Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Is The Essence Of This Life? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Essence Of This Life? (17292 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Intergovernmental Marriage Registration. / What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? / People Are Very Wicked In This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:50pm On Mar 11
7upnigeria:

The purpose of life is to enjoy it. If you're not enjoying it, something is wrong somewhere.

Make sure you find God early while there is time. YouTube has.made learning very easy.

Search for videos on YouTube and begin to listen. The knowledge of God begins with searching and then it accumulates and grows
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:50pm On Mar 11
myforty68:
We are asleep while we live. We only awaken when we dIe

Make sure you find God early while there is time. YouTube has.made learning very easy.

Search for videos on YouTube and begin to listen. The knowledge of God begins with searching and then it accumulates and grows
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by SuperOnyi: 6:51pm On Mar 11
olawale780:
Life is a gift

shocked

No, life is suffering — no matter how rich I know I will become, I still wish I was never born. I envy those who have never been here, death is greater than living. It only hurts because you've got loved ones and losing you would break them.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:51pm On Mar 11
Davida33:
To live is to suffer; to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:53pm On Mar 11
Maj196:
Life is what you make out of it

Make sure you find God early while there is time. YouTube has made learning very easy.

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by SuperOnyi: 6:57pm On Mar 11
Blupen:
my brother this life is not even real, it's an illusion

shocked

I love this, when you have such mentality, things like racism and tribalism would never make sense to you. Yes, you would have some sentiments mostly because of where you were raised but you would never see life like the others.

I watched this YouTube video where the guy goes to npcs in the video game and try to convince them that the life they were living was all fake and programmed by some humans.

Guess what?

None of them believed, they all said he was talking BS. Now imagine someone telling you that everything you've gone through — y'know, your beliefs, thoughts, and emotions were all part of an illusion 😳.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by faceland: 6:58pm On Mar 11
Life has no meaning. You give it meaning.

Even if you save the whole world today, one day even the earth and the sky would pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by faceland: 7:00pm On Mar 11
Please in the name of God stop spamming. People want to read other opinion. What if you are very wrong, how can you learn when you wouldn't give space for other views?
FarmPlanetNG:

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by porthouse7(f): 7:00pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

The earth was corrupted by Satan. The creator will destroy the entire corrupted earth and all evil people. The essence of finding ones creator while still alive is to make peace with the Creator and be enlisted into the list of persons that will be saved from the eternal fires of hell this world and all evil people will be thrown into
bible and ur pastor teaching, we learn from different perspectives
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:01pm On Mar 11
faceland:
Please in the name of God stop spamming. People want to read other opinion. What if you are very wrong, how can you learn when you wouldn't give space for other views?

I had many mentions. I had to attend to them as they arrived. I am not stopping you from reading other views
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by DonroxyII: 7:01pm On Mar 11
ayjay45:
As we sleep, wake up everyday, go to work or school, strive to make money.

Is the ultimate purpose of life making money or what is it exactly?

Serve God(Good) ... Help Yourself & Help Your Neighbours Then Fvck Your Haters Real Bad !
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by faceland: 7:02pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

I had many mentions. I had to attend to them as they arrived. I am not stopping you from reading other views

Okay, I see. I kept seeing the same copy and paste comment on top each other.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Zinosky10: 7:03pm On Mar 11
Read this book titled 'THE ESSENCE OF LIFE' by David Ogbueli. There you will know why we live

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by ObalendeCMS: 7:05pm On Mar 11
Religious folks don mess up this thought provoking thread.

Damn! Awon asiwere!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:05pm On Mar 11
ObalendeCMS:
Religious folks has messed up this thought provoking thread up.

Damn! Awon asiwere!

We are saving your soul.from the grip.of.the Devil amd from Hell
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by TheBillyonaire: 7:05pm On Mar 11
lymelyte:
please breakdown sir..

God is bored. God decided to create fractal geometry of light and generate life in a world just to become something other than itself and play the fool, the wise, the brave, the coward, the idiot, the warrior, the teacher, the master, the polymath, the monomath and etc of etc at etc in etc.

A man's intrinsic drive is to re-member the fractals in God's collectives and realize Self and God and then the Game Ends.

That is the Goal. But what is the essence? To stay busy in creation and experience all except being the One all the time until unite back into the uncreated magic of the other side.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by rayd4u2001: 7:07pm On Mar 11
The purpose of life is worship Almighty Allah....this life is temporary and you would be judge according to your deeds... remember all souls shall taste death..
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by ObalendeCMS: 7:08pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

We are saving your soul.from the grip.of.the Devil amd from Hell

This country is HELL!

The politicians are the DEVIL!
Including Perrer Hoebi.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:08pm On Mar 11
rayd4u2001:
The purpose of life is worship Almighty Allah....this life is temporary and you would be judge according to your deeds... remember all souls shall taste death..

You are far. Allah is the devil in disguise, disguising himself as God. Top deep imams all know but are hiding this truth

Jesus is the only way to everlasting life
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Feldie: 7:09pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Can I ask you a few questions?

What will you lose if you give your life to God ?

Why is live clean and righteous so bad that because of it, you choose to say God doesn't exist? Why ? What has God done wrong
there are 7bn people in the world today, there are only 2bn Christians so you think there's a power somewhere who will roast 5bn people for eternity for being born in the wrong country and you want to live in the same place as someone like that and you have never considered the possibility that you are a maniac?
I live a clean life. I just don't believe there's anybody somewhere who is going to roast me for eternity or send me to a street paved in gold when I die

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:09pm On Mar 11
ObalendeCMS:

This country is HELL!

When you are relaxed. After some days, weeks or months watch some of the videos in the YouTube channel below one by one. If you watch with an open mind and open heart, you will find the Truth

https://m.youtube.com/@ApostlePaulTaiwo
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:11pm On Mar 11
Feldie:
there are 7bn people in the world today, there are only 2bn Christians so you think there's a power somewhere who roast 7bn for eternity and you want to live in same place as someone like that and you have never considered the possibility that you are a maniac?
I live a clean life. I just don't believe there's anybody somewhere who is going to roast me for eternity or send me to a street paved in gold when I die

You answered the question yourself. Now, if this world could contain 10 Billion persons, why do you disbelieve the existence of another world that could contain if One trillion persons?

Does it make sense to you that an object as big as the sun is high up there spinning and spinning and never falling on us ?

When you are relaxed. After some days, weeks or months watch some of the videos in the YouTube channel below one by one. If you watch with an open mind and open heart, you will find the Truth

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by ObalendeCMS: 7:14pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

Funny you think I will watch one video so I can stop using my "brain" like you.

Damn!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by cezarman(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11
okoroemeka:
the greatest curse is for someone to live forever and to live forever in a palace of gold and diamonds is the peak of mental and emotional torture,even people that a talking about heaven do you think you will still retain your consiousness and awareness as a human being,most of you are just trying to see and interpret another realm using the intelligence as ham beimgs

grin grin

And They will also be praising God without rest as they live forever oh grin

Mehn... Scary shiiit lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:16pm On Mar 11
ObalendeCMS:

Funny you think I will watch one video so I can stop using my "brain" like you.

Damn!

Smiles. I'm a scientist. I spent at least eight hours studying daily for over two decades. With an IQ above 155, I'm one of the smartest minds on the planet in my generation wink
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by Feldie: 7:16pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

You answered the question yourself. Now, if this world could contain 10 Billion persons, why do you disbelieve the existence of another world that could contain if One trillion persons?

Does it make sense to you that an object as big as the sun is high up there spinning and spinning and never falling on us ?

the sun is not even big. The sun is actually falling, same as earth and the moon they're all falling and spinning and moving through the galaxy.
The fact that you even think the sun could fall on earth is enough reason for me to stop engaging you. The sun is 1.3 million times larger than the earth and it is the earth that spins around the sun and not the other way round. If anything, it's the earth that should fall into the sun but it won't because there are other things pulling earth away from the sun

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by killsmith(f): 7:16pm On Mar 11
The material world is a prison created by the misogynist yaldaboath aka yahweh. You purify your soul so when you die, you meet with the highest God called wisdom, or Sophia.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by sketcherJ(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11
Emmanuel30a2:
Because you or humans are psychiatric...thinking you or they are diplomatic? Maybe it's because your name is matic or nemanja matic and you are doing romantic or using aromatic to do semantic&romantic, that's you don't know systemic&systematic? Are you seeing endemic or epidemic...? Did you wants to mic or mimicks? Using gimmicks? Is it because you are doing magic and using aromatic or aromatic synapps to do magic&romantic...? Did you understand the semantics? No! Because you have antics and tactics? I am just asking...
Guy return your elder’s brother phone. It is sure from all your messages here that you are not yet matured for this kind of conversation

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:17pm On Mar 11
cezarman:

grin grin

And They will also be praising God without rest as they live forever oh grin

Mehn... Scary shiiit lipsrsealed

Hell is real. Give God a chance. Just the benefit of the doubt. In Heaven, you won't just be singing alone. Heaven is an existemce where we would live but in a world without troubles
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by killsmith(f): 7:18pm On Mar 11
FarmPlanetNG:

You are far. Allah is the devil in disguise, disguising himself as God. Top deep imams all know but are hiding this truth

Jesus is the only way to everlasting life
There are no records of jesus in African, Jewish or roman history.
Wake up.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:19pm On Mar 11
Feldie:
the sun is not even big. The sun is actually falling, same as earth and the moon they're all falling and spinning and moving through the galaxy.
The fact that you even think the sun could fall on earth is enough reason for me to stop engaging you. The sun is 1.3 million times larger than the earth and it is the earth that spins around the sun and not the other way round

That the sun spins, the moon spins, the earth spins. That we have intergalactic worlds and planets across the existence is a clear indicator of an intelligent creator. Open your mind to God. Hell is a place that all unbelievers will be thrown into unquenchable fire. To avoid hell, you must Believe in God, believe that He sent His Son Jesus to redeem us from our sins and to reconcile us unto Himself.
Re: What Is The Essence Of This Life? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:20pm On Mar 11
killsmith:

There are no records of jesus in African, Jewish or roman history.
Wake up.

Jesus is My Lord, Master, My Life and World. I don't need records to believe Him. We only need openness of Heart and with the little initial belief, He will grow it till we come into fuller.knowledge of Him and His ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Did Spammers Get Our E-Mail Addresses? / Ritualists On Prowl In Osun / The Memoir, Life And Time On Nigerian Waters Through The Eyes Of A Nurse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.