Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos (29525 Views)

Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Elizabeth Turpin Dead And Obituary, Made Her Lesbian Lover Murder Her Husband / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Ashawoman82: 8:56pm On Mar 10
Spartachizzy:
FEAR THE DAUGHTERS OF EVE, bible no tell us wetin the evil serpent promise EVE for garden of eden wey make her get mind go give ADAM forbidden fruit to eat. "FEAR WHO NO FEAR THAT GENDER"
guy just shutup, for a mother to do this know that it has gotten out of hand... Do u know what it would take to train an epileptic child from a baby to adulthood.. Guy pray that God removes any form of temptation in ur life... Epilepsy no be small disability, severe ones is even worse than slowpoke....

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by blazepascal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10
Where is the so-called jenny clay..everytime you are bashing men
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by theysg: 9:00pm On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:
Wickedness everywhere.It is only in humans among all creatures in creation that we have mothers who would willingly kill their own offspring.
The woman isn't fit to be among human beings at all and should be handed the capital punishment.

Thats not true.
Other animals also kill the weaklings within their offsprings.

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Morbeta11(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10
I cannot tell the difference between convulsion and epilepsy in a 1yrs old......but I believe the baby will outgrow it with time.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Alexiiydon: 9:01pm On Mar 10
chariisGRACE:
😐

She couldn't do a clean job. pathetic!

I know y'all will quote me to tell me how heartless I am. I am not heartless. In fact, I am compassionate.

I am looking at the future stigma that child would face. The possible embarrassment he/she would encounter if by chance the epilepsy gets triggered in a public place - he/she may be thrown into the gutter.

That's my view. I am not heartless. I just want that stigma and embarrassment to be extinguished now that the child is still tender.

Peace.
what tribe are you from south east for sure
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Ashawoman82: 9:01pm On Mar 10
Quiteparrot:
My take on this is that if a child has a medical conditions that renders such "extremely" useless, such should be given a mercy killing. I've got a niece that has a severe down syndrome , she can't help herself and causes pain to her parents and people around, like she will literally push you off the staircase, hit you, could stab you. It's a pain to her parents and I wonder who will take care of her when the parents passed because they take care of everything for her
have a cousin like that, she's like 30 now, since child birth she has been a slowpoke.. Imagine a full adult woman defecating on her body, drooling of saliva all the time, can't feed herself can't even give sigh that she wants to urinate.. ... Can't make alter a complete word. chai... Like I really give kudos to my aunt, it's not been easy for her.. If not that they are rich I'm sure my cousin wouldn't have survived till now... Sometimes euthanasia is welcomed especially in this case... If u see my cousin, you'll shed tears bro... I don't pray to have such child I swear, I'll rather be fatherless.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by AareGaa: 9:07pm On Mar 10
Appletek:
If you were informed before birth that the child to be born would be epileptic and you're given option of terminating the pregnancy, how many of us would still choose to give birth to the child?

The devil or the deep blue sea?

Can epilepsy be detected before birth?

I think the problem can occur at birth if the delivery is not handled by health professionals.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by SuperOnyi: 9:16pm On Mar 10
HenryWilliams:
It's not easy raising a child with epilepsy or autism..those conditions will challenge any parent up to their limit and endurance.
Not excusing the murderous mother tho.

shocked

They won't understand. My big brother is over 30 years old and since from birth, he's not been able to walk, talk, hear, or have a normal flexible body.

Just thinking about him makes me sad and imagining how he'd be feeling seeing his little siblings walking around, getting married, and all that shít breaks my heart.

Too much suffering for one man when living on Earth even as an healthy man is enough suffering. 😭 I really wanna see my brother walk or at least do things for himself, when I get wealthy, I will take him to the best hospitals in the world and see if they can help him.

I can't imagine how painful it is for my mom seeing her first child like that.

6 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by pikechukwu6(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10
What would be the economic value of an epileptic person in our society She made her choice lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Judolisco(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10
HenryWilliams:
It's not easy raising a child with epilepsy or autism..those conditions will challenge any parent up to their limit and endurance.
epilepsy worse oh.... Kai

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Cosmicwill: 9:26pm On Mar 10
Her attempt failed that means a bigger problem has been created. That child will hate her the day he or she gets to realize what happened cos people will always talk

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by chariisGRACE(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10
Alexiiydon:
what tribe are you from south east for sure

West-North
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Nkl4u: 9:34pm On Mar 10
jeromestarks:
When I tell women to marry early, they insult me. Now look at this one.
Don't marry a woman above the age of 23. If you do , she will born epileptic children for you and she will attempt to kill them.
Women get clumsier with age. The lose the ability to give birth to health children once they are above 23 and still single.

You see what I have been saying? Una see waitin I dey talk bass?
When I tell women not to fvck plenty diickson, they will gather to insult me.

This woman has been fvvcked and mounted by many men that's why she gave birth to epileptic child in the first place.

Never marry a woman who has been fvvcked and mounted by many men. Just fvck your part and let her go.

When you're ready for marriage, find a virgin woman of 18 -23 and marry. She will birth healthy children and she won't murder them.
A very senseless post

4 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10
Who will take care of the baby.
Ogiame:
Some are Mothers while some are Murderers.

Rukayat is a murderer and may she face the full wrath of the law.

E-diot.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Emdebby2: 9:49pm On Mar 10
Why murder an innocent child? If you don't want to raise your child, hand him/her over to social center, orphanage home or motherless babies home.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by SirFarads01(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10
isaaclech:
And what if that child becomes great tomorrow, how you want take look am for eye?

Exactly my thoughts they later turn out great in life
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Johnbmc(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10
because e no happen to you, na why una mouth dey Sharp..

3 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by molas02: 9:55pm On Mar 10
Though that not the solution but I must confess....it's not all that easy taking care of epilepsy children. I am a living witness

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Israel0001: 10:37pm On Mar 10
Sha na to cut head off be cute for headache ni? She's too far from God is there any sickness God can't heal? What a life..!!!
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by BodyCount: 10:46pm On Mar 10
immortalcrown:
Jennyclay!

Jennyclay will say she did it in self defense.
How did you know she's not even the woman?
A frustrated and deranged person is capable of anything
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Banbanna(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10
The woman don weep tire on top her baby matter. Those her bulging teary eyes say it all
HenryWilliams:

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10
dangotesmummy:
talk dey sweet when you are not In that situation.however this is not a justification for that terrible behaviour but imagine a single mother dealing with a sick child,poverty and no support system and of course limited access to knowledge, information or empowerment.

So my point is inasmuch as there's no justification for murder.look at the incidence surrounding her life.at least If she had someone who could show her small empathy, encouragement and support she for no turn murderer.e be like say you nor know say poverty dey turn some people to monsters and beasts.e get as Sapa go hold you for throat you go loose your humanity and senses.nevertheless I feel for the child in question because it's as good as hes an orphan because when he grow up and he hear say him mama wan kill am,the way he go take hate him mama and even papa for abandoning him,its sad he has not even been given a chance at life, family battles don dey wait am.on top of that you are born in Nigeria lipsrsealed

murder is NEVER the answer. if she couldnt take care of the child, there is millions of people who could. this woman was too proud/brainless to look for help in the right places. she simply could go and drop the child in front of her church anonymously.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 11:16pm On Mar 10
MrBrownJay1:

murder is NEVER the answer. if she couldnt take care of the child, there is millions of people who could. this woman was too proud/brainless to look for help in the right places. she simply could go and drop the child in front of her church anonymously.
hiannnn shocked

Pikin Na merry Christmas card or hampers wey Una dey drop for in front of church? lipsrsealed

All these are not black and white
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10
dangotesmummy:
hiannnn shocked
Pikin Na merry Christmas card or hampers wey Una dey drop for in front of church? lipsrsealed

again, i can find 100000 different ways to find a solution for that unwanted child THAN KILLING IT. thats absurd!

as i always say:
- abstinence, YOU NO WAN DO!
- pull out technique, YOU NO WAN DO!
- wear condom, YOU NO WAN DO!
- morning after pill, YOU NO WAN DO!
- abortion, YOU NO WAN DO!
- give the baby up for adoption, YOU NO WAN DO!
but to murder the child as soon as it comes out differently, thats your solution to this issue?!?!?

i am sorry to say that some women make NO GODDAMN SENSE At all!
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Truthsandtrusts: 11:25pm On Mar 10
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10
women leading in crimes..... I leave it for @Jennyclay to advise us on right punishment for her breed
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 11:30pm On Mar 10
MrBrownJay1:

again, i can find 100000 different ways to find a solution for that unwanted child THAN KILLING IT. thats absurd!

as i always say:
- abstinence, YOU NO WAN DO!
- pull out technique, YOU NO WAN DO!
- wear condom, YOU NO WAN DO!
- morning after pill, YOU NO WAN DO!
- abortion, YOU NO WAN DO!
- give the baby up for adoption, YOU NO WAN DO!
but to murder the child as soon as it comes out differently, thats your solution to this issue?!?!?

i am sorry to say that some women make NO GODDAMN SENSE At all!
nooo I'm not saying murder is right but yes she contributed to her problem.unfortunately she will face it alone and she has used her own foolishness to destroy the life of the baby lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Princeton92(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10
Can I have the baby please? 🥺 #Adoption

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by 79733139(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10
Hopefully one day, scientists will find a cure.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by ImoleNaija: 11:38pm On Mar 10
SirFarads01:

Exactly my thoughts they later turn out great in life

And how many of the great people are epileptic? Dey there make pant dey wear you. Epilepsy that can throw victims off a 3-storeyed building.

May you not have the woman's experience. She could have opted for euthanasia if possible.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10
dangotesmummy:
nooo I'm not saying murder is right but yes she contributed to her problem.unfortunately she will face it alone and she has used her own foolishness to destroy the life of the baby lipsrsealed

you are right, but to think of murder as a solution to a child being epileptic and/or whatever other issue she may have, is insane. she could have just walked to the neighbors and explain the situation to how she felt at the time. are you saying that Nigerians are so heartless that they woudnt help this unfortunate woman?

says a lot about who this woman is.

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by 79733139(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10
dangotesmummy:
hiannnn shocked

She could actually have done that in one of the orthodox churches... I have heard of that before. They would just have taken the baby to an orphanage or motherless babies home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Apprehends Boko Haram Sponsor In Bauchi / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish / Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.