about being your friend, you can't start greeting in the neighborhood like we do here in Nigeria. She was never really with the system but she had no choice than to adapt. Most of the Nigerians over there like her don't really want to associate with themselves. When you Japa to hustle, your whole life is just work and work even though you are going to get paid.
Well, she told me her children will soon join her in our last conversation and she will always be glad she bought my ebook which save her lot of money on travelling expenses because of the secret she learnt from me.
If you want to know her name , you check my ebook that if you want to buy my ebook. I want to help you the way I helped her too so that your japa journey will be smooth and easy. You don't really have to spend so much time when you will get the right information from my ebook.
Besides with just #5000 you will get the ebook. All you need is to chat me on 09047231316 right now.

Info marketer, which seminar did they brainwash you?
You cooked up a fake story to sell ebook.
Anyway sha, you are lucky cos their are lots of gullible Nigerians.
Re: Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? by Sweetvie: 2:16pm On Mar 10
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Abroad Can Be So Lonely.... Do You Agree With H Me? by awoo10(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10
Funny... i just hope u r in currently living in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

LMIA Approved Jobs/visa Application / Amazing Art Works Of The Century / Quality Of Commute In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.