Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Important Steps Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Steps Before Marriage (136 Views)

Why Do Some Men Give Ladies The Condition Of Getting Pregnant Before Marriage? / After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This / Is Romance A Sin Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Steps Before Marriage by Gabs4mine(m): 4:11am On Mar 11
to be candid and honest getting married is one of the important step in a man life, the kind of woman you get married to can affect your life in all ramification, we call this superstition but its real,gone are the days that people prayed and even fast before they select partner now we just look at some superficial materials things. if you marry the wrong woman its finished that what i have to say

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin” – Regina Daniel’s Husband / Strengthening The Bonds: Proven Ways To Build A Stronger Relationship / Fast And Efficient Delivery Service In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.