Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,347 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State (1980 Views)

Anioma State & Southeast Comparison: Education, Standard Of Living And Economy / As The Sit At Home Excercise Spreads Into Anioma / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Minsk24: 7:57pm On Mar 11
This my guy grin grin
Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DeepThroater: 8:13pm On Mar 11
Minsk24:
This my guy grin grin

I am now a staunch biafran

And it isn't for what you think.

You guys need to be contained in your own ancestral lands before your repeat another Biafra foolishness at the expense of the SS people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by LifeofDream: 9:07pm On Mar 11
Frigga13:
A Yoruba man .. that has no business with delta state.. now pleading grin

This Yoruba people will never seize to amaze Nigerians

Igbo must have dealt with them ..

Haba!!

Yoruba no go drink water drop cup .. if he never mention Igbo matter

This is real madness.. not hokes
Make yoruba matter no kill you, I hope you'll not die of heart attack because of Yoruba... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Justiceleague1: 9:20pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

Then why do you oppose RUGA?

I have done my survey and have gotten my response from you.

Take Anioma and leave rest of Delta .

You guys are subpar 65 iQ and keep proving Uwazurike law to be valid .
You are the last person on earth to make mention of the word I.Q.
People open and run their business all over Nigeria with their own money. They buy property with their
own money. Is that the same story with RUGA?!

Please refrain from opening your mouth waaaa and talking about I.Q,thank you very much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by SeeWahala: 9:27pm On Mar 11
Justiceleague1:

You are the last person on earth to make mention of the word I.Q.
People open and run their business all over Nigeria with their own money. They buy property with their
own money. Is that the same story with RUGA?!

Please refrain from opening your mouth waaaa and talking about I.Q,thank you very much

See no mind am, when him brain don cool down from overheating him go dey ready to take him medicine wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Deltancapo: 9:43pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:
The demographic of Delta north especially in Asaba has significantly shifted due to the influx of people "across the Niger" buying up properties and settling there instead of their Onitsha .

Delta north already has a significant population (close to 50% of the entire Delta population).

In a few years with the unchecked migration and settlement of those across the Niger, the demography of Delta state will be drastically altered towards Delta north and the gentleman agreement of rotating between zones and tribes may not suffice once a majority is established .

One important historical fact to consider is how same Delta north conspired with Enugu to invade and occupy the defunct Midwest region.
The outcome being the dissatrous Okonkwo Enugu puppet regime that aligned with the Biafran rogue regime.

I believe it is in the best interest of the good people of Delta central and south to seriously consider at all levels to push for the creation of Anioma state.

Naturally , Asaba was not supposed to be the capital but Marryam Babaginda ensured it was after the balkanization of old Bendel.

IPOB lunatics never used to include Delta as part of their expansionist map but will limit themselves to Delta north but after Obidence and Ekpa madness the entire Delta is now part of their Biafra.

I am calling on all leaders , politicians and elders in central and southern Delta to push for the creation of Anioma .

Foolish majority called urhobo will never see this happen that is why herdsmen will continue to kill them for being coward and stupid.

Real Delta Man, known who is the indigenous people of the land, called Bendel.

Speaking Igbo parts of not in Delta state can't change them from be immigrants who they are

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by nedu666: 10:20pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

0koro, I am Yoruba abi for speaking up on your renewed foolishness.

Of course you are Yoruba. You are the same person as
Nuclearwinter
Apcharam
Igbosmustdie
Godhateslgbo
Godhatesjews
Chiefjusfuc
Hilterwasright
Telavivbomber
Fuckosulgbos
Magic bishop
Autshitchw
You have spent 15 years masturbating on lgbo man. You claimed to want to kill all Jews and your desire is to be a suicide bomber in tel aviv. Oga hamas has presented you a opportunity to fulfil your dream

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Minsk24: 10:27pm On Mar 11
DeepThroater:

I am now a staunch biafran

And it isn't for what you think.

You guys need to be contained in your own ancestral lands before your repeat another Biafra foolishness at the expense of the SS people
I understand....ur post is very logical...but I don't think creating a new state will be feasible before the parliament, possibly merging with anambra will make more sense
Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Minsk24: 10:29pm On Mar 11
Deltancapo:

Foolish majority called urhobo will never see this happen that is why herdsmen will continue to kill them for being coward and stupid.

Real Delta Man, known who is the indigenous people of the land, called Bendel.

Speaking Igbo parts of not in Delta state can't change them from be immigrants who they are
Why do u say the urhobo people will stand against the delta North from leaving delta State?
Please educate me....
Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by VEHINTOLAR: 10:40pm On Mar 11
Bulldozer90:
Attempted kwa? Rivers state is basically an Igbo speaking state still being controlled economically by Igbos from south east in the non oil sector.

No matter how your hatred burns, there are simply things that are beyond you. Just suck it up and be happy, before you end up like saro wiwa.

Rivers state is not Igbo according to the indigenes........check it out !

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Thormentor: 10:50pm On Mar 11
VEHINTOLAR:

Rivers state is not Igbo according to the indigenes........check it out !

🤡🤡🤡🤡
Go and check the former name of pH before lord Harcourt came

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by VEHINTOLAR: 11:00pm On Mar 11
Thormentor:

🤡🤡🤡🤡
Go and check the former name of pH before lord Harcourt came

Land grabber,why should I or anyone need to do that again when the indigenous people of PH have repeatedly made it known that they are NOT IGBO ?! It's sealed,your ancestral land is not an inch beyond or outside of the tiny 5 hectares of land states - Imo, Enugu,Abia,Ebonyi and Anambra!

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Deltancapo: 11:11pm On Mar 11
Minsk24:

Why do u say the urhobo people will stand against the delta North from leaving delta State?
Please educate me....

I didn't say they should stand against Delta North, what I meant is that they're influence as a majority is of no value in Delta state, despite holding the power of governor for many years.

Igbo should not be giving any privileges anywhere, they should use their privilege in their five states.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Thormentor: 11:28pm On Mar 11
VEHINTOLAR:

Land grabber,why should I or anyone need to do that again when the indigenous people of PH have repeatedly made it known that they are NOT IGBO ?! It's sealed,your ancestral land is not an inch beyond or outside of the tiny 5 hectares of land states - Imo, Enugu,Abia,Ebonyi and Anambra!
yen yen pained yarriibba
Ayo you're talking to an Omoku man here
PH is majority Ikwere and has always been
before lord Harcourt came it name was Igweocha!

that's indisputable

your let's hate Igbos propaganda has failed long time ago

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by oladotun5a: 6:19am On Mar 12
Envy fit give you high blood pressure. If people acquire properties in 'one Nigeria', how is that your headache?Envy fit give you high blood pressure. If people acquire properties in 'one Nigeria', how is that your headache?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Minsk24: 6:20am On Mar 12
Deltancapo:

I didn't say they should stand against Delta North, what I meant is that they're influence as a majority is of no value in Delta state, despite holding the power of governor for many years.

Igbo should not be giving any privileges anywhere, they should use their privilege in their five states.
Understood
Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Yujin(m): 6:43am On Mar 12
Deltancapo:

Hmmm..
Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by VEHINTOLAR: 8:51am On Mar 12
Thormentor:
yen yen pained yarriibba
Ayo you're talking to an Omoku man here
PH is majority Ikwere and has always been
before lord Harcourt came it name was Igweocha!

that's indisputable

your let's hate Igbos propaganda has failed long time ago

Take your frustration to the Ikwere who have never failed to tell whoever cares to know that THEY ARE NOT IGBO! You guys are nothing but Ijaw slaves,nobody wants to associate with you ! PH is not Igbo,it has never been and it won't be! The owners of the city,who have nothing to do with Igbo,know themselves and they have always disassociated themselves from Igbo people. The tiny 5 plots of erosion ravaged land of primitive hinterland bushmen is where your land starts and ends,Chinedu!

Now,crawl back into whatever primitive hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there!

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by gidgiddy: 9:19am On Mar 12
I kind of laugh when people talk about Midwestern Region, Bendel State, Delta State. All these are man made creations, indigenous people were living there long before the creation of Nigeria its self

The movement by the Western Igbos to join their kith and kin in the East started way before the creation of the Midwest Region. People like Dennis Nwanzu Osadebay, who was once Secretary of the Igbo State union, and later Premier of the Midwest Region, as well as Ambassador Ralph Uwechue, led movements for the Western Region to join the East

The truth about is that there is no difference between those in the Anioma area and those in the South East, their language and culture are the same. They know that it's not states creation that determines ones ethnic group, but culture, language and traditions

The only problem is the divisive politics of Nigeria armed at seperating brothers

6 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Gustavowhite(m): 9:26am On Mar 12
Putindbutt:

How can Rivers be an ibo state and during the war, you ran away from Rivers to your core ibo states?. Be like say theft dey una eye.
During the war,my father and his brothers returned from Enugu and Onitsha to our village Which is less than 10 minutes to Onitsha

According you wrapped logic,Onitsha and enugu must be yaribaland then

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by gidgiddy: 9:40am On Mar 12
VEHINTOLAR:

Take your frustration to the Ikwere who have never failed to tell whoever cares to know that THEY ARE NOT IGBO! You guys are nothing but Ijaw slaves,nobody wants to associate with you ! PH is not Igbo,it has never been and it won't be! The owners of the city,who have nothing to do with Igbo,know themselves and they have always disassociated themselves from Igbo people. The tiny 5 plots of erosion ravaged land of primitive hinterland bushmen is where your land starts and ends,Chinedu!

Now,crawl back into whatever primitive hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there!

Ikwerre denying being Igbo depends on the Ikwerre you meet. The Pressent Deputy President General of Ohanaeze is an Ikwerre man called Ihunwo Obi Wali. The former Secretary General a few years ago was another Ikwerre man called Uche Okwukwu. Former Governor Chibuike Amaechi, an Ikwerre man, has told the world he is an Igbo man, while Nyesom Wike said he is not.

The point is that not all Ikwerres deny being Igbo as you people make out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Thormentor: 9:43am On Mar 12
VEHINTOLAR:

see this ewedu muncher
come and say that in Omoku na yellowba Muslim grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by VEHINTOLAR: 9:44am On Mar 12
gidgiddy:

Ikwerre denying being Igbo depends on the Ikwerre you meet. The Pressent Deputy President General of Ohanaeze is an Ikwerre man called Ihunwo Obi Wali. The former Secretary General a few years ago was another Ikwerre man called Uche Okwukwu. Former Governor Chibuike Amaechi, an Ikwerre man, has told the world he is an Igbo man, while Nyesom Wike said he is not.

The point is that not all Ikwerres deny being Igbo as you people make out

Let's stay focused,the argument is that PH is not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by proeast(m): 9:47am On Mar 12
Putindbutt:

How can Rivers be an ibo state and during the war, you ran away from Rivers to your core ibo states?. Be like say theft dey una eye.

I wonder why most people from the waste lack common sense. Didn’t Igbos evacuate Onitsha, Enugu and Owerri at some point during the war? Does it now mean they weren’t part of Igboland?

Foolishness at its peak. Spit!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Thormentor: 9:51am On Mar 12
VEHINTOLAR:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

you people have failed in this propaganda long time ago

PH is ikwere

Ikwere is igbo

even reputable people there have made it clear to you clowns long time ago

our people aren't fools

you stoped us from voting in Lagos

you decieved us to hate our people

we are wiser now

my brother here has opened our eyes even more

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61552244129979

1 Like

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by proeast(m): 9:53am On Mar 12
Rusted roof and slum dwellers will always want to die on top Igbo issues. What concerns those in the waste with what happens in the SE and SS?

They behave like witches and that’s why they’ve remained the most backward region in Africa. Imagine people that dwell in slum settlements.

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by gidgiddy: 9:55am On Mar 12
VEHINTOLAR:

It doesn't matter if PH is Japanese, Igbos have the constitutional right to celebrate their day anywhere in Nigeria.

May be when Ohanaeze worldwide celebrates Igbo day in London, New York, and Berlin this year, you people can go and tell them that London, New York and Berlin are not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Thormentor: 9:59am On Mar 12
proeast:
Rusted roof and slum dwellers will always want to die on top Igbo issues. What concerns those in the waste with what happens in the SE and SS?

They behave like witches and that’s why they’ve remained the most backward region in Africa. Imagine people that dwell in slum settlements.

look at what they did to our brothers

including Amaechi

used and dumped them

look at rochas

it was Rochas and Amaechi the last time

now it's

umahi and wike

they'll dump them

they don't want us United

I know our people made mistake in the 60s

but we are wiser now

I cannot be Answering Nwoala and speak igbo dialect then you tell me I'm not igbo

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Abufo: 10:10am On Mar 12
DeepThroater:

You will get Anioma .

Can you explain why Anioma state creation is being peddled by you guys in the SE?

The influx of your refugees into Asaba is akin to Muslim migration . It's just one step into conquest just as you attempted with Rivers.

Asaba, Port Harcourt, Opobo and Bonny are all Igbo cities and towns.............Deal with it!

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Putindbutt: 10:11am On Mar 12
proeast:

I wonder why most people from the waste lack common sense. Didn’t Igbos evacuate Onitsha, Enugu and Owerri at some point during the war? Does it now mean they weren’t part of Igboland?

Foolishness at its peak. Spit!
Why was it only ibos that fled from Rivers?, why didn't Ogonis, Ijaws, Ikwerre, etc flee from Rivers?. Ibos flee from SW too when no one was chasing them. it is the law of survival to run from a strange land to your home land where you feel safer, that's why you ran away from Rivers and SW.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Abufo: 10:12am On Mar 12
Bulldozer90:
Attempted kwa? Rivers state is basically an Igbo speaking state still being controlled economically by Igbos from south east in the non oil sector.

No matter how your hatred burns, there are simply things that are beyond you. Just suck it up and be happy, before you end up like saro wiwa.

Even in the Oil and gas sector sef........the Igbos are also deep in that business,both in the Professional and vendors side! Oilserv, Nestoil,weltek,Seplat are all Igbo owned na!
Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Putindbutt: 10:15am On Mar 12
Gustavowhite:
During the war,my father and his brothers returned from Enugu and Onitsha to our village Which is less than 10 minutes to Onitsha

According you wrapped logic,Onitsha and enugu must be yaribaland then
Moving from Enugu to Onitsha, you're still within ibo states, nothing changed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Renounce Your American Citizenship Or Fight The Iraq War. / Andy Uba Loses At Supreme Court Again / Tunde Adeniran's Son In Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.