Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student (24676 Views)

Africa CAN'T Forget When Europe Caged Its Children Like Monkeys / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11
Lovenorth:

Kidnapping in Nigeria started from somewhere and you know it

Whatever that means, the extremism and normalcy you've brought to kidnapping in north is a big deal here

Tinubu should leave his power seat in asorock to carry gun and fight kidnapping for you despite your govs are collecting unmerited and undeserved allocation
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Kingbuhari(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11
This experience, will it stop him from voting for another clown 🤡 again in 2027 No... He will vote them again then why complaining
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Lovenorth: 5:55pm On Mar 11
wifeesnatcher:

Whatever that means, the extremism and normalcy you've brought to kidnapping in north is a big deal here

Tinubu should leave his power seat in asorock to carry gun and fight kidnapping for you despite your govs are collecting unmerited and undeserved allocation
Who said you should give governor any money? They should go and do productive things and get money.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by DropsMic(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11
frankyychiji:
You knew this but still sided with them then.

Says the guy who doesn’t know me from anywhere.
You must be a real life slowpoke.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Bigseven(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11
frankyychiji:
I agree with you 💯.

BTW, it's "shoot at sight". Meaning to kill without question or hesitation.

The narrator said a plane was hovering above them, it could be the terrorists enablers monitoring their boys closely as they carry out their assignment.

noted
Meanwhile it’s pathetic that 63years of independence we can’t say we have integrity on security.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Bigseven(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11
frankyychiji:
I agree with you 💯.

BTW, it's "shoot at sight". Meaning to kill without question or hesitation.

The narrator said a plane was hovering above them, it could be the terrorists enablers monitoring their boys closely as they carry out their assignment.

very
It’s time we rise up and defend ourselves by whatever means

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by frankyychiji(f): 6:18pm On Mar 11
DropsMic:

Says the guy who doesn’t know me from anywhere.
You must be a real life slowpoke.
Is that why you are an online slowpoke? At least it's confirmed.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by frankyychiji(f): 6:19pm On Mar 11
Bigseven:
noted
Meanwhile it’s pathetic that 63years of independence we can’t say we have integrity on security.
Naija was long gone. I just pray for my own survival.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by ivandragon: 6:20pm On Mar 11
frankyychiji:
Don't worry, tinubu has his plans. Remember his 50m youths employment into the army? Only problem is feeding them now cos Agbado, garri and dodo are no longer affordable.

Lol. To think that there are people justifying the disaster is mind-boggling.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by RALPHOW(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11
Any of the Nothern Leaders that are involved in bringing Bandits to Nigeria shall die a terrible death in the name of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by DropsMic(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11
frankyychiji:
Is that why you are an online slowpoke? At least it's confirmed.

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by ebenholer2(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11
Northerners and their play acting….another means of shedding crocodile tears of kidnapping they are aware of inorder to frustrate government in believing in lies
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by tete7000(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11
Tinubu and his apc cohorts used chibok girls fir campaign after orchestrating it. Now the bird has come home to roost. Its just a pity that the innocent ones are the ones caught at cross fire.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11
Lovenorth:

Who said you should give governor any money? They should go and do productive things and get money.

Passed your message direct to the NGF
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by 6ixVille: 10:39am On Mar 12
Wait, not that I care ...bt what do these bandits/terrorists really want
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by AnyanwuSilas: 1:59pm On Mar 12
JooEeL:
Yet Nigerian army is going to kill people in the east in the name of ipob?

I dont get these people at all. I have never heard of ipob kidnapping children or a bus of kidnapped victims or something.

Anyways...
What don't you understand, that Nigeria backs Fulani Janjaweeed? In the core North there are armed vigilantee groups made up of Hausas against fulani bandits but FG declared them as terrorists and kill them. Police or soldiers don't go after fulani bandit because they are protected. Have you ever heard of repentant IPOB or ESN before? Janjaweeeed have taken over Nigeria's government.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by JooEeL(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12
AnyanwuSilas:
What don't you understand, that Nigeria backs Fulani Janjaweeed? In the core North there are armed vigilantee groups made up of Hausas against fulani bandits but FG declared them as terrorists and kill them. Police or soldiers don't go after fulani bandit because they are protected. Have you ever heard of repentant IPOB or ESN before? Janjaweeeed have taken over Nigeria's government.

Then why do the sane personnel in the army , or lemme say those that come from the south and middle-belt, pretend not to know this?

Do they just choose to pretend or they are convinced it is not really happening?

There is one Yoruba head of police, Lagbaja or so and one head of dss. Ifunanya or so... what the hell are they saying about this?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by AnyanwuSilas: 3:01pm On Mar 12
JooEeL:

Then why do the sane personnel in the army , or lemme say those that come from the south and middle-belt, pretend not to know this?

Do they just choose to pretend or they are convinced it is not really happening?

There is one Yoruba head of police, Lagbaja or so and one head of dss. Ifunanya or so... what the hell are they saying about this?
They can't do anything as they themselves are not free, same with politicians. Our freedom is in our hand. When the time comes, when tension will rise, it's Nnamdi Kanu we should bank our support on with his momentum, the people in Sahel have taken side. MNK should must be freed then. POlitician should not be trusted.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Allisgud: 8:22pm On Mar 12
Northern business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin / Did You Go For Another Bachelors Degree After Your BSc? Pls Share Your Story!! / Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.