Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos (29524 Views)

Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Elizabeth Turpin Dead And Obituary, Made Her Lesbian Lover Murder Her Husband / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by GodHimself: 1:03am On Mar 11
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by GodHimself: 1:07am On Mar 11
Not true.

Animals routinely kill the weakest babies.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/140328-sloth-bear-zoo-infanticide-chimps-bonobos-animals

.It is only in humans among all creatures in creation that we have mothers who would willingly kill their own offspring.....

I dont support her but op you are wrong dia[/quote]
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Emylex: 2:00am On Mar 11
iramure:
While I don't support the action of the woman, I can honestly feel her pain. Only those who do not have the type of the baby would not understand her predicaments. My first boy is like that and those kind of children's abnormal behaviour can make one develop several mental disorders. I pass through a lot of mental stress living with him everyday for the past 10 years. I even once contemplated killing him as well.
I have a relatives whose daughter was suffering from spastic hemiplegia,this child is crippled and going to 6 yrs
At a point she was considering the option of killing her,but it was just some words of encouragement that keep her mind off from such an act.
I pray we should never found ourselves in such a situation because you don't know the emotional stress,the stigma it suck out from someone life,

2 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Prisco4luv(m): 3:06am On Mar 11
Fiñe , what the woman did was very wrong.. I understand is not easy to take care of such.. when you have a special childhood you will understand that it is not easy.. especially in the kind society we found ourselves, where some people don't like associating with you immediately they know you have a special child.. the emotional stress, the rejection from people, the financial costs...

Most of these parents don't have enough money to buy the medications for this children abd the government are not doing enough to help out.

One of use commented it is important to marry early in other to avoid having a special child... That's not true, sometimes things happens...we can't predict what happens next, our prayer is that whenever we experience such God should help us manage the situation.

If you check well, the husband might have rejected her and the baby.

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Easylife1234: 6:34am On Mar 11
Too bad
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by charlsecy(m): 7:17am On Mar 11
Chukwuka319:
It is only in humans among all creatures in creation that we have mothers who would willingly kill their own offspring.
Wrong!
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by iramure(m): 7:24am On Mar 11
Emylex:

I have a relatives whose daughter was suffering from spastic hemiplegia,this child is crippled and going to 6 yrs
At a point she was considering the option of killing her,but it was just some words of encouragement that keep her mind off from such an act.
I pray we should never found ourselves in such a situation because you don't know the emotional stress,the stigma it suck out from someone life,
you are absolutely on point. Those type of children are extremely problematic. I battle daily emotional /mental stress to cope with him. The
decision of the woman to kill hers was borne out frustration. That is why I can never criticise or condemn her. People talking against her should pray not to have the type of the baby. It's really traumatic. As someone on barely on less than 100k per month income having to cope with maintenance of my boys health with about 45,000 naira monthly. What could be more traumatic than that?, Mine own case is even than just epilepsy.. I nor dey find am easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by slowice(m): 7:39am On Mar 11
She's a murder, a good murder lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 8:28am On Mar 11
immortalcrown:
Jennyclay!

Jennyclay will say she did it in self defense.
Fear women
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by UrPapa: 8:43am On Mar 11
chariisGRACE:
😐

She couldn't do a clean job. pathetic!

I know y'all will quote me to tell me how heartless I am. I am not heartless. In fact, I am compassionate.

I am looking at the future stigma that child would face. The possible embarrassment he/she would encounter if by chance the epilepsy gets triggered in a public place - he/she may be thrown into the gutter.

That's my view. I am not heartless. I just want that stigma and embarrassment to be extinguished now that the child is still tender.

Peace.
it’s just like raising the child up to suffer

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by asaajuomo1(m): 8:53am On Mar 11
chariisGRACE:
😐

She couldn't do a clean job. pathetic!

I know y'all will quote me to tell me how heartless I am. I am not heartless. In fact, I am compassionate.

I am looking at the future stigma that child would face. The possible embarrassment he/she would encounter if by chance the epilepsy gets triggered in a public place - he/she may be thrown into the gutter.

That's my view. I am not heartless. I just want that stigma and embarrassment to be extinguished now that the child is still tender.

Peace.

You are looking at what people we say about you not the child. Killing is not the best solution for any form of disease but LOVE AND CARE.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by asaajuomo1(m): 9:02am On Mar 11
Morbeta11:
I don't tell between convulsion and epilepsy in a 1yrs old......but I believe the baby will outgrow it with time.

You are correct. With Prayer and regular in take of recommended drugs.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by GenFunction: 9:32am On Mar 11
Wetin woman do woman?
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by JWtriplex(m): 9:50am On Mar 11
The only wrong thing she did was getting caught.

That's Mercy killing. All animals do it not only humans.

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Ashawoman82: 10:04am On Mar 11
asaajuomo1:

You are looking at what people we say about you not the child. Killing is not the best solution for any form of disease but LOVE AND CARE.
easier said than done. Pray not to be in that situation, just pray...
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by kallah11: 11:23am On Mar 11
She is not evil she need help.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 11:46am On Mar 11
Emmabyte:
Thank God for the baby's life if not for the police this wicked Yoruba woman could have wasted the life of this baby
Epilepsy is not a death sentence, it is just a brain disorder that can be controlled with medications. The best medication is cannabis oil or weed/Ganja oil.

One of my ex girlfriends is suffering from epilepsy and she is Doctor. She takes cannabis oil to control it and she is doing very fine.

Poor woman, the stigmatization of epileptic people in Naigeeria society and africa has made her take this selfish and emotional action.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 11:54am On Mar 11
Epilepsy is not a death sentence, it can be controlled with medications like cannabis oil.

Many people with epilepsy are can be normal functioning members of the society if they get help with the right medication..

Poor woman, she has taken the wrong approach to resolving the problem, she just needs help, the stigmatization of epileptic people in Naigeeria is not helping either.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 11:55am On Mar 11
kallah11:
She is not evil she need help.
Absolutely! A lot of help.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Emmabyte: 12:28pm On Mar 11
What is my business if your whole family is suffering epilepsy and hunger please channel your family problem to appropriate quarters
Calitoscassius:
Epilepsy is not a death sentence, it is just a brain disorder that can be controlled with medications. The best medication is cannabis oil or weed/Ganja oil.

One of my ex girlfriends is suffering from epilepsy and she is Doctor. She takes cannabis oil to control it and she is doing very fine.

Poor woman, the stigmatization of epileptic people in Naigeeria society and africa has made her take this selfish and emotional action.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by dee92(f): 1:15pm On Mar 11
jeromestarks:
When I tell women to marry early, they insult me. Now look at this one.
Don't marry a woman above the age of 23. If you do , she will born epileptic children for you and she will attempt to kill them.
Women get clumsier with age. The lose the ability to give birth to health children once they are above 23 and still single.

You see what I have been saying? Una see waitin I dey talk bass?
When I tell women not to fvck plenty diickson, they will gather to insult me.

This woman has been fvvcked and mounted by many men that's why she gave birth to epileptic child in the first place.

Never marry a woman who has been fvvcked and mounted by many men. Just fvck your part and let her go.

When you're ready for marriage, find a virgin woman of 18 -23 and marry. She will birth healthy children and she won't murder them.

Instead of writing ignorantly in public like this, why not take a few minutes to Google the causes of epilepsy and see whether sexual promiscuity is one of them. Hmm!
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11
Emmabyte:
What is my business if your whole family is suffering epilepsy and hunger please channel your family problem to appropriate quarters
I Apologise, this comment was not for you i have quoted you by mistake, i apologise once more. Sorry!

Okay, i will channel my hunger and epilepsy some where else. grin

Have a good day.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by jeromestarks: 2:27pm On Mar 11
dee92:

Instead of writing ignorantly in public like this, why not take a few minutes to Google the causes of epilepsy and see whether sexual promiscuity is one of them. Hmm!
I'm the one you're talking to like this? I will slap you.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by etrange: 3:05pm On Mar 11
JASONjnr:
Some women are plain wicked......

Some men are plain wicked too. So you could've just said some people instead of resorting to sexism.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Xammie001(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11
immortalcrown:
Jennyclay!

Jennyclay will say she did it in self defense.

NEVER CRITICIZE PAIN YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED
not justifying her actions but correcting you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Apprehends Boko Haram Sponsor In Bauchi / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish / Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.