Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos (29528 Views)

Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Elizabeth Turpin Dead And Obituary, Made Her Lesbian Lover Murder Her Husband / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Mathain19(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10
Na only you hold gun, at the same time ,shooting yourself at your feet...
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Thormentor: 8:04pm On Mar 10
as long as the child's head is intact no problem grin
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Ravenna: 8:06pm On Mar 10
immortalcrown:
Jennyclay!
Na dem, awon wicked generation
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Thegamingorca(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10
Wickedness. Nah by force to born?!
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Deffi(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10
I AM CALLING ON ALL CONCERNED GOVERNMENT AND HEALTH BODIES, AGENCIES & WORKERS TO PLEASE BAN AND ARREST FORTHWITH THE USAGE, MANUFACTURE AND DISTRIBUTION AND SALE OF THOSE CURSED PESTICIDES AND POISONS THAT ARE BEING INGESTED ON ALMOST A WEEKLY BASIS BY humans!
HUMANS?

THINGS ARE GOING EXTREMELY BAD IN THE LAND O! WHY KILL? {GUYS, RMEMBER THE FOOLISH PETROL STATION OWNER IN AKURE OR SO WHO SAW HIS WIFE WITH ANOTHER PERSON ON HIS MATRIMONIAL BED, THEN KILLED HIS WIFE, IN JANUARY. HE INGESTED THIS EVIL POISON, AND WEENT STRAIGHT TO LAKE OF FIRE: And he will be there for EVER and EVER, AS NO SUICIDE COMMITER WILL EVER GET TO HEAVEN, BUT ARE DRAGGED STRAIGHT TO HELL IMMEDIATELY THEY DIE-Complete fool, INSTEAD OF GENTLY TELLING HIS WIFE TO PACK OUT OF HIS HOUSE THAT NIGHT, AFTER TAKING PICS, VIDEOS OF HER TERRIBLE ACTS-for everyone to witness-HE KILLED HER AND HIMSELF!!} And many numerous others like that o! Some after they thought they couldn't pay back some debt, or that sad woman, banker, who in January, ingested pesticide in her bank's bathroom because thing are tough....FOOLISH MISTAKE......WHERE SHE IS NOW, THINGS ARE WAY TOO TOUGH AS SHE IS SUFFERING IN HELL FOR THAT DECISION>..SHE HASN'T TAKEN WATER SINCE JANUARY, AND FOR A MILLOION YEARS, SHE WILL NOT EVEN GET A DROP OF WATER. See LUKE 16, In The Holy Bible! Others, It's some love relationship gone sour. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IMPORTANT AND PRECIOUS YOU ARE!!!

MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE THEY LACK KNOWLEDGE!!! - MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE - Hosea 4:6 -- GOD.

NAFDAC, why are you sitting still....?
YOU SELLING POISON TO ANYBODY , AND ESPECIALLY THE MAKERS OF THIS EVIL DRUGS............I PITY YOUR ETERNAL SOUL. YOU WILL ALL GIVE ACCOUNT OF THE SOULS YOU HAVE WASTED, TO ALMIGHTY GOD!
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by YouAreNobody: 8:08pm On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:
Wickedness everywhere.It is only in humans among all creatures in creation that we have mothers who would willingly kill their own offspring.
The woman isn't fit to be among human beings at all and should be handed the capital punishment.

Shhhh..... you're wrong here. Humans are actually the only creatures they "won't" kill their unfit offspring. Every other animal will kill and sometimes eat their unhealthy babies as soon as they detect a defect

4 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Chibuzoripob: 8:09pm On Mar 10
Awusibilai sad shocked sad.The refused to DIE,Allau akbar
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by fredoooooo: 8:10pm On Mar 10
Depression

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Mar 10
Jennyclay, your expertise is needed in this matter
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Nigeriagood(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10
iichidodo:
In Sparta,babies like this were left by the mountainside in the cold for three days, if they survived. They became part of the citizenship of Sparta..
correct guy wey sabi
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by SirLakes: 8:12pm On Mar 10
So has the epilepsy gone now

Life is hard enough, to raise a child with such illness no be Childs play

Who do we now blame for the child's predicament

the mother, the baby, the creator

6 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Wasky101: 8:12pm On Mar 10
HenryWilliams:
It's not easy raising a child with epilepsy or autism..those conditions will challenge any parent up to their limit and endurance.
Not excusing the murderous mother tho.
Love conquers all.
You have Met your baby and loved the baby for at least 6months before any diagnosis, so at what point will the love whittle down to d point you want to take their life
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by iramure(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10
While I don't support the action of the woman, I can honestly feel her pain. Only those who do not have the type of the baby would not understand her predicaments. My first boy is like that and those kind of children's abnormal behaviour can make one develop several mental disorders. I pass through a lot of mental stress living with him everyday for the past 10 years. I even once contemplated killing him as well.

12 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10
I can't blame her

2 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by AbujaLagos: 8:15pm On Mar 10
Obyangel:
What she did was terribly evil, but to take care of Akwukwu (epilepsy) from day one, e no dey easy. She wanted a soft landing for her baby, and poverty made her took that part.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Spartachizzy: 8:18pm On Mar 10
FEAR THE DAUGHTERS OF EVE, bible no tell us wetin the evil serpent promise EVE for garden of eden wey make her get mind go give ADAM forbidden fruit to eat. "FEAR WHO NO FEAR THAT GENDER"
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by PopQueenAgency: 8:21pm On Mar 10
Rukayat Tinubu. Why?
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Sirianese: 8:22pm On Mar 10
post=128872118:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/mother-arrested-for-attempting-to-murder-her-epileptic-one-year-old-baby-in-lagos-2.html

Na one of these small-small girls wey mistakenly get pregnant for inside olosho work...one of MANNABBQGRlLLS small sisters for Abuja wey aboki dey fúck them anyhow without condom. Too sad undecided
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by sisisioge: 8:23pm On Mar 10
It is well.

If only our country allows women who are unable to take care of their kids leave them at carehomes without prejudice, sebi she wouldn't have attempted murder. This woman is obviously tired. If she really was a vicious mother, she wouldn't have seek help or even confess so willingly. Taking care of healthy babies is not easy let alone unhealthy ones. My heart goes out to both mother and child.

Happy mother's day to every woman who takes care of one child or the other, biological or otherwise. Our hearts are gold!

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by EmeeNaka: 8:24pm On Mar 10
Obyangel:
What she did was terribly evil, but to take care of Akwukwu (epilepsy) from day one, e no dey easy. She wanted a soft landing for her baby, and poverty made her took that part.
You saying nonsense. It is not more difficult than diabetes. People only need to have the right mindset
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by finallybusy: 8:26pm On Mar 10
Nigerians believe epilepsy is a curse. Honestly, I don’t know what causes it. One can only manage the situation. It may get better with time. There are medicines to control the ailment. This is how some backward thinking people lock the children in cages and sealed rooms, hoping he/she dies so life continues smoothly.
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10
Don't give advice if you don't know the pressure

4 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Quiteparrot: 8:28pm On Mar 10
My take on this is that if a child has a medical conditions that renders such "extremely" useless, such should be given a mercy killing. I've got a niece that has a severe down syndrome , she can't help herself and causes pain to her parents and people around, like she will literally push you off the staircase, hit you, could stab you. It's a pain to her parents and I wonder who will take care of her when the parents passed because they take care of everything for her

3 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Saidfx(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10
When women use to be mothers..those days don phase out. Ramadan Kareem to the Deen lovers
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Trybes(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10
chariisGRACE:
😐

She couldn't do a clean job. pathetic!

I know y'all will quote me to tell me how heartless I am. I am not heartless. In fact, I am compassionate.

I am looking at the future stigma that child would face. The possible embarrassment he/she would encounter if by chance the epilepsy gets triggered in a public place - he/she may be thrown into the gutter.

That's my view. I am not heartless. I just want that stigma and embarrassment to be extinguished now that the child is still tender.

Peace.
No matter what murder should never be an option
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10
They should release her. It's not that I condone homicide.
If you quote me God will give you or your children someone like the kid

2 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Omoawoke: 8:41pm On Mar 10
post=128872118:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/mother-arrested-for-attempting-to-murder-her-epileptic-one-year-old-baby-in-lagos-2.html

Still dicey.

Many people flush off fetus when they discover they will likely be unhealthy

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 8:41pm On Mar 10
MrBrownJay1:
then some people will come here and claim that:"ALL MOTHERS OVE THEIR CHILDREN"

no matter how difficult it is to raise a sick child, murder is NEVER the solution.
talk dey sweet when you are not In that situation.however this is not a justification for that terrible behaviour but imagine a single mother dealing with a sick child,poverty and no support system and of course limited access to knowledge, information or empowerment.

So my point is inasmuch as there's no justification for murder.look at the incidence surrounding her life.at least If she had someone who could show her small empathy, encouragement and support she for no turn murderer.e be like say you nor know say poverty dey turn some people to monsters and beasts.e get as Sapa go hold you for throat you go loose your humanity and senses.nevertheless I feel for the child in question because it's as good as hes an orphan because when he grow up and he hear say him mama wan kill am,the way he go take hate him mama and even papa for abandoning him,its sad he has not even been given a chance at life, family battles don dey wait am.on top of that you are born in Nigeria lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Krankhead: 8:43pm On Mar 10
toujurs:
Yoruba women, can be evil.
what is worrying this otokoto man
Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Arabaincubus: 8:48pm On Mar 10
Circumstances have completely changed the meaning of motherhood.

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by Zonefree(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10
dfrost:
angry

I don't understand
Understand women first.

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos by kennyhai(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10
Most of us condemning Rukayat, passing all judgement on her are murderers.
Most of us had kill unborn babies countless times, we have hate on others & we justify it.

The least we can do is to thank God the baby survived, miracle might still happen in the life of the baby, who knows?

And also pray that Rukayat repent & change her ways.

Also, the rate at which evil thrive these days is alarming, is getting worst each passing day.
Is quite unfortunate how Nigeria is a key player in times like this.
These are signs. Could it be that this are warning to something huge?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report / meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs / Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.