Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student (24689 Views)

Africa CAN'T Forget When Europe Caged Its Children Like Monkeys / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / I'd Fight If Anyone Flogged My Children Like Kwara Students - Islamic Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Leo588(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11
Are the using jars or people will move like cows and nobody will see them?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by benqo01(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11
The issue with insecurity in the north is not stopping anytime soon, we saw what happened few years back on the chibok girls kidnapping and now this.

I don't think the elites in the north are ready to find a lasting solution to the problem of kidnapping ravaging in the north.

If they re ready they will find solution to it, but for now let see what is going to play out.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by GodHimself: 3:08pm On Mar 11
Generational trauma. They’ll never be the same.

richiemcgold:
That's a hell of terrible experience for those innocent kids. This is happening in Nigeria at a time other nations are grooming their kids to become genius of tomorrow.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by okpurukata(f): 3:10pm On Mar 11
My question is, how large is the land that, 200 people will be marching for a whole day undetected. Is Kaduna that large?
No drones by the police? No chase?
Unbelievable
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by begge: 3:24pm On Mar 11
I repeat again, northern governor are the bandit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by JooEeL(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11
bionixs:
no na . When your downfall becomes imminent , misplaced priorities become the first attribute .

Eastern region is their bane

But this isnot making sense. I have never heard of IPOB kidnapping school bus or anything?

We know ESN bears arms. But do they use these arms to invade peoples' farms? Rape daughters and mothers on their farms or what the hell? I don't get this thing. What is annoyign is that just a little up north from the East, in Benue, Fulani herdsmen are having serious sway on the region.

Im not talking of faraway Kaduna or Zamfara o. Just Benue there... u won't hear anything from this so-called army. When Chief Sunday Igboho came back, the useless army wanted to begin their usual style of meddling with our own security again saying theyve heard Igboho's viral clip.

Who are these sahel people that are using the army apparatus as cover to want to keep us perpetually enslaved ni abi weytin sef?

So so annoying!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Dshocker(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11
Even if Nigeria's land mass is multiplied by 100 in size, if the military were serious, they would have located those students, in less than 48hrs.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Diligence: 3:33pm On Mar 11
Is Nigeria a Zoo or a Jungle with animals as leaders?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by tfelicityk(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11
I don't know why the government are having sympathy for this bandits.

Can they signed into law that anyone found guilty with banditry should be prosecuted and killed.

They should take it serious, in respect of who they are or their sponsors. Death sentence is the penalty.

This will reduce the banditry and other vices of crimes.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by seunjungle1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11
Just the way you're useless and disgrace to your own generation...
Many people were blessed and gained from knowing that man you called disgrace.
What can people talk about you?

Lovenorth:
Tinubu is a disgrace to the cornTry
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Lovenorth: 3:43pm On Mar 11
seunjungle1:
Just the way you're useless and disgrace to your own generation...
Many people were blessed and gained from knowing that man you called disgrace.
What can people talk about you?

Nigerians got hungry from his administration so they at least got something. Do your Ebin pawa in peace
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by phineas: 3:45pm On Mar 11
Nigerian security agencies should invest in a team of well trained sniffer dogs and engage dog trainers as their captain

Yes captain of the dog squad in every lga and state,how do you move 280 kids undetected
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Twoclans(f): 3:51pm On Mar 11
This activity was conducted early morning during assembly.The boldness is scary and painful.

May God protect those children .

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11
Let this country just split. We don't have to necessarily match with these animals. . .
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by frankyychiji(f): 4:06pm On Mar 11
Bigseven:
Wining war against terrorism in Nigeria is a mirage because there’s no uniformity in approach to every terrorist group.
IPOB in peaceful protests agitating for sovereignty were declared a terrorist group and man hunt was launch to exterminate and disintegrate the group. Since then, different operations were launch with full energy.
On the other hand, Bandits, fulani militia and unknown gun men who’s aim is not known but solely kill civilians both religions though largely Christian are been pampered, integrated into the society in the name of being repented. The military operations launch is not offensive as the other side (ipob)
If we must win this war, we must give same energy and approach to the enemies of peace otherwise, our large budget on insecurity will be a waste of resources. Called a spade a spade and order shoot aside or declare kill aside any terror groups. Nigeria is too small to say you are looking for the location of terror groups when they video themselves, making calls, placing demands on farmers to pay protection money and harvesting money. Nigerian Govt is not just serious or someone is benefiting largely. ewwwww
I agree with you 💯.

BTW, it's "shoot at sight". Meaning to kill without question or hesitation.

The narrator said a plane was hovering above them, it could be the terrorists enablers monitoring their boys closely as they carry out their assignment.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Mar 11
AngelicBeing:
l don taya ooooooooooooo, haba , you no dey Taya , huh shocked

which "comments" are u referring to?

how is the response a "good response"?

what was it made in respect to?

how was it made in a civil manner?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by frankyychiji(f): 4:09pm On Mar 11
DropsMic:
GEJ TEMPLATE ACTIVATED grin grin

You knew this but still sided with them then.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by frankyychiji(f): 4:10pm On Mar 11
We4all:
A plane was hovering above them, but they still went away with over 200 kids. Nigeria is a joke.
Plane could be their enablers monitoring their boys as they carry out their assignments.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by frankyychiji(f): 4:14pm On Mar 11
4getluv:

I hope you don't in anyway believe this rubbish article....do u read the part the narrator explained that the bandit has nothing to eat and resort to eating leave😀
What's incredible about goats and cows eating leaves and wild fruits to survive. Did you expect them to carry lunch packs when executing their wicked acts?
People who live in bushes and forests and trenches.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by 256laye: 4:17pm On Mar 11
Are theses bandits spirits ?Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Your Business for 2k onlyPay On DeliveryDrop us your Company nameAre theses bandits spirits ?Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Your Business for 2k onlyPay On DeliveryDrop us your Company name...
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Exceed15: 4:21pm On Mar 11
Bokoharam not bandits. The North will welcome any damn person that is bowing their heads to pray without investigation. Religion should not blind our eyes to strangers that will later becomes monsters
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Exceed15: 4:23pm On Mar 11
Blaqbea:
Bandits don turn North to zoo
Come at anything, and there operation will still be successful

They brought this upon themselves. In the name of religion they allow certain things without thorough investigation.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by frankyychiji(f): 4:28pm On Mar 11
ivandragon:
Hmm...

When sane Nigerians say the governments at all levels need to do more on insecurity, some miscreants would be saying trash and defending nonsense.

FG, revamp the security network.

Withdraw security personnel from ALL non-elected and non-security related persons. If you want security as an individual, hire private security guards. Redistribute security personnel to where they are really needed and not as errand bullies of the rich.

Massively deploy drones. Each state should have at least 3 drones that can be quickly deployed at any time in all weather.

Develop KPIs for each security sector/area.

Reorganise the recruitment process for security agencies.

Don't worry, tinubu has his plans. Remember his 50m youths employment into the army? Only problem is feeding them now cos Agbado, garri and dodo are no longer affordable.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11
Lovenorth:

Who is in charge of security in the cornTry?

Are army and other securities not situated in Kaduna and North, will he go carry gun for the securities?

When Buhari your father was pardoning terrorism that ought to be shot at fight sight, you don't know this will be the outcome, why did you people up north love to blame others for your recklessness and mistake

Why didnt the entire north shout on Buhari for his useless mistakes, steps, pardoning and using taxes money to entertain people that suppose to be enjoying with their 72 virgins but it is southern leader you will be screaming on

If I hear Tinubu from you people again
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Mar 11
lexy2014:

which "comments" are u referring to?

how is the response a "good response"?

what was it made in respect to?

how was it made in a civil manner?
A new detention order has been activated against you, l was informed that you will be picked up before Friday this week and you will be in detention without bail for a long time in Taraba state shocked
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Mar 11
AngelicBeing:
A new detention order has been activated against you, l was informed that you will be picked up before Friday this week and you will be in detention without bail for a long time in Taraba state shocked

1. which "comments" are u referring to?

2. how is the response a "good response"?

3. what was it made in respect to?

4. how was it made in a civil manner?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Lovenorth: 4:38pm On Mar 11
wifeesnatcher:

Are army and other securities not situated in Kaduna and North, will he go carry gun for the securities?

When Buhari your father was pardoning terrorism that ought to be shot at fight sight, you don't know this will be the outcome, why did you people up north love to blame others for your recklessness and mistake

Why didnt the entire north shout on Buhari for his useless mistakes, steps, pardoning and using taxes money to entertain people that suppose to be enjoying with their 72 virgins but it is southern leader you will be screaming on

If I hear Tinubu from you people again
What is my concern with the useless Buhari and APC administration? The fact remains APC has ruined the cornTry
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11
Lovenorth:

What is my concern with the useless Buhari and APC administration? The fact remains APC has ruined the cornTry

But you supported Buhari and APC? You no get shame

When gej was there you blame him and PDP yet you people are the one harboring these terrorists in your midst

Until you people tell yourselves the truth in the spirit of this Ramadan fasting, the kidnapping never even start in North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Livingstone124: 4:53pm On Mar 11
Bigseven:
Wining war against terrorism in Nigeria is a mirage because there’s no uniformity in approach to every terrorist group.
IPOB in peaceful protests agitating for sovereignty were declared a terrorist group and man hunt was launch to exterminate and disintegrate the group. Since then, different operations were launch with full energy.
On the other hand, Bandits, fulani militia and unknown gun men who’s aim is not known but solely kill civilians both religions though largely Christian are been pampered, integrated into the society in the name of being repented. The military operations launch is not offensive as the other side (ipob)
If we must win this war, we must give same energy and approach to the enemies of peace otherwise, our large budget on insecurity will be a waste of resources. Called a spade a spade and order shoot aside or declare kill aside any terror groups. Nigeria is too small to say you are looking for the location of terror groups when they video themselves, making calls, placing demands on farmers to pay protection money and harvesting money. Nigerian Govt is not just serious or someone is benefiting largely. ewwwww
kidnapping of school children will never stop because top Northern politicians are behind it. They see it as business, in fact kidnapping of school children is like crude oil business to these heartless criminals. Some of them are senators in the National house of Assembly and they have top military officers in their payroll, so tell me how this madness will stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by favor914: 4:54pm On Mar 11
Lovenorth:
Tinubu is a disgrace to the cornTry
Like your Papa abi?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by Lovenorth: 4:58pm On Mar 11
wifeesnatcher:

But you supported Buhari and APC? You no get shame

When gej was there you blame him and PDP yet you people are the one harboring these terrorists in your midst

Until you people tell yourselves the truth with the spirit of this Ramadan fasting, the kidnapping never even start in North
Kidnapping in Nigeria started from somewhere and you know it
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student by FaithfulGod2023: 5:01pm On Mar 11
May President BAT succeed.

AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Secrets Of Scoring Very High In Jamb Utme Exam / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / Fire Incident At Anchor University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.