Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

14 Things That Hurt Your Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife (25413 Views)

One childhood hurt your parent inflicted on you that you will never forget. / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife โ€“ Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by Omoawoke: 6:31pm On Mar 11
Celestialsword:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/amp/news/article/2001359177/14-things-that-hurt-a-woman

Why donโ€™t you just leave men alone? Men are men and you canโ€™t turn them to puppets. Aba
Life is not about the woman all the time, let men breathe.
Man must do this, man must do that. Na why men donโ€™t live as old as women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11
We are waiting for the one that hurts the husband

1 Like

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by Delightsome2023: 6:34pm On Mar 11
saasala:
The lot of Nairalanders will not understand or value this post. There are too many kids in their twenties on this forum. They come here to talk sh1t about women as though they don't have mothers, sister or aunties. They say only a fool gets married and everywoman is olosho. They call good men simps etc.

I laugh when I see people come to Nairaland to seek marital advise. These kids will call your wife olosho and tell you to send her packing just because there is a little misunderstanding between you two.

Many of them are actually the real simps offline. They only come here to talk rubbish and go behind to do hurrible things for and with women

Seun needs to do something about it fast.

@OP, thanks for this post. As a married man, I find it helpful.

shut up simp.
Change your gender to a female and stop disguising.
For your information I'm in my late 30's married with kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by ObalendeCMS: 6:46pm On Mar 11
I 8 men that are obsessed with "woman".
Simps everywhere in this sheethole country! 14 things ko, 41 things ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by frankkydee(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11
Ok noted but not taken. You can't pls a woman no matter what you have or do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by CockPit: 6:58pm On Mar 11

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by superCleanworks(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11
kaywhy09:
Being a husband is enough cool

You need mass beating from feminsts ๐Ÿ˜‚

this is my comment of the day.
Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by MrSly(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11
saasala:
The lot of Nairalanders will not understand or value this post. There are too many kids in their twenties on this forum. They come here to talk sh1t about women as though they don't have mothers, sister or aunties. They say only a fool gets married and everywoman is olosho. They call good men simps etc.

I laugh when I see people come to Nairaland to seek marital advise. These kids will call your wife olosho and tell you to send her packing just because there is a little misunderstanding between you two.

Many of them are actually the real simps offline. They only come here to talk rubbish and go behind to do hurrible things for and with women

Sometimes they make sense. Some women are really horrible and suit every criterion on nairaland. I also know that there are some good women. Apologies to them.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by pappy4real(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11

3 Likes

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11
No matter what you do or don't do she'll still complain ๐Ÿคท

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by AreaFada2: 7:39pm On Mar 11
kaywhy09:
Which wife?

You don't have to do anything though.

Nor mind am.

A single paternity fraud blows all these 14 things out of the water.

No man should mumu dey rely on a woman. If you like cut your head to present to her as a gift.

She will shock you.
Treat a woman as you feel she deserves at any particular time. No manual.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by SirFarads01(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by AreaFada2: 7:50pm On Mar 11
saasala:

Dude, as a guy, you love your mum or sisters because they are your blood. Not because they are any better than any other women out there. That applies to every guy.

When it comes to a lady you want to live your life with, that's different. There's no automatic transfer of that love.

You mum and your sisters will not "paternity fraud" you. My relative whose all three kids were not his, his mum and sister didn't "defraud" him with paternity but the wife he loved did.

Dude remove sentiments and see the light.

If under forensic exam a woman checks out fine, great, Treat her great.

But don't be "blauaeugig (naรฏve)" like my late relative and many other men I have seen.

Men have to know this first. Otherwise you may not get to know until decades later. Too late.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by saasala(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11
Delightsome2023:
shut up simp.
Change your gender to a female and stop disguising.
For your information I'm in my late 30's married with kids

You are the real simp who thinks with his anus and that is why your marriage is so horrible and miserable. And now you think your wife, sisters and mother are of full of sh1t.

Sit down and think through your life. You trying hard not to be a simp and flexing your mumu muscle over your wife has turned her to a hoe who fvck around. Now you think everyone is like your wife.

Meanwhile it is people like you who pushed your wife with your gutter mouth, talking sh1t to her everyday. She has become the beast and olosho you made her to be and now you are pained.

You this goat

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by saasala(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11
AreaFada2:

Dude, as a guy, you love your mum or sisters because they are your blood. Not because they are any better than any other women out there. That applies to every guy.

When it comes to a lady you want to live your life with, that's different. There's no automatic transfer of that love.

You mum and your sisters will not "paternity fraud" you. My relative whose all three kids were not his, his mum and sister didn't "defraud" him with paternity but the wife he loved did.

Dude remove sentiments and see the light.

If under forensic exam a woman checks out fine, great, Treat her great.

But don't be "blauaeugig (naรฏve)" like my late relative and many other men I have seen.

Men have to know this first. Otherwise you may not get to know until decades later. Too late.

Not saying there no bad women out there.

There are as many bad women as there are men. For every woman who fvcks around, there are two men who fvcks ten times more, beat their wives, get home drunk, gamble, smoke and engage in stupid activities.

Now tell me, should women because of these stupid men come to Nairaland and call all men useless and stupid?

3 Likes

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by professore(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11
True
Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by ultimateprof: 8:05pm On Mar 11
The only way to satisfy your woman is to die for her!

1 Like

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by AreaFada2: 8:13pm On Mar 11
saasala:

Not saying there no bad women out there.

There are as many bad women as there are men. For every woman who fvcks around, there are two men who fvcks ten times more, beat their wives, get home drunk, gamble, smoke and engage in stupid activities.

Now tell me, should women because of these stupid men come to Nairaland and call all men useless and stupid?

They already do and worse. Their common position include "All men scum, all men are dogs".

In the past we were covering up the nefarious activities of women. Why? Because we thought by doing so, we were respecting our own female relatives. But men suddenly realised that men were suffering in silence.

On my part, I have seen far more bad behaviour from women to men that the opposite.
Guess what? In real life, most men out of shame are still reluctant to say what they go through in the hands of women.

How many men will tell you straight up" I caught my wife with our BQ tenant". None. Because of ego. But Women will shout all over the place that their hubby slept with the housegirl.

Whereas women shout all their bad experiences in the hands of men from the rooftops.
Men get no sympathy even if they say it. Yet everybody empathises with women when they start crying,

You are still very much in the past if you believe men fvck around more. cheesy grin

Think about it: A guy can go for years without sex if he does not go out there and make the effort to woo a lady, spend money and do all the rigmarole. But a girl can stand by the roadside, be in the shop, public transport, workplace and men toast her. A woman does not need money to have sex. In fact they may collect money and other perks for opening their legs. A woman can have sex with guys her age up to sugar daddies old enough to be her grandad.

So let me ask you: who has more opportunities to have sex? Women by far and don't be deceived. Women have far higher body count on the average.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by omobonike43s: 8:22pm On Mar 11
Very correct and on point. I passed through this. Am finally free today. I wont try it again.Very correct and on point. I passed through this. Am finally free today. I wont try it again....
Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by Obiraphael48(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11
kaywhy09:
Which wife?

You don't have to do anything though.

lolz
Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by Truvelisback(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11
Celestialsword:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/amp/news/article/2001359177/14-things-that-hurt-a-woman
If it was about what hurt men, it wouldn't have gotten to Front Page. Nairaland MODS and Feminism are inseparable. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by buchi4action(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11
Celestialsword:

I want to ask the original poster a question with regards to No 4 of her Post.

My Question is " What do women gain from scooping on men's phone?"
Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by Ladymillion(f): 8:49pm On Mar 11
Wow, great advise . . . Been married since 2009
Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by sudeba(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11
Tayorshd87:
I wish to divorce and start all over

Ogbene. Jesus is your strength. Mistakes are always bound to happen. It is better to try & keep failing then to not try at all. This is quote from betting guys. Good luck
Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by Taiwojon(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11
What hurt the husband then?

Woman pleaser
Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by IamSolopy(m): 12:35am On Mar 12
Look over it๐Ÿ˜‚

I've top quality males boerboel pups going for 150k each in Ogbomoso, oyo state.

two weeks old || Available for Bookings ๐Ÿ’ฏ

For more details: WhatsApp - +2348148744032

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by placeofallure(f): 3:56am On Mar 12
This may sound unbelievable, but I am grateful to God I don't have any of these issues to contend with.

To my bestie and #1, thank God I didn't do strong head when you were "toasting" me. Ok, I do small but you no gree for me. Thank God say we finally gree for each other.

As the country hard reach, thank God husband issues no join for me. Special Thanksgiving on Sunday ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

1 Like

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by placeofallure(f): 4:11am On Mar 12
blaise26abj:

And you are blame free ? You are a squeaky clean saint who sits next to Jesus! If we hear from the man now , he probably dodged a bullet too

Funny but true with an undertone of wickedness grin

Marriage is hard work (commitment) from both parties.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by Celestialsword: 9:11am On Mar 12
placeofallure:
This may sound unbelievable, but I am grateful to God I don't have any of these issues to contend with.

To my bestie and #1, thank God I didn't do strong head when you were "toasting" me. Ok, I do small but you no gree for me. Thank God say we finally gree for each other.

As the country hard reach, thank God husband issues no join for me. Special Thanksgiving on Sunday ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
keep it up

1 Like

Re: 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife by komzy589(m): 9:36am On Mar 12
saasala:

Oga, youโ€™re a simp. Trust me, even your wife will certainly see you like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Sex Freak / My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. / Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.