Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do (3230 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Muyiddeen(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11
Hello guys I need your advice I met a girl ask her out so she told me she have a boyfriend but her boyfriend doesn't take the relationship serious reason because he tell lies and womanize alot.... she don't want to continue the relationship with him anymore...

so, I convince her that my own time with her will be different from her boyfriend and she accepted me and we started the relationship the relationship was going well smooth and nice along the line she requested for some money and also she asked me to get her a new phone because the phone was bad so for the sake of love and care I have for her I provided her the money she requested and also provide her a better phone....

recently, she begin to act up somehow whenever I called her on phone telling her that I would like to see her she will say she's busy, she's always busy so I begin to suspect her that was happening so during the weekend she told me that her ex-boyfriend is back again and both of them were together when she was telling me she's busy because she doesn't want her ex to know what is happening that was the reason so she told me was was busy with work....

so she pleaded that we should end the relationship we just started, since we have been dating I have spent money on her and I have also get her a better phone
my question now the phone I bought for her should I collect it back or I should leave the phone with her let her go with it and continue her relationship with her former guy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Timoleon(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11
You are a moder4king S.I.M.P

She told you she has a boyfriend but you wanted to claim white knight?

You decided to buy her phone in hopes that she'll leave her boyfriend for you?

You expect loyalty from a girl who clearly told you she has a boyfriend, demanded a phone from you to validate you non existent relationship?

You nikkur are a moda4king S.I.M.P

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Breatheon: 6:19pm On Mar 11
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by chiiraq802(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11
Play with her back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Muyiddeen(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11
Timoleon:
You are moder4king S.I.M.P
What's S. I. M. P

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by XY01: 6:22pm On Mar 11
You be big fool.....like a very big fool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Timoleon(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:

What's S. I. M. P

XYO1 don answer you.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by sonofthunder: 6:35pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:
Hello guys I need your advice I met a girl ask her out so she told me she have a boyfriend but her boyfriend doesn't take the relationship serious reason because he tell lies and womanize alot.... she don't want to continue the relationship with him anymore...

so, I convince her that my own time with her will be different from her boyfriend and she accepted me and we started the relationship the relationship was going well smooth and nice along the line she requested for some money and also she asked me to get her a new phone because the phone was bad so for the sake of love and care I have for her I provided her the money she requested and also provide her a better phone....

recently, she begin to act up somehow whenever I called her on phone telling her that I would like to see her she will say she's busy, she's always busy so I begin to suspect her that was happening so during the weekend she told me that her ex-boyfriend is back again and both of them were together when she was telling me she's busy because she doesn't want her ex to know what is happening that was the reason so she told me was was busy with work....

so she pleaded that we should end the relationship we just started, since we have been dating I have spent money on her and I have also get her a better phone
my question now the phone I bought for her should I collect it back or I should leave the phone with her let her go with it and continue her relationship with her former guy

Go and collect your phone grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by advanceDNA: 6:36pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:
I bought for her should I collect it back or I should leave the phone with her let her go with it and continue her relationship with her former guy

U were played like a fool....its okay if u want to equalize...collect ur phone back sharp sharp

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by captainbangz: 6:45pm On Mar 11
You deserve to be tied to a stake and whipped wotoporously

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by longetivity(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11
What should you do?

Just kill her and kill urself for peace to reign.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Amb1045(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11
God wan punish you op🌝🌝😂😂🌝🌝🌝 tell her you’re no longer interested in the relationship since it took her time to decide who she want. Tell her to return the phone and money. Mumu positive client. Try get sense this is new year

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:
Hello guys I need your advice I met a girl ask her out so she told me she have a boyfriend but her boyfriend doesn't take the relationship serious reason because he tell lies and womanize alot.... she don't want to continue the relationship with him anymore... then ask her to break up with that dude before remotely thinking of being with you

so, I convince her that my own time with her will be different from her boyfriend and she accepted me and we started the relationship the relationship was going well smooth and nice along the line she requested for some money and also she asked me to get her a new phone because the phone was bad so for the sake of love and care I have for her I provided her the money she requested and also provide her a better phone....MUMU!!!!! see how this babe is playing you like Mbappe in the French league

recently, she begin to act up somehow whenever I called her on phone telling her that I would like to see her she will say she's busy, she's always busy so I begin to suspect her that was happening so during the weekend she told me that her ex-boyfriend is back again and both of them were together when she was telling me she's busy because she doesn't want her ex to know what is happening that was the reason so she told me was was busy with work....OLODO!!!!! she is playing both of you

so she pleaded that we should end the relationship we just started, since we have been dating I have spent money on her and I have also get her a better phone my question now the phone I bought for her should I collect it back or I should leave the phone with her let her go with it and continue her relationship with her former guy go get your damn phone you mumu and tell that she-diot to forget she ever met you. you MUMU!!!!

you dont have to be a scientist to understand that you got played by this fraudster...she used r/ship as a mean to get a better phone from you (like a donkey and a carrot). just call her, tell her you bought her a huge present, then when she comes over, grab that phone back, give her back her sim and walk away!!!

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Bwilliam(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11
Relationship wey architect neva even send back building plan, talk more of even starting to dig foundation, na im dey don bill you money and new phone.
Abeg chief, no forget to send her money this week. Her man needs to change wardrobe.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Dexy4yah(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Freelancerr(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11
Client grin
Maga gat fall so that guy man go fit chop...

Your own SIMple guy too clear for face.
Anything you like make you do, every day na stories like your own full nairaland still Una no go still learn.

I for say make you clone her WhatsApp so you fit de read her chat directly on your phone.
But.

Anyways if any one wants to learn how to read their cheating partner WhatsApp message .
I'll teach you for 1500.

My number is on my signature text me on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by DaddyRochie1642: 9:11pm On Mar 11
Oga to slap that your foolish head dey hungry me

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11
Benefits of taking the red-pil

See, anyone that says "I have a boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife but...", RUN

Don't wait 4 d but.

BTW OP, how many months, you don dey settle bills and buying phone?

NEVER EVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR GF's BILLS.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Nasri100(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:

If to say you were next to me I would have given you a dirty slap but I understand nonetheless.

It’s a phase. You will learn. You finna find out.

You can’t buy genuine desire when it comes to women unless it’s hookup (pay for sex and go)

I find it absurd that she told you she has a nigga and you still wanted to play smart and ended up buying her a phone now you pissed she’s ignoring you. Lmao. Slow guy.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by drmikeadams(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:

You are a pant

Sorry

You are thong G string

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by MrCork: 9:49pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by MrCork: 9:49pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:

Is she lightskin?? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by akeeng: 10:10pm On Mar 11
You don knack?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11
MrCork:

Is she lightskin?? angry

Not again grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by MrCork: 10:12pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:

We aint gots all day sir..Is she lightskin or not?(no oofencsece) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by jesmond3945: 11:00pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:

collect the phone. She played you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Nonywendy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:

U r a bl00dy morafuc.king simp

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by TheZeezle(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11
First of all… What’s the meaning of Muyidden?
Seun we go need another section for Dummies.
Thank you

Muyiddeen:

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Nonywendy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11
Muyiddeen:

What's S. I. M. P
Simp is you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by oz4real83(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11
You are behaving like the first two letters of your moniker when you add another "mu" to the one you already have. You just have to change your moniker,maybe you will receive some sense after that angry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by BigYash: 11:06pm On Mar 11
She used you .. Collect your phone back. She is a criminal. She broke your heart already. Tell her you have a surprise for her.. When she comes collect your phone,give her back her sim. I hope say na ur name dey receipt sha o.. Before she go run go write statement ,call you thief o.. But you mumu o. Relationship wen no reach 6months,you dey buy phone grin

If say e reach one year,you for buy house for her o.. Ozuor!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do by Charmingrascal(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11
Mumu man

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs You’re Dating An Immature Guy / Attention:let Assume Wizkid Is A Nairalander/romance-section / How Do I Photoshop My Boobs For Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.