Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student (24703 Views)

Africa CAN'T Forget When Europe Caged Its Children Like Monkeys / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by veekid(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Eriokanmi: 2:07pm On Mar 11
Bravery I call this. That student must be enlisted into the Nigeria Army
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by being(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11
Up till now, the army, airforce and DSS still don't have any plan to rescue a whole 'herd' of children from hungry and low trained bandits.. That's a shame

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Streetdoctor: 2:07pm On Mar 11
slivertongue:
handiwork of some northern elites
And Tinubu too, he was part and parcel of it
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Kennyswag: 2:11pm On Mar 11
As far as it remains in the north no problem tongue
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Thomthom(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11
5 years, eyahhh Tears in my eyes. Just imagine my daughter of five years in that condition..
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by alpharoyalty: 2:12pm On Mar 11
These are animals that were imported from neighboring Muslim countries like mali, Niger, central African Republic etc by people like El rufai. Now, they are out of control.
I hope El rufai can go offer them more money in their enclave at mali so they can go back.
May God save us from terrorist
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Xscape1993(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11
fipy:
Are theses bandits spirits ?
The rulers and security men need to answer this question.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by 4getluv: 2:13pm On Mar 11
We4all:
A plane was hovering above them, but they still went away with over 200 kids. Nigeria is a joke.
I hope you don't in anyway believe this rubbish article....do u read the part the narrator explained that the bandit has nothing to eat and resort to eating leave😀

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by AngelicBeing: 2:13pm On Mar 11
lexy2014:

in the eyes of the government and its security agencies, yes they are.

Good response,as long as you continue in a civil, Non- questioning manner online, your DSS detention order and losing your Aljazeera job will be cancelled otherwise I can reactivate it again wink
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Mar 11
AngelicBeing:
Good response,as long as you continue in a civil, Non- questioning manner online, your DSS detention order and losing your Aljazeera job will be cancelled otherwise I can reactivate it again wink

how is the response a "good response"?

what was it made in respect to?

how was it made in a civil manner?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by slivertongue: 2:16pm On Mar 11
Streetdoctor:

And Tinubu too, he was part and parcel of it

of course it's the strategy that brought APC to power'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by flokii: 2:21pm On Mar 11
Why are there no road blocks, military and police checkpoints in all the access roads up North like we see in the South?..

PBAT should direct the immediate mounting of checkpoints across the Northern States before they'll taint his government with bad name.. or do they have two heads than others?.

Back to topic, the schools in neighboring States to Kaduna including FCT should be under surveillance while the security personnel continue their rescue operations.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by RepoMan007: 2:22pm On Mar 11
Bandits or terrorists.the difference between guguru n popcorn is packaging.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by AngelicBeing: 2:22pm On Mar 11
lexy2014:

Like seriously, I commended your good response and you have turn it to another questioning sessions, let me pretend as if l didn't see your comments shocked
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Mar 11
AngelicBeing:
Like seriously, I commended your good response and you have turn it to another questioning sessions, let me pretend as if l didn't see your comments shocked

which "comments" are you referring to?

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Fkmodhi: 2:23pm On Mar 11
More strength and power to the bandits… North is safe no doubt.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Lavor234: 2:23pm On Mar 11
RepoMan007:
Bandits or terrorists.the difference between guguru n popcorn is packaging.
LMAO...make dem they play
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Paramount01(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11
Gadafii:
Tinubu will handle the economy, shetima will handle security 😂😂

He still have 7 years more, so stop crying
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by AngelicBeing: 2:26pm On Mar 11
lexy2014:

which "comments" are you referring to?

l don taya ooooooooooooo, haba , you no dey Taya , huh shocked
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Solution0707(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11
Hmmmm, may God have mercy upon us in this country
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by cardoctor(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11
Just imagine
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by LordBillionz: 2:35pm On Mar 11
Blaqbea:
Bandits don turn North to zoo
Come at anything, and there operation will still be successful
See bah, whenever the north is ready, these bandits/Boko haram can be stopped. Same goes for the unknown gunmen in the East when the East is ready...

All these can be stopped
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11
Lovenorth:
Tinubu is a disgrace to the cornTry

.na him say make you dey over populate yourselves

He's the sponsored of the kidnapping abi Kaduna no get gov
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by bionixs: 2:37pm On Mar 11
Just IMAGINE.

Over 200 people, moved without being detected by security operatives.

Could someone tell the government that it is height of stupidity to mount soldiers at every 50 meters and have them moving around in their numbers,down the Peaceful Eastern region in name of victimizing and suppressing them.
Whereas places they are needed are burning
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Real2088: 2:40pm On Mar 11
And no one cares about the so called helicopter hovering,Oga dey check whether market dey go well,Most times I blame these timid northerners but what about these kids who are so innocent, their crime is that they were born in Nigeria, secondly by a man wey dey use kettle wash nyash
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Lovenorth: 2:40pm On Mar 11
wifeesnatcher:

.na him say make you dey over populate yourselves

He's the sponsored of the kidnapping abi Kaduna no get gov
Who is in charge of security in the cornTry?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by bionixs: 2:42pm On Mar 11
JooEeL:
Yet Nigerian army is going to kill people in the east in the name of ipob?

I dont get these people at all. I have never heard of ipob kidnapping children or a bus of kidnapped victims or something.

Anyways...
no na . When your downfall becomes imminent , misplaced priorities become the first attribute .

Eastern region is their bane
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by jackmrandy: 2:43pm On Mar 11
senior military men are involved in this. all the senior military men in that zone should be investigated

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death / ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport / 7 Secrets Of Scoring Very High In Jamb Utme Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.