Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State (2032 Views)

Anioma State & Southeast Comparison: Education, Standard Of Living And Economy / As The Sit At Home Excercise Spreads Into Anioma / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Bulldozer90: 10:21am On Mar 13
DomPerignon:

The question here are :

1. Did Ohaneze not slate PH for last year's Ibo day as it's venue ?

2. Did the indigenes of PH not warn Ohaneze to steer clear from PH and advised them to use any of the five states in the SE instead ?

3. Did Ohaneze , who initially vowed to hold the Ibo da celebration in PH , finally backed down and held their celebration in Owerri?.

I am still waiting for you to prove me wrong on the points in the quote below. Instead, you switched moniker like a coward and fled.

Ikwerres and other Igbo groups in Rivers will never protest on there own against a pan Igbo aspiration involving them.

The history of Rivers state has been a history of state-sponsored bully after the war to create an image of Igbo denial.

--The Igbo-speaking people were never interested in the entire River state idea before the war. Prove me wrong!

--Obi wali canvassed for the creation of PH state from Rivers state to Southeast. His Ikwerre people did not oppose it. He was instead murdered. Prove me wrong!

---Amaechi always claims he is Igbo and even attended Ojukwu's lying in state in Enugu as governor. Nobody from his place opposed it. Prove me wrong!

---Since 1999 Rivers state has voted with the south east both in governorship and presidential elections. Prove me wrong!

DSS and FG agents have a way of blackmailing and bullying governors of rivers state with seperatism whenever they associate with other Igbo governors, forcing them to deny who they are.

This was how wike changed.

This is why Amaechi and Okowa always say that "nobody (DSS) can deny them thier identity" whenever they want to proclaim their Igboness.

We know what is happening and when it's time, we know what to do.
Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DomPerignon: 10:26am On Mar 13
Bulldozer90:

I am still waiting for you to prove me wrong on the points in the quote below. Instead, you switched moniker like a coward and fled.

You are getting more insane by the day.

Who dey follow cannibal Jew like you dey interact ?

Quote the person you were arguing with and leave me out of your mkpiri induced state

1 Like

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Bulldozer90: 11:07am On Mar 13
DomPerignon:

You are getting more insane by the day.

Who dey follow cannibal Jew like you dey interact ?

Quote the person you were arguing with and leave me out of your mkpiri induced state

it is very common for dimwitted cowards to start topics they can't finish. You are a minority of the minority. Even if Anioma state emerges, you remain minority in the new Delta among the urhobo, Isoko and Ijaw (someone exposed you earlier as an Itshekiri)

You are only buffeting hopelessly at a race whose shoelace you are unfit to tie. Ironically, you want an Igbo speaking Rivers state to remain in the south south and be sponsoring your Igbophobic adventures. Aren't you a deluded clown 🤡?

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DomPerignon: 11:09am On Mar 13
Bulldozer90:
it is very common for dimwitted cowards to start topics they can't finish. You are a minority of the minority. Even if Anioma state emerges, you remain minority in the new Delta among the urhobo, Isoko and Ijaw (someone exposed you earlier as an Itshekiri)

You are only buffeting hopelessly at a race whose shoelace you are unfit to tie. Ironically, you want an Igbo speaking Rivers state to remain in the south south and be sponsoring your Igbophobic adventures. Aren't you a deluded clown 🤡?

Land thief .

You seem to have forgotten the lesson they taught your grandparents ..

1 Like

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Bulldozer90: 11:17am On Mar 13
DomPerignon:

Land thief .

You seem to have forgotten the lesson they taught your grandparents ..

Saro wiwa said so too and you should learn from his end. Today, half of his Ogoni people are Igbo speaking.

Person wey pass you, pass you.

Loser!
Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DomPerignon: 11:21am On Mar 13
Bulldozer90:
Saro wiwa said so too and you should learn from his end. Today, half of his Ogoni people are Igbo speaking.

Person wey pass you, pass you.

Loser!

You are only deluding yourself.

By the way , you are no longer in any position - military or political wise to start another rubbish.

That's why your renewed madness is limited and contained within your SE.

Stop decieving yourselves you no go hear now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by Bulldozer90: 1:33pm On Mar 13
DomPerignon:

You are only deluding yourself.

By the way , you are no longer in any position - military or political wise to start another rubbish.

That's why your renewed madness is limited and contained within your SE.

Stop decieving yourselves you no go hear now.
you are the one deluding yourself. You know that full well. Anti Igbo sentiment is a federal government funded project in Rivers state.

Right now, Nigeria is on a self destruct mode as has always been predicted and is totally broke. All the responsibilities the FG grabbed after the war to ensure total control of the country and Igbo emasculation are now dropping from their hands. The have released electricity generation to the states, released powers to construct rail to the states, they are planning to release prisons control also, and, state police is being hurriedly approved.

If your are observent, you must have noticed they are finally linking the entire southeast and portharcourt with railine to Onne port, and opening up all Eastern ports as demanded by IPOB.

Next is implementation of fiscal federalism and referendum. You will see it with your both naked eyes.

You should know as an adult that every unnatural union develops it's own internal contradictions that eventually leads to its downfall. That's how the mighty Soviet Union fell, that's how British empire fell etc.

The FG made the aforementioned concessions because of internal contradictions of the post war Nigeria leading to the current wide spread violence/insecurity, incredible poverty level and declining government revenue. These problems are getting worse by the day and they'll be forced to make the ultimate concession. Watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DWickedLandLord: 3:10pm On Mar 13
God .....I love being an Igbo man
The absolute strongest bestest 5%
Thank you Jesus and Especially your daddy
Love...... Ikenna from Onitsha
Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by DomPerignon: 3:34pm On Mar 13
Bulldozer90:
you are the one deluding yourself. You know that full well. Anti Igbo sentiment is a federal government funded project in Rivers state.

Right now, Nigeria is on a self destruct mode as has always been predicted and is totally broke. All the responsibilities the FG grabbed after the war to ensure total control of the country and Igbo emasculation are now dropping from their hands. The have released electricity generation to the states, released powers to construct rail to the states, they are planning to release prisons control also, and, state police is being hurriedly approved.

If your are observent, you must have noticed they are finally linking the entire southeast and portharcourt with railine to Onne port, and opening up all Eastern ports as demanded by IPOB.

Next is implementation of fiscal federalism and referendum. You will see it with your both naked eyes.

You should know as an adult that every unnatural union develops it's own internal contradictions that eventually leads to its downfall. That's how the mighty Soviet Union fell, that's how British empire fell etc.

The FG made the aforementioned concessions because of internal contradictions of the post war Nigeria leading to the current wide spread violence/insecurity, incredible poverty level and declining government revenue. These problems are getting worse by the day and they'll be forced to make the ultimate concession. Watch out!

What benefits the average Rivers man to align with your parasitic Biafra when they can go their separate way as an independent sovereign nation ?

Deluded IPOB cannibal

1 Like

Re: Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State by AmuDimpka: 8:11am On Mar 19
DWickedLandLord:
God .....I love being an Igbo man
The absolute strongest bestest 5%
Thank you Jesus and Especially your daddy
Love...... Ikenna from Onitsha
we gibe the whole nation nightmare in their sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Obasanjo's Tenure: A Complete Failure? / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Burial Plan / One Thing I Like About Nigerian Politicians. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.