Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know - Islam for Muslims (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know (30662 Views)

Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Praise And Admiration By Prominent Non-muslims For Islam and the Prophet / Are Yoruba Muslims For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LagosShia: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2012
patriot2:
I have given up debating with muslims about faith, you people never make any sense and logics just don't seem to apply to you. So talking to you is just like talking to an ape or a cow, it is source of headache.

and here goes another christian who believes his god killed his own son to save him from his (god) own self,talking about logic and sense.

Major Yeats-Brown, in his “Life of a Bengal Lancer”, summarises the Christian Doctrine of the Atonement in just a single sentence:

“NO HEATHEN TRIBE HAS CONCEIVED SO GROTESQUE AN IDEA, INVOLVING AS IT DOES THE ASSUMPTION, THAT MAN WAS BORN WITH A HEREDITARY STAIN UPON HIM: AND THAT THIS STAIN (FOR WHICH HE WAS NOT PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE) WAS TO BE ATONED FOR: AND THAT THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS HAD TO SACRIFICE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO NEUTRALISE THIS MYSTERIOUS CURSE.”
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by vedaxcool(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
Beat me to it grin
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tiarabubu: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
tbaba1234:

Your assertions are in accurate: The prophets in the Quran are as follows: Hud, Salih and Shuayb were mentioned nowhere in the bible, same with lukman.

The Quran was recited to an audience: The pagan arabs were familiar with the cities of Hud and Thamud destruction: Hud and Salih were Arab prophet so was shuayb.

The Quran also spoke to the Jews and christians: the stories of these prophets relates to them..

Talking about about African or european prophet is out of place because it does not relate to the pagan Arab or the jew:: So that is why the prophet were from the region of revelation.

So that makes 20 biblical prophets. That number is still disproportionately large, don't you think.

Even then very little is known about Prophets Hud, Shuayb (a medinite which some researchers speculate may be Jethro in the Bible), lukman ( which the Quran doesn't explicitly state is a prophet), Salid. Interestingly, some researchers still turn to the Bible to search for scraps of info on some of these men ( including suprising speculations as shown above).

The Quran was sent to mankind. Why not mention other prophets from other regions. Are you saying the Quran doesn't relate to you, an African? Or an Indian? why so little info on them save the ones from the Bible? We struggle to get info on Prophets Hud, Shuayb, Saleh etc why?

Are you saying that God only thought of the Arabs and Jews in writing the Quran? Didn't he know some Indonesians will be Muslims some day? Or Indians? Or Nigerians?

Even then the Quran says Prophet Muhammad and the Quran were sent to mankind. Don't you think that makes your position untenable? The position that only prophets from Arabia & Jews were mentioned cos the Quran spoke to them? what about others to which Prophet Muhammad and the Quran were sent?

Thanks

the verses below show that the Muhammad and the Quran was sent to mankind.

We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not.

O mankind! verily there hath come to you a convincing proof from your Lord: For We have sent unto you a light (that is) manifest. ( Quran, 4:174)

"And the Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" But thou art truly a warner, and to every people a guide. Quran, 13:7"
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tiarabubu: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
LagosShia:

i am not vexed.i'm only amazed that a christian is teaming up with an atheist to blaspheme and utter very vulgar remarks against Muslims.but this same atheist uttered worse to christians.i will not follow his rudeness or engage him on such nonsense.so he'd better be left with silence as a fool that he is.

Ore mi
Asking you for an answer to his question is not teaming up. If you are watching a debate and you ask one to answer the other is that teaming up? it's obvious I am not on ur side one bit and I was getting tired of ur running around dodging. I am not cosy with the other guy too. Na him get him mouth. His spewing trash on Christianity doesn't mean I am with you. no no. Sorry. Words are mere words.

I still can't recall you answering sef. ok you choose silence, lets get back on track
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tbaba1234: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2012
Again the Quran was revealed to an audience as an oral recitation: The topics it addresses are relevant to that environment... the prophet was asked question relevant to that environment, so his responses were those relevant to his environment.

His environment was made up of Jews, Christians and pagan Arabs.... The eloquence of the Quranic speech transcended what the arabs at the peak of their eloquence knew, That they called it magic: The Stories of the biblical prophet from an illiterate Arab was a sign for Jews and christians in the area. At a time when scriptures was largely available to only Half of the Rabbis in Medina became muslim as a result.

The Quran confirms what is true in the former scriptures: So whatever is true is maintained and the falsehood is absent. That is why there are significant differences in many of the stories. Speaking about former prophets in Africa for instance would serve no purpose because before islam would have got to Africa , some of the legends have died.

The lessons of the Quran are for all of Mankind.

The Quran's literary eloquence could not simply have come from a human... The more you know the more it humbles you
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by emofine2(f): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
I got 2 quick questions.

1)If Muslim men are only permitted to marry up to 4 wives how comes the Prophet Muhammed (shall I say PBUH undecided) had more than 4 wives?

2)Is exorcism present in Islam?

I apologise if these questions have already been asked.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LagosShia: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
emöfine2: I got 2 quick questions.

1)If Muslim men are only permitted to marry up to 4 wives how comes the Prophet Muhammed (shall I say PBUH undecided) had more than 4 wives?

there is a reply you can find on nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/53711/muhammeds-multiplicity-marriage#7173671

but i suggest you personally find out by reading this short article relating to the question you asked:

http://www.askthesheikh.com/why-did-the-holy-prophet-of-islam-marry-several-wives/

please review the below thread in another forum and make your conclusions.there are especially sound replies in page 2 and they compare the Islamic view in relation to other religions in particular christianity and hinduism:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234986393-christian-exorcisms/page__st__25
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LogicMind: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
you can't get simple answers from the religion of piss.

twist and turn

hiding and looking for who to kill in the name of allah the lazy one
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tbaba1234: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2012
emöfine2: I got 2 quick questions.

1 has already been answered on the thread so i will start with 2. Then go back to 1

2.) Yes there is exorcism (called ruqya): verses of the Quran are recited on the possessed person:: Can be done by anyone by the help of Allah. It is done according to the examples set by the prophet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpy7CIFIvpc (Don't watch if you will get spooked)

1.) The prophet was a religious and political leader: His marriages served several purposes. Social, political and religious. His marriage is an example for all, :

Summary.

1. The wives of the Holy Prophet Muhammad, may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him, are referred to in the Qur'an in verse (33:6) as Ummahaatul Mu'minin, meaning "Mothers of faithful believers".

2. The Holy Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, married Sayyidatina Khadija, a widow 40 years of age, when he was 25 years of age. They were happily married until she passed away at the age of 65 (25 years). They set the best example for others to emulate in married life.

3. Polygamy was practiced in Arabia at that time but the beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, remained monogamous all these years and set the best example for those who wish to remain monogamous.

4. Then Allah privileged Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, to be polygamous just as he had privileged some other Prophets before him to be polygamous. For example, Nabi Sulayman (Prophet Solomon, peace be upon him) had seven hundred wives, Nabi Dawud (Prophet David, peace be upon him) had many wives, while Nabi Ibrahim (Prophet Abraham, peace be upon him) had three. In contracting his marriages, the Holy Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was in each instance following the Commands of Allah, the Glorified and the Exalted. Allah limited the number of wives a Muslim could have at any one time to four but He privileged Prophet Muhammad to have more than four wives.

5. The wives of the beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, were either widows, divorcees or captives of war, except for Sayyidatina 'Aisha who was the only virgin he married.

6. Some of the women he married were widows of his sahaba (companions) who had laid down their lives for the sake of Islam.

7. He married into various clans and tribes. This strengthened the commitment of these clans and tribes to the religion of Islam as they were proud that the one whom Allah had chosen to be the Final and the Last Prophet till the end of time had married into them.

8. In marrying captives of war, the noble Prophet, peace be upon him, not only freed them but also all their relatives and members of their clan who then automatically accepted Islam!

9. Although the beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, could have lived like a king, he chose to lead a life of poverty, content with the bare necessities of life. When some of his wives found it difficult to cope with his ascetic life-style, Allah revealed to him to give them the option to choose him and the Hereafter or to choose the comforts of this world. (33:28-29). They naturally chose him and the Hereafter, may Allah be pleased with them all. And as "mothers of faithful believers", their responsibilities were more than those of other women, and they fulfilled these responsibilities with ihsan (excellence). They set the best example for women to emulate.

10. In Islam, limited polygamy (up to four wives) is an institutionalized option. (Qur'an, 4:3). And those Muslims who choose this option have the example of the beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, in being faithful, loving and caring husbands, in treating the spouses justly and equitably, devoting equal time to each of them, and providing for their material wants and needs in a just and fair manner without fovouring one over the other.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
I am zulu
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LagosShia: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2012
patriot2: if allah does exist then i strongly suggest he goes and f.uck a ship or mohamed (do I care), because we on earth don't give a f.uck about his filth. If any muslim feels after this that he must behead me then let him know I am in Paris: 18ème arrondissement.
Just wit for me at: arrêt métro clignancourt.
I will show you how to send the messanger of allah/mohamed the antichrist back to hell fire.
In case you are unaware allah=mohamed=antichrist=belzebut.

actually,i feel great when people like you who call themselves "christians" and claim to follow Jesus (as),the prince of peace,make such statements and show their true colors.

you are no different from the atheist "logic mind" who uses vulgar words to pollute the forum.the only thing that makes you christian is that you're islamophobic.also,you are a coward and irresponsible to make such statements online hiding your name and face.

your words only make me feel happy that i am not like you and it strengthens my faith that i am surely on the right path,following the deen of Muhammad (sa) and his progeny from the Ahlul-Bayt(as).

now if you like,you can behead yourself and save humanity of more humiliation in identifying you as one of its own.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2012
[I am zulu
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LogicMind: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
LagosShia:

actually,i feel great when people like you who call themselves "christians" and claim to follow Jesus (as),the prince of peace,make such statements and show their true colors.

you are no different from the atheist "logic mind" who uses vulgar words to pollute the forum.the only thing that makes you christian is that you're islamophobic.also,you are a coward and irresponsible to make such statements online hiding your name and face.

your words only make me feel happy that i am not like you and it strengthens my faith that i am surely on the right path,following the deen of Muhammad (sa) and his progeny from the Ahlul-Bayt(as).

now if you like,you can behead yourself and save humanity of more humiliation in identifying you as one of its own.

allah surely sees him and will strike him with numerous iniquities grin grin
or maybe he is blind and needs lagosshia to do his job for him?

he is only calling a spade a spade.

talking about hiding, how about coming out and tell me what your allah thinks if i fu.c.k my 9 yrs old wife.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LogicMind: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2012
here is the photo of my youngest wife. 9 yrs old.

do you think allah is happy the way i covered her up?

i think her eyes are too exposed.

allah the merciful please bear with your servant.

Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LagosShia: 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
Logic Mind: here is the photo of my youngest wife. 9 yrs old.

Translation of the arabic in the picture:
"you cannot stop them,but you can protect yourself,your Creator knows better what is in your interest"

Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LagosShia: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2012
patriot2:
First of all I am an atheist who loves christianity and boudhism and african religions, actually I love all religions which do not preach violence. Islam is the most violent religion today and you think that islam does not deserve insults. Look everytime a terrorist kills someone I burn ten corans and throw the ashes into the toilet.
And for me being a coward: I gave the terrorists a place they could meet me. let them just send a message here telling me when they wish to kill me!
Or is it that you terrorists are afraid ?

https://www.nairaland.com/817498/biblical-verses-killing-terror
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LogicMind: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2012
does it please allah for a grown man to eye a crawling baby and imagine doing things to her when she grows up?

maybe they should put the hejab on babies as well?
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LogicMind: 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2012
lagoshia, thanks for the lollipop hejab photo. i knew i was doing something wrong with my 9 year old wife about to get phucked.

i have dressed her up in the right manner as per your photo. no fly will reach her face now.

have a look and praise allah. piss upon his name.

Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2012
I am zulu
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LogicMind: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
patriot2:
you really don't know the bible.
First of all christians follow the example of Jesus, Jesus preached love and peace.
Now you are trying to bring things out of their context: the bible at the beginning talks about a wicked God and wicked people but God sends his son to earth (Jesus) who sacrifices himself so that God will stop being wicked to man.
So the preachings of Jesus are absolutely non violent.
On the other hand muslims follow muhamed who is a child molester, a mass killer and a hate preacher.
are you getting the point ?

so according to you, god changes.
can you call destruction of a temple "non violent"?
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
I am spiderman
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LogicMind: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2012
patriot2:
Of course God can change and of course a demolition can be done with out violence or do you mean the son of God is less qualified than demolition workers to demolish a temple ?

Matthew 21:12
12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

demolition man.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2012
I am spiderman
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LogicMind: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2012
patriot2:
Do you really understand the meaning of violence ?
Did Jesus kill anybody? did Jesus have sex with a nine year old ?
It is like to you muslims killing is not a big deal, you see it just like destroying a house or sending people out of a temple.
You people are sick!

well if i am selling doves or foreign exchange and somebody comes and overturned my tables, i will call that violence.
while pointing one finger at muslims, four are pointing back at you. islam does not have the monopoly of violence. christians have killed more than moslems in history.
and don't go into the sexuality of jesus 'cos i have never heard any story more gay than that of jeeesus.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2012
I am Fulani
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by LogicMind: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2012
patriot2: I am pretty sure the vendor would rather have his table overturned than his head cut off or his nine year old daughter r.aped. You can't possibly be comparing all the genocides done by mohamed with Jesus overturning a table,
use some logics!

i'm pretty sure the vendor would rather none of those three happen to him. you can't compare an illiterate prophet with a son of god, can you? infact not only the son god but god himself personified. mohammed's actions are in line with what could be expected of a self proclaimed prophet intent on forcefully propagating falsehood. But the son of god should know better.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tiarabubu: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2012
tbaba1234: Again the Quran was revealed to an audience as an oral recitation: The topics it addresses are relevant to that environment... the prophet was asked question relevant to that environment, so his responses were those relevant to his environment.

I didn't mean the prophets responses but the Holy Quran. They were not his response were they? I thought they were eternal revelations from God for mankind.

His environment was made up of Jews, Christians and pagan Arabs.... The eloquence of the Quranic speech transcended what the arabs at the peak of their eloquence knew, That they called it magic: The Stories of the biblical prophet from an illiterate Arab was a sign for Jews and christians in the area. At a time when scriptures was largely available to only Half of the Rabbis in Medina became muslim as a result.

The Quran confirms what is true in the former scriptures: So whatever is true is maintained and the falsehood is absent. That is why there are significant differences in many of the stories. Speaking about former prophets in Africa for instance would serve no purpose because before islam would have got to Africa , some of the legends have died.

The lessons of the Quran are for all of Mankind.

The Quran's literary eloquence could not simply have come from a human... The more you know the more it humbles you

But Prophets Hud, salid, shuyb have VERY little information save what the Quran wrote about them! Their "legend have died" as you put it.

If the Quran is for mankind not Arabian pagans, then it would give us a couple more ( even abridged) of prophets. Of course Muslims would not dispute Quranic accounts would they?

on the literary eloquence of the Quran. Don't you think that its literary value is subjective? Could it be the Art deficit Arabs were impressed not because they were any better to critically appraise the poetic angle of the Quran but because they were under a leader who tolerated no critic ( other poets were murdered for criticism while another claimed to have inserted their words in the Quran).

How would you respond if I say - Have you considered the epic, Illad and Odessy, oral compositions made by a blind, illiterate man, Homer, considered the greatest epic poet of all time, and a great influence on the history of literature. Would you considered that if some bit of religiousity were added to the epic we would have high praise for its eloquence as you have.

Thank you.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Heathen(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2012
Logic Mind: here is the photo of my youngest wife. 9 yrs old.

pfffffftt, phacking batman wannabe! *wonders if she fights' crime at night*
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by vedaxcool(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2012
tiarabubu:

I didn't mean the prophets responses but the Holy Quran. They were not his response were they? I thought they were eternal revelations from God for mankind.

But Prophets Hud, salid, shuyb have VERY little information save what the Quran wrote about them! Their "legend have died" as you put it.

If the Quran is for mankind not Arabian pagans, then it would give us a couple more ( even abridged) of prophets. Of course Muslims would not dispute Quranic accounts would they?

on the literary eloquence of the Quran. Don't you think that its literary value is subjective? Could it be the Art deficit Arabs were impressed not because they were any better to critically appraise the poetic angle of the Quran but because they were under a leader who tolerated no critic ( other poets were murdered for criticism while another claimed to have inserted their words in the Quran).

How would you respond if I say - Have you considered the epic, Illad and Odessy, oral compositions made by a blind, illiterate man, Homer, considered the greatest epic poet of all time, and a great influence on the history of literature. Would you considered that if some bit of religiousity were added to the epic we would have high praise for its eloquence as you have.

Thank you.

Let me give a different perspective, why didn't the Qur'an speak of African prohets?

Let look at the whole scenario from the marketing perspective. You want to sell a product within a specific group location, in the location u have pagans, christians,jews and muslims. How do u attract the attention of all this diverse groups? By making a product that appeals to all groups. Hence, the Qur'an specifically spoke mainly on Jewish and arab prophets pbuh because the audience it was addressing are more familiar to these people ( funny even till date the bulk of the world knows these personalities). Now in what context did the Qur'an talk of these personalities? In the context of teaching righteousness thru the experiences of these prophets. And that is the gist of the matter it is pointless to have mention african prophets, english prophets etc because the Qur'an is not a nook of prophets or racial history it is a book of signs. I remember being asked by bovinereal wink why didn't the Qur'an specifically mention the weight of the earth, my response was the Qur'an is a book of signs not science. Hence despite the fact that Qur'an was addressed to all of mankind, it told stories that were common to people it came in contact with first. And these stories it told are stories all of humanity can relate with. These stories were not entertainment or praise of the personalities involved they were tales that teach Allah's mercy and revealed guidance to the dark world we live in.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by Sweetnecta: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Logic mind, Patriot2 and Tiarabubu, etc: I am sure if Logic mind have not used vulgarity instead of "sex.ual intecourse" to ask questions about his 9 years old legal wife, he probably would have received yes from me, considering that a woman who is 9 in a wife in an ancient society like arabia already knew the roles of a wife before she entered into the marriage contract. the same would have been the expect condition of a 9 year old husband, just in case that you don't know that man can marry in the same age as the woman reaching puberty [maturity in the Quran].

Patriot2 and Logic mind should know that Musa [as], even Ibrahim [as] in the bible engaged in wars, just like Muhammad [as]. If fighting in war disqualifies anyone from being a prophet, even talking about it will do the same, hence Jesus [as] of the Bible will run the sake risk of being disqualified and the only ones we can say are not in risk will be John and his father Zacharia [as].

Tiarabubu needs to know that Allah says every community has been given a prophet: the prophet[s] of Indian communities, Chinese communities were not mentioned just like the African communities were not mentioned in Quran and I dont think you can show me any from your Bibles. The Quran even honor all of mankind by this while the Bibles only restrict all prophets to the children of Jacob/Israel as if mankind before Jacob [as] did not know about God and His Commandment that all worship in truth belong to Him? Muhammad [as] as a messenger is the only messenger for all mankind in one shot. Messengers were prophets as well, while prophets were not necessarily messengers.
Re: Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know by tiarabubu: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Tiarabubu needs to know that Allah says every community has been given a prophet: the prophet[s] of Indian communities, Chinese communities were not mentioned just like the African communities were not mentioned in Quran and I dont think you can show me any from your Bibles. The Quran even honor all of mankind by this while the Bibles only restrict all prophets to the children of Jacob/Israel as if mankind before Jacob [as] did not know about God and His Commandment that all worship in truth belong to Him? Muhammad [as] as a messenger is the only messenger for all mankind in one shot. Messengers were prophets as well, while prophets were not necessarily messengers.

Why cant you just answer a curious persons questions without "Christians do that too" or "its in the Bible too"? How does that help to validate the Quran or Islam especially for atheist, Buddist or idol worshippers? If you ask Christians the same question, their answers will be different from yours! Remember you are not just responding to me but to the whole world.

Please learn to answer questions like Vedaxcool in his last post below wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.