Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra (20710 Views)

Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / 5-storey Building Collapses In Apapa / 21-Storey Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Lagos. Many Trapped (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10
Dshocker:

Obi's shadow can overshadow your entire kindred and 10th generation to come.
Really? You are just a common chest beater, we know the damage obi caused in Anambra when he was the governor... No road, no LGA, no infrastructure, all he did was collecting 250m naira every month from LGA coffers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by kalufelix(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10
Nozino:

Please do this houses have elevators?
they have workout sessions..haha

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Terrahawk: 9:45pm On Mar 10
I am sure Peter Obi will find his stolen manhood inside, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by DCmonster: 9:52pm On Mar 10
Creamypie:
hmm. Them too like skyscraper that way. Its a message of wealth. 6/7 storey building na their trademark. When the late asagba come see as them dey rush come asaba to build houses, he come say make no person build house that was more than 2 storey. As we speak na the limit of 2 storey all of them dey build full asaba, not one storey .meaning, if they have the permit, they will build their 7 storey full here
May hate not kill you this urhobo boy.
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by VanuatuWycombe: 9:55pm On Mar 10
kalufelix:
they have workout sessions..haha

Eli wetin? Where is the light to power it?

One can easily grow yaamlegz climbing those stairs daily. One’s cardio would be stronger.

It’s one bunch of exercise, climbing up and down. I wonder how water would get to the top where pumping machine is faulty.

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by toujurs: 9:56pm On Mar 10
post=128871538:
What Is Really The Problem In This Onitsha?
Greed is the problem. A typical anambra man is greedy.

That is why there is no unity in igbo land

This is the first time since history the igbo's came together to support a candidate, for presidency.

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by johnjose68: 9:57pm On Mar 10
post=128871533:

Source: https://punchng.com/just-in-many-feared-trapped-as-five-storey-building-collapses-in-anambra/?amp

Let's wait obi Onwubuasi to give condolence message as usual.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Chibuzoripob: 9:57pm On Mar 10
sad
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10
Creamypie:
hmm. Them too like skyscraper that way. Its a message of wealth. 6/7 storey building na their trademark. When the late asagba come see as them dey rush come asaba to build houses, he come say make no person build house that was more than 2 storey. As we speak na the limit of 2 storey all of them dey build full asaba, not one storey .meaning, if they have the permit, they will build their 7 storey full here

I had a similar issue after designing a three (3) storey 8 block of Flats for a Client but the Project Designs were cancelled upon going for State Registration and approval in Asaba...

Reason for cancelling the Project Designs was that in Asaba Updated Building Registration requirements, any design for block of flats, that each flat in the building must have a minimum of two clear allocated parking lots within the compound, meaning that for the 8 block of Flats, I should provide clear parking lots for 16 cars ....

That means for my Client to build that house , he needs to buy 1 extra plot of land near his site just for parking lots ....

So for one to build 9 block of flats in Asaba, one must have 3 plots of land or more....

So nobody told developers not to build 5-6 storey block of flats but you must show clearly, two parking lots allocated to each flats within the compound.....

Constructing houses in Asaba is really loveable, as you will be tested and trusted by the Government Developing authority...
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by HenryWilliams(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10
starbuck:
easy na shocked shocked shocked

I live directly opposite the building.... No one is trapped and it also means there was no rescue...
You are right, excavator has already downed some parts but yet to complete it..

You're lucky you don't live in Lagos ..
LASBCA would have sealed off everywhere and compel the surrounding buildings to carry out NDT.

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Herbiodun09: 10:15pm On Mar 10
Nawa ooo.

This Tunubu sef

If Obi was…….

Awon asiere gbogbo grin

3 Likes

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Ayo25: 10:22pm On Mar 10
Impossible grin

Abomination grin

How can a building collapse in billionaires state? Is it for lack of money to buy quality materials or what? grin

3 Likes

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by abbeyd2(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10
This is the result of engaging in unprofessional, the bitterness, and pains you receive last longer than the sweetness you enjoy just for a moment.
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Soknown: 10:30pm On Mar 10
starbuck:

No lift..

Please can you edit your quote, i have removed the floor number πŸ™
Done

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Krankhead: 10:40pm On Mar 10
Waiting for obi and his e-rant to react. They will.still.blame BAT.
Only for Lagos body dem go dey cry marginalization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Krankhead: 10:41pm On Mar 10
abbeyd2:
This is the result of engaging in unprofessional, the bitterness, and pains you receive last longer than the sweetness you enjoy just for a moment.
obi and his internet warriors will still.blame Dollars and BAT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Truthsandtrusts: 10:49pm On Mar 10
[quote author= post=128871533]

Source: https://punchng.com/just-in-many-feared-trapped-as-five-storey-building-collapses-in-anambra/?amp[/quot

This is the state they saved money,man on black

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by annayawchee: 10:55pm On Mar 10
starbuck:

I live directly opposite the building.... No one is trapped and it also means there was no rescue...

nwanyi basden

Surprised to meet a fegge breed here though.

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Okoroawusa: 11:16pm On Mar 10
starbuck:

So na Fegge ka ibi? Anyi ga enwe one of these days...nwa otu
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Skullano(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10
starbuck:

Na so them go dey lie anyhow online just for traffic πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Debest49ja: 11:31pm On Mar 10
Greed minded set of individuals everything fake.

post=128871533:

Source: https://punchng.com/just-in-many-feared-trapped-as-five-storey-building-collapses-in-anambra/?amp

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by John4B: 11:47pm On Mar 10
E be like say Onitsha won overtake Lagos for building collapsing
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Terrahawk: 11:59pm On Mar 10
Truth be told, an ibo contractor erected a 5 storey apartment block in Lagos mainland near my house in record time. It's was built so quickly like they do in the east. But after completion. There have been no takes to the 12 apartments there at 45 million naira each. The building was low standard with shoddy materials and incredibly daft design and features. It is a shocking site to see. It's so bad, I wouldn't let my enemy buy a flat there. These eastern contractors are now bringing this fake designed buildings to western Nigeria. God help us all. SMH

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by histemple: 12:04am On Mar 11
post=128871533:

Tochukwu is now a Superintendent of Police. Please take note.

1 Like

Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by pquaver(m): 2:52am On Mar 11
youngrichnigga:
[b][/b] Lord have mercy; all these wicked developers responsible for such buildings should be tried and jailed for lengthy periods. Imagine if he had completed and rented this out to unsuspecting merchants and it comes down while fully occupied and functioning 😑😑😑

Obi no fit put ordinary good building regulations in Anambra but wait let it happens elsewhere an see his quote regulations for u...
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Emyogalanya: 4:43am On Mar 11
post=128871538:
What Is Really The Problem In This Onitsha?
Seems bad news gives you Joy
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 4:44am On Mar 11
Emyogalanya:
Seems bad news gives you Joy

Why Do you say that, brother?
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:58am On Mar 11
immortalcrown:

Na poor engineering cause am.

Poor engineering or NO engineering?

I hope you know that a lot of these people don't hire engineers?
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Crimecity: 5:17am On Mar 11
Offpointng:
My heart felt condolences goes out to the affected

To prevent sad Incidents like this in the future. I advice our Igbo blooders to join the Pro Tinubu train, support him and pray for him

Sharrap.

How many did he prevent in Lagos
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Crimecity: 5:27am On Mar 11
Terrahawk:
Truth be told, an ibo contractor erected a 5 storey apartment block in Lagos mainland near my house in record time. It's was built so quickly like they do in the east. But after completion. There have been no takes to the 12 apartments there at 45 million naira each. The building was low standard with shoddy materials and incredibly daft design and features. It is a shocking site to see. It's so bad, I wouldn't let my enemy buy a flat there. These eastern contractors are now bringing this fake designed buildings to western Nigeria. God help us all. SMH

Poor thing.

Go and build yours and rent.

Stop hating on your fellow man's property.
Re: Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra by Pio44: 5:52am On Mar 11
NaijaPrince18:
The same anambra of messiah Peter Obi? How can this be?
u are just aging fool, wetin concern Peter obi here now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION / Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents / Container Loaded Trailer Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.