Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car (61192 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / ASUU Gives Nigerian Govt Fresh Condition To End Strike / Man Gives Scholarship To Ikechukwu Samuel, A Poor Boy He Met On Abia Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11
Saw this on tiktok few days back
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Mozegee: 5:17pm On Mar 11
This is grace personified
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Jewessgratitud3: 5:46pm On Mar 11
Thank God for him.

Lord I'm the next in for this huge miracle.
Amen.
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Kingbuhari(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11
But I have been of help to people since 1840 but no such opportunity... Make I go wet my bed with tears 😭
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Malawian(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11
brethren, lets have a moment of silence for kayode's anus.
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by seunajia: 6:17pm On Mar 11
Zachery is Canadian. He goes by MDMotivator on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@MDMotivator
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Pootle: 6:28pm On Mar 11
Bigseven:
shey you gain anything? 😂

the first shall be the last

1 Like

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Bigseven(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11
grin
Pootle:

the first shall be the last

1 Like

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Emanodimo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 11
Happy for him.
Well, Kayode is a friendly & tough guy back then in the Uni.
Surprise to see him thru social media. Wishing him success in his endeavor.
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by NOwazobia: 7:28pm On Mar 11
You saved my heart
You don't even know me
You saved my dream
You heard me scream (woah)

My lost soul was saved by a stranger
Who saved my life.
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Rejoice28(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by remsonik(f): 8:36pm On Mar 11
Lord I pray such favor locates me in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Machinegun91(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11
ZaraIhua:
It can only be God. I pray this kind of favour locates me. Amen
this gender is about to manipulate things here again
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by hamza1aarinade: 8:48pm On Mar 11
Money is not everything.Money is not everything....
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by ZaraIhua(f): 9:02pm On Mar 11
JooEeL:

Ure not separated from the society; the society is made up of the people... just the same way broomsticks make a broom. Nigerians, with your sort of mentality, are in the majority so trying to personalise this issue is already a lost cause.

As for your question, I'd appreciate it if you could ask it again in simpler terms. Thank you.

As far as this post is concerned, I spoke for myself. If you care so much about the society and it's well being, go ahead and make some move, mobilize the people for social work or start up an NGO. None of my business.

As for my question..... You sound quite knowledgeable and learned for me to simplify it.

1 Like

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by ZaraIhua(f): 9:05pm On Mar 11
HisaacPlus:

Pray that you can also be favorable to others too. Life is give and take, sow and reap, planting and harvesting

Yes oh..... Well said
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Danlami223: 9:39pm On Mar 11
I saw the video on TikTok last night
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Adrian9(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11
SouthSouth1914:
Givers never lack!
Beggars always ask!😁
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Sniper101(m): 1:44am On Mar 12
ZaraIhua:
It can only be God. I pray this kind of favour locates me. Amen

You happen to know any CharlesIhua?
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:22am On Mar 12
He will soon take you as client (Maga)
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by ZaraIhua(f): 8:24am On Mar 12
Sniper101:

You happen to know any CharlesIhua?

No.... I don't any.
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by JooEeL(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12
ZaraIhua:

As far as this post is concerned, I spoke for myself. If you care so much about the society and it's well being, go ahead and make some move, mobilize the people for social work or start up an NGO. None of my business.

As for my question..... You sound quite knowledgeable and learned for me to simplify it.

Lol this babe sha. U naughty small o. grin
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Sniper101(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12
ZaraIhua:

No.... I don't any.

A friend from EMOLGA bears the name
...that's why I asked
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by ZaraIhua(f): 5:27pm On Mar 12
Sniper101:

A friend from EMOLGA bears the name
...that's why I asked

Oh..... Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel / Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.