Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My First Day In Nursery School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Day In Nursery School (1413 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 6:39am On Mar 11
Nursery school is the bedrock of education for a child and at three years of age ,I started my nursery schooling.
I was dressed up by my mum and dad with my stockings and Bata shoe all gingered up for my first day in school .
My parents drove me to school as the school was not too far from our house then.
My mum and my dad took me to my class and I saw alot of kids in the class crying and wailing with the female teacher trying to console them.
In my mind I was like why are all these kids crying.
Then suddenly my parents dropped me in the class after seeing the teacher and left without any trace.
I was seated on my desk and now joined other kids to start crying and wailing..
I came to the realisation that earlier on,those kids I met in the class were crying because their parents left them in the class.
Till this day that memory is still stuck on me and when I narrate it to people, they find it hard to believe that at 3 years I could remember what happened on my first day at nursery school.
How many people still remembered what happened on their first day in nursery school?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by VinnyBaba: 6:45am On Mar 11
OP, you are Lying. undecided

No child remember his/her First in Nursery school,
Unless you started at 5,6yrs! sad

7 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 6:48am On Mar 11
VinnyBaba:

I am not lying and why should I .what do I stand to gain lying.
People find it hard to believe anytime I narrate what happened on my first day in nursery school.

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by Makunahatata: 8:06am On Mar 11
U just making up stuffs in your mind,u don't remember shiit

4 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 8:08am On Mar 11
Makunahatata:
U just making up stuffs in your mind,u don't remember shiit
It is not made up and this was an accurate narrative of what happened vividly.
If you don't believe it no problem.
Re: My First Day In Nursery School by Dtruthspeaker: 8:10am On Mar 11
guobe:

Dont mind these indomie sperms whose parents threw them into school whilst they were still sucking the breast.

3 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 8:13am On Mar 11
Dtruthspeaker:

Dont mind these indomie sperms whose parents threw them into school whilst they were still sucking the breast.

It baffles me when they say I made up the story.
I can still remember alot of things that happened when I was in nursery school and not just this alone.
Re: My First Day In Nursery School by kenn4rill(m): 8:17am On Mar 11
I still remember my first day in nursery School, I remember my dad taking me to the school in his car and I was super excited, not until he took me to the classroom and was leaving, that was when the excitement stopped because I bust cry oh, I was struggling to meet him while my teachers were holding me like I'm being kidnapped. I later stopped crying. I remember him bringing lots of gifts for me when he came to pick me up and I never cried again after that day.

2 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 8:19am On Mar 11
kenn4rill:
I still remember my first day in nursery School, I remember my dad taking me to the school in his car and I was super excited, not until he took me to the classroom and was leaving, that was when the excitement stopped because I bust cry oh, I was struggling to meet him while my teachers were holding me like I'm being kidnapped. I later stopped crying. I remember him bringing lots of gifts for me when he came to pick me up and I never cried again after that day.
Wow lovely, I don see my brother in the game lol
Re: My First Day In Nursery School by Dtruthspeaker: 8:24am On Mar 11
guobe:
Nursery school is the bedrock of education for a child and at three years of age ,I started my nursery schooling.
I was dressed up by my mum and dad with my stockings and Bata shoe all gingered up for my first day in school .
My parents drove me to school as the school was not too far from our house then.
My mum and my dad took me to my class and I saw alot of kids in the class crying and wailing with the female teacher trying to console them.
Then suddenly my parents dropped me in the class after seeing the teacher and left without any trace.
I came to the realisation that earlier on,those kids I met in the class were crying because their parents left them in the class.
Till this day that memory is still stuck on me and when I narrate it to people, they find it hard to believe that at 3 years I could remember what happened on my first day at nursery school.
How many people still remembered what happened on their first day in nursery school?

I remember! And for me, their crying is what made me cry and after that, i did not want to go to school again.

But i remember the next day, after being forced to go, not everyone cried, and that was how the crying dropped and stopped....Until a new student came with his own crying.

And thats when you see sweet and beautiful kids who went consoling the new kid unlike we devils who did not care and just looked at them and laughed at them and abused and tormented them. Amd even after they stopped crying, we would go and provoke them to cry. Men, people are evil including me.

But in the end many of us destroyed all these sweet and beautiful children and converted them and turned them evil. And now people are complaining no good person again. Men, deserve to burn in hell like these evil inidomie generation.

2 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 8:33am On Mar 11
Dtruthspeaker:

I remember! And for me, their crying is what made me cry and after that, i did not want to go to school again.

But i remember the next day, after being forced to go, not everyone cried, and that was how the crying dropped and stopped....Until a new student came with his own crying.

And thats when you see sweet and beautiful kids who went consoling the new kid unlike we devils who did not care and just looked at them and laughed at them and abused and tormented them. Amd even after they stopped crying, we would go and provoke them to cry. Men, people are evil including me.

But in the end many of us destroyed all these sweet and beautiful children and converted them and turned them evil. And now people are complaining no good person again. Men, deserve to burn in hell like these evil inidomie generation.
Lol its been long you have joined bad gang lol.
Re: My First Day In Nursery School by superCleanworks(m): 8:35am On Mar 11
VinnyBaba:

speak for yourself.

I have very good memory and I remember things that go way back. Some others have better memory I do so I think it is rude for you to come out calling another a Lier just because it doesn't fit your own standard.

I am not saying what the OP wrote is true or fiction but do not judge everyone by your own standards.

I remember my first nursery school and when we moved to our new house and I had to change school. I remember getting my new school uniform. First day in school, my mom was standing by the window till I got distracted and next thing she don japa. Years later, it dawned on me that this was the technique the school was using on newbies.

5 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 8:41am On Mar 11
superCleanworks:

speak for yourself.

I have very good memory and I remember things that go way back. Some others have better memory I do so I think it is rude for you to come out calling another a Lier just because it doesn't fit your own standard.
I am not saying what the OP wrote is true or fiction but do not judge everyone by your own standards.
Absolutely spot on.Alot of people doubt more than Thomas.Instead of asking intelligent questions to counter a story they will just conclude you are lying.
Most times I just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by illicit(m): 8:52am On Mar 11
I remember the day I first wore a uniform...

I was still in nursery 2, the same class I started from but not my first day at school

I remember some events but definitely not the first day...

I remember when I was at a lesson down my street before I started nursery school tho because it was memorable

4 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 9:04am On Mar 11
illicit:
I remember the day I first wore a uniform...

I was still in nursery 2, the same class I started from but not my first day at school

I remember some events but definitely not the first day...
Okay nice one.

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:08am On Mar 11
Remembering primary school is wahala, not to mention nursery.
Well, I can remember some exicting moments, but an exact day?
Na

5 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 9:17am On Mar 11
NPFLADMIN:
Remembering primary school is wahala, not to mention nursery.

Well, I can remember some exicting moments, but an exact day?

Na
Lol for primary school person don turn big boy na lol
Re: My First Day In Nursery School by Goodlady(f): 9:25am On Mar 11
Dtruthspeaker:

😂 Indomie sperms. I v seen Indomie generations not knowing Indomie sperms dey.
😂

3 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28am On Mar 11
guobe:

Lol its been long you have joined bad gang lol.

grin na so the world dey take throw and form people na.

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28am On Mar 11
Goodlady:

😂 Indomie sperms. I v seen Indomie generations not knowing Indomie sperms dey.
😂

You like sperm na
Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 10:37am On Mar 11
Dtruthspeaker:

grin na so the world dey take throw and form people na.
Lol so true
Re: My First Day In Nursery School by Goodlady(f): 10:48am On Mar 11
Dtruthspeaker:

You like sperm na
What's sperm?

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by Coolsat(m): 11:09am On Mar 11
VinnyBaba:

He's not lying bro I still remember mine very well and even some events before I started school.

2 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 11:17am On Mar 11
Coolsat:
He's not lying bro I still remember mine very well and even some events before I started school.
Spot on.They feel 3 years old can't think, they are in for a shocker with the stuffs they know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by workpc: 11:23am On Mar 11
@Dominique, Please check your mail, replied.
guobe:

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by mmadu4: 11:23am On Mar 11
guobe:

why would they drive you to school when its not far from your house. makes no sense to me. i smell lies here .

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by poshestmina(f): 11:37am On Mar 11
I remember my first day at school as well.
I followed my mum to drop my elder ones in school ,that was how I ran off to join the assembly ground and started dancing . I started crying when my mother wanted to carry me back home ,some teachers started laughing and asked my mum to let me stay ,she kuku left me ,went back home to bring food and snacks for me . Na so school start ,but I was always going to my Sister's class to stay with her.

I clearly remember so many things from my 2/3 years.The day my mom gave birth to my younger brother, the sight ,smell of the hospital and the Fanta my dad bought for us to celebrate, I was barely two years old ...that's why I'll forever believe in reincarnation.

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 11:51am On Mar 11
[quote author=mmadu4 post=128882848][/quote]
My mum was a federal civil servant and my dad a state civil servant and my dad takes my mum to work in his car daily.

1 Like

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by guobe: 11:54am On Mar 11
poshestmina:
I remember my first day at school as well.
I followed my mum to drop my elder ones in school ,that was how I ran off to join the assembly ground and started dancing . I started crying when my mother wanted to carry me back home ,some teachers started laughing and asked my mum to let me stay ,she kuku left me ,went back home to bring food and snacks for me . Na so school start ,but I was always going to my Sister's class to stay with her.

I clearly remember so many things from my 2/3 years.The day my mom gave birth to my younger brother, the sight ,smell of the hospital and the Fanta my dad bought for us to celebrate, I was barely two years old ...that's why I'll forever believe in reincarnation.
You adapted really early. Just wow.
Re: My First Day In Nursery School by Tallesty1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11
VinnyBaba:

I was 3 and a few months when my younger brother was circumcised and I remember everything that happened that day. Some people have good retention memory.

3 Likes

Re: My First Day In Nursery School by pocohantas(f): 2:48pm On Mar 11
Tallesty1:

I was 3 and a few months when my younger brother was circumcised and I remember everything that happened that day. Some people have good retention memory.

Well said. I remember as far back as 3 years old. My mum shocked when I recounted an event that happened in the village.
Re: My First Day In Nursery School by Tallesty1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

Well said. I remember as far back as 3 years old. My mum shocked when I recounted an event that happened in the village.
Once the event is intriguing enough to grab your attention, it will stick. There are things I will talk about, and my mom will be like, 'But you are not supposed to remember that.'

Well, I remember because of the emotional significance attached to it.

I hope you have a forgiven spirit sha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Because e no go funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Met Pretty Girls From Antigua And Anguilla / At First "hello" / Babes Which Did You Prefer (pot Belly Or Flat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.