Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Want To Marry Someone Like My Boyfriend But Not My Current Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Someone Like My Boyfriend But Not My Current Boyfriend (422 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Someone Like My Boyfriend But Not My Current Boyfriend by DyshApp: 4:28pm On Mar 11
The statement a South African lady made about her relationship on the microblogging platform X has sparked an outrage online.

The lady tweeted that she wants to settle down with someone like her current boyfriend but not her present boyfriend.

The statement which was quite confusing for the majority resulted in them throwing jabs at her while asking her to expatiate on what she meant.

The lady answered by tweeting that she wished God can transfer everything he has to another man, adding that she can’t settle with her current partner even though she likes him.

Her tweet read;

“I want to marry someone like my current boyfriend but not my current boyfriend. Everything that man is just transferred to another man. I hope that makes sense to you, God!! Kuthiwa I must settle I have one life. I’d rather be single than settle. To settle ya’ll question, he isn’t South African, I’d just love to settle down with a South African for an easier or convenient life. If it makes sense. He is not ugly, broke or married like some have tried to guess lol Ya’ll don’t know my relationship nor the dynamics. You find offense in me stating my preference, when the person I am dating doesn’t, the problem is you. Otherwise we make each other happy, go puke your guts out in borrowed anger and leave me.“

Even though she asked internet users to stay out of her relationship and not judge her with what she wrote, they took to her comment section to tag her as confused and not knowing what she wants.

Follow up with more Relationship

Re: I Want To Marry Someone Like My Boyfriend But Not My Current Boyfriend by judatech: 5:33pm On Mar 11
No follow woman...
You no go hear...
Dem go confuse you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Someone Like My Boyfriend But Not My Current Boyfriend by MisterBanny(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Someone Like My Boyfriend But Not My Current Boyfriend by Icandream: 9:03pm On Mar 11
This is very simple na. She likes everything about her current boyfriend but for reasons best known to her she can't marry him, but she'll love to marry a man that carries what her current boyfriend carries.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Are Like This?... / Ghanians In Ghana For Relationship / For Ladies: The Bestman To Hookup To/chat With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.