Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

What Is The Essence Of This Life? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Essence Of This Life? (17291 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Intergovernmental Marriage Registration. / What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? / People Are Very Wicked In This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by IMASTEX: 6:13pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

There is another life that is forever and ever and ever after death. We must live a purposeful life so that we do not fall to the left path after death and we go on to live forever and ever and ever. The purpose of life is much but to become the visible expression of the invincible God is the first purpose of life. The next one is for us to learn about God, His ways and His deeds and to become vessels worthy of God's divine kingdom
No man can truly define who he truly is. You weren't given a chance to choose where and through whom to be born into world. Neither were you asked what gender you would have preferred, your siblings or if you would have even preferred not to be born at all, etc. If you didn't influence such critical decision, why do you think you would have a say or given a right to influence the next phase after here if there is?! Nigerians would do anything including risking their lives through the sea to gain entry into the west because they are so certain of their expectations across the border. Talking of heaven, people flee & do whatever to prevent or perhaps delay their entry into heaven grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by sprints1: 6:15pm On Mar 11
UnknownQueen:
The larger percentage of comments on this post show people are drifting towards atheism or agnosticism which I somewhat agree to.
yes some people are beginning to understand.. Thesist agnotist.. I believe in God' existence but no one can actually use a book to define God... The earth is living being... It is now am beginning to appreciate Dolores Cannon writing on the Universe... What ever you do is being saved and programmed... The world is shifting into a new frequency and wavelength am even having torrid time coping with the shift... Sums up why we get tired easily , time is moving fast and so much distortion... The earth is angry, so many water in the atmosphere but no rain never seen this before in my over 30 years existence

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by sprints1: 6:17pm On Mar 11
Krismas:
grin Ask urself, wen Nebuchadnezzar was turned to an animal, wot was the difference between him and other animals? Wen Balaam’s donkey spoke to Balaam in English, doesn’t dat mean Animals are humans? Look at all the animals, they were converted from humans. grin
Many today will end up tomorrow as animals and trees
A budda in the building, no be only donkey na camel
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:17pm On Mar 11
porthouse7:
so what's the purpose of all this

The earth was corrupted by Satan. The creator will destroy the entire corrupted earth and all evil people. The essence of finding ones creator while still alive is to make peace with the Creator and be enlisted into the list of persons that will be saved from the eternal fires of hell this world and all evil people will be thrown into
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Offpoint1: 6:17pm On Mar 11
Emexicoman:
Same thought that crossed my mind last night. I'll be following
Coincidentally I just started working on a very long video content for this question. This post came at the right time, the content will take me along time because I will be covering all aspect. Religiously, scientifically, traditional, ecclesiastically and more.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:18pm On Mar 11
Bmaster:
life is fuvkin unfair,gosh!I think life is not that bad,it's God that's somehow unfair.
God should have ended suffering right from the onset by destroying the Lucifer who later became Satan but he didn't.He should have at least strip him off all of his powers but he chose not To.
We have more than 9 planets,yet he chose to send down devil on the 3rd planet knowing very well that we humans he created are inhabitants of the 3rd planet.
Now,at least he should have made everyone healthy so that people won't have enough excuse not worship him.
Instead,we have the blind,the deaf,the cripple,and all manner sicknesses that follows people from the birth.
How would you judge a the blind if he doesn't accept Christ as his saviour.God sometimes to me is an imaginary being,sorry to say

The scripture says we must judge God righteous. It is wrong for the pottery to speak against it's porter. Align with His will in this world of troubles and the rest you yearn for will be your bountiful reward after this life on earth.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Emmanuel30a2: 6:19pm On Mar 11
sketcherJ:
wow boss, you spoke my mind, I was thinking about this last week, why is God being democratic with Satan?
Because you or humans are psychiatric...thinking you or they are diplomatic? Maybe it's because your name is matic or nemanja matic and you are doing romantic or using aromatic to do semantic&romantic, that's you don't know systemic&systematic? Are you seeing endemic or epidemic...? Did you wants to mic or mimicks? Using gimmicks? Is it because you are doing magic and using aromatic or aromatic synapps to do magic&romantic...? Did you understand the semantics? No! Because you have antics and tactics? I am just asking...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by blaise26abj(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11
Emmanuel30a2:
What is this one saying that is not paying, is it soothsaying?...

Just saying life is just about passing down information
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Emekmart: 6:20pm On Mar 11
The Essence of Life is "FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENT.. Eccl12:13
YOU will be happy every day, even after this life.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:21pm On Mar 11
Tayorshd87:

Have been hearing this for the past 37 years ago now am 40+ and u are still experiencing such thing to happen 😊

It's all folks and not real 😔

It was said in the first 1,400 years on earth. Many humans were living thinking it will never come. In the 1,500th year of the creation of the earth, a flood bursted forth that killed the entire life on the planet with the exemption of just a few persons.

Jesus will come again. You do not lose anything to wait for Him. Instead you have everything to gain by aligning with Him. Repent now and choose salvation of the Lord.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:22pm On Mar 11
Feldie:
there's no hell. When you die you rot in the ground just like every other living things. Nobody is going to torture you for eternity just because you looked at your neighbor's wife big ynash

I have personally experienced hell at least a few times. My Lord and Savior that saved me from hell and redeemed me unto God also taught me about hell and to avoid it at all costs.

Go to YouTube and search hell experiences and see people from across the world having hell experiences

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Emmanuel30a2: 6:22pm On Mar 11
sprints1:
yes some people are beginning to understand.. Thesist agnotist.. I believe in God' existence but no one can actually use a book to define God... The earth is living being... It is now am beginning to appreciate Dolores Cannon writing on the Universe... What ever you do is being saved and programmed... The world is shifting into a new frequency and wavelength am even having torrid time coping with the shift... Sums up why we get tired easily , time is moving fast and so much distortion... The earth is angry, so many water in the atmosphere but no rain never seen this before in my over 30 years existence
This one is looking for rain, 4 where...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:23pm On Mar 11
Tayorshd87:

What's your evidence for your proof mtheeww

Indoctrination has killed ur brain cell

Have just a little Faith. Trust God. Stop trying to see before you believe. You know about gravity yet have never seen it. You have heard about anti gravity on the moon, you have not touched it or seen how it looks like physically, yet you believe it. Why then is the Kingdom of God so difficult for you to believe it's existence o ye creation of The Most High God

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:25pm On Mar 11
Omoawoke:

How did you know this for sure?
What’s your proof ?

I spent over two decades searching. Even as a scientist I was restless in search for the truth. Then I found it. I will be creating a YouTube video explaining creationism explaining this to the whole world
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Maj196(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11
Life is what you make out of it
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:26pm On Mar 11
TheOldGods:
do you have any proof to back this up or you just read it from a book that was fabricated by people who also are like you with no proof?

If you search the truth diligently, you will see it.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Omoawoke: 6:29pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

I spent over two decades searching. Even as a scientist I was restless in search for the truth. Then I found it. I will be creating a YouTube video explaining creationism explaining this to the whole world

So you have evidence of heaven and hell?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Feldie: 6:29pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

I have personally experienced hell at least a few times. My Lord and Savior that saved me from hell and redeemed me unto God also taught me about hell and to avoid it at all costs.

Go to YouTube and search hell experiences and see people from across the world having hell experiences
hallucinations

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11
sprints1:
bullshit only the gullible believes in after life... What will I be doing in heaven after death... What to live for infinity is a curse... Why would you want to live forever... The cacausians that brought religion knew you people are greedy and will do anything to live forever... So they brought purity in exchange for eternal life... Why would I want that to live forever... My essence in life I don't know... If we focus on creating a better world for our unborn children our ancestors will appreciate but we are doing otherwise... I don't want heaven or hell... Let me die and return to my void state. Look at kids of today and tell me are you happy with their situation... If you are only concerned about your self that is plain evil
Run to .ama kid am not talking to spoilt ignorant foolish devil advocate
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Pootle: 6:30pm On Mar 11
ayjay45:
OK sounds fair.

Just like animals do right?

yes but in a smarter, better way
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Benzemma(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11
The essence of life, is for you to prepare yourself for life everlasting.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:36pm On Mar 11
Omoawoke:

So you have evidence of heaven and hell?

Yes. It will require lengthy teaching and explanations to get people enlightened. Example, the entire earth was not as divided into continents as we have it now. During the AntiDuvillan age a great flood broke out and waters from deep beneath the earth broke out unto the surface of the earth causing it to split and tectonic plates to split to create way for continents to be formed. Because of the passage of time, many truths have been deeply buried and only keen and deep research unveils put origins on earth and how we got here presently

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:37pm On Mar 11
Feldie:
hallucinations

Can I ask you a few questions?

What will you lose if you give your life to God ?

Why is live clean and righteous so bad that because of it, you choose to say God doesn't exist? Why ? What has God done wrong
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by AyeMoJuba: 6:38pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Do not listen to him. He is trying to mislead you into hell. That is not the purpose of life. There is another life that is forever and ever and ever after death. We must live a purposeful life so that we do not fall to the left path after death and we go on to live forever and ever and ever. The purpose of life is much but to become the visible expression of the invincible God is the first purpose of life. The next one is for us to learn about God, His ways and His deeds and to become vessels worthy of God's divine kingdom

Why do we have to go through all of these to become worthy?

Why couldn't God created us as perfect humans?

Why must be be created to struggle with temptations and sin and Satan ?

Why are a lot if things about the spiritual and even the physical hidden from us?

If there's an hereafter, then, there must be an herebefore...why are the knowledge of both hidden from us?

Why has death and the after remains a mystery?

We as humans do not have answers to the above questions but in order to satisfy our curiosity, we created an imaginary God and the heavens and hell to serve two purposes...I.e for control and give answers to our ever growing curiosity about who we are? What are we? and why we are here?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:39pm On Mar 11
AyeMoJuba:

Why do we have to go through all of these to become worthy?

Why couldn't God created us as perfect humans?

Why must be be created to struggle with temptations and sin and Satan ?

Why are a lot if things about the spiritual and even the physical hidden from us?

If there's an hereafter, then, there must be an herebefore...why are the knowledge of both hidden from us?

Why has death and the after remains a mystery?

We as humans do not have answers to the above questions but in order to satisfy our curiosity, we created an imaginary God and the heavens and hell to serve two purposes...I.e for control and give answers to our ever growing curiosity about who we are? What are we? and why we are here?

You are close to The Kingdom of God as I sense Faith. It will take a lot of time to explain, but I will try to take my time to explain carefully.

God created us Neutral. A d gave us Freewill because He didn't want to overwhelm us with strict rules, His over whelming and domineering power. So He placed the sun to serve as a barrier between our realm and His but He created the entire galaxy based on rules and principles that must be kept. Which in a way was perfect. But because creation was delicately created, and like a manufacturer would say do not use a product under so and so conditions. He gave us conditions. But man violated the instructions given to maintain Harmony, balance and peace. As a result corruption, death and destruction crept into the world and the destruction that crept in would become degenerative from generations to generations.

What God had in mind was not that creation would be independent of Him but rather in tune with Him and in perfect sync with Him. That while he administers and governs the realm beyond the sun, we copy His governantal system and impose it on creation.

But am angel of God rebelled against God
He used all the secrets knowledge of God's kingdom he has to bastardize the earth and cause destruction and death.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Davida33: 6:43pm On Mar 11
To live is to suffer; to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
Friedrich Nietzsche

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Omoawoke: 6:43pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Yes. It will require lengthy teaching and explanations to get people enlightened. Example, the entire earth was not as divided into continents as we have it now. During the AntiDuvillan age a great flood broke out and waters from deep beneath the earth broke out unto the surface of the earth causing it to split and tectonic plates to split to create way for continents to be formed. Because of the passage of time, many truths have been deeply buried and only keen and deep research unveils put origins on earth and how we got here presently

So which of the stories do you follow? Bible story?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:45pm On Mar 11
Omoawoke:

So which of the stories do you follow? Bible story?

As a scientist I started searching for the truth from age nine. I turned away from the church around age eight not accepting the creation story or anything about God and set out of a journey of finding out the truth which would take me almost 25 years to finally have solid grasp of it. I spent my entire life looking for God until I found Him

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by 7upnigeria: 6:45pm On Mar 11
ayjay45:
As we sleep, wake up everyday, go to work or school, strive to make money.

Is the ultimate purpose of life making money or what is it exactly?

The purpose of life is to enjoy it. If you're not enjoying it, something is wrong somewhere.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by myforty68: 6:47pm On Mar 11
We are asleep while we live. We only awaken when we dIe

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by SuperOnyi: 6:47pm On Mar 11
shocked

People like @yarimo and @goodnewsforlife would never understand that life's just a game, it's left for you to make the right decision as a character and that's if the creator allows you to do so.

We don't know why we were put on Earth, so we created some differences like religion and ethnicity to make us feel special.

If you're reading this, I urge you to spend your life doing what you love as long as it's not detrimental to others — that way, when you journey to the unknown realm, you wouldn't have to deal with baggages of regret.

That emotion will break you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Did Spammers Get Our E-Mail Addresses? / Ritualists On Prowl In Osun / The Memoir, Life And Time On Nigerian Waters Through The Eyes Of A Nurse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.