Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times (20319 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Has Started Again See What He Posted Today(pix) / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Justiceleague1: 12:22pm On Mar 12
Yoruba youth for freedom...
YFF
Freedom from who?
FREEDOM FROM THE IGBOS

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Justiceleague1: 12:25pm On Mar 12
VEHINTOLAR:
Let's start giving it,hot,hot,to the Olori pelebes again!
Yes..as that the only mission in ya lives...
It will be a good achievement when you turn 70 😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Justiceleague1: 12:27pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:

This thread has nothing to do with SE and I did not mention SE in the comment you responded to. So, what exactly are you doing here with your SE story?

You’ve left Nigeria, good for you. Stop posting about Nigeria. If you have anything to say about the SE, open another SE thread and post whatever you like. Stop seeking validation from Yoruba people like you’re doing on this thread.
Have you said this to your fellow ronus who first brought the SE into this topic?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by moshino(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:

The Yoruba Times

What was he sentenced for?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by LagosFirstSon: 12:27pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:
We thank Olodumare for bringing him out alive. Welcome back hero. We shall never forget your sacrifice for the emancipation of Yoruba race. The reawakening you started is gradually spreading like wildfire all over Yoruba land.
Fulani herdsmen will be laughing at you right now

He's an Ex-convict criminal that will no longer be taking serious
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by YouAreNobody: 12:27pm On Mar 12
ipobcannibals:
You want Adeyinka Grandson to change, while your ipob/esn/cownu/simon Ekpa should continue in their spreading of falsehood, propaganda and hate for others? The rest of Nigeria have been awakened to SE hate and propaganda. Obi will be lucky if he wins any state outside of the SE come 2027
Hahahahahaha....my boy, the few SW states are not "the rest of Nigeria".
If for anything, everybody now knows how hypocritical and backstabbing you people are known for.
It'll take a miracle (of the type tinubu did with inec) for tinubu to win next election
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by SonOfDSoil01: 12:28pm On Mar 12
Bookhub:
they should silence the terrorist asap.
grin you mean the caged animal, lamidi Kanu? Because surely he would be silenced😂
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Justiceleague1: 12:28pm On Mar 12
TheBillyonaire:

Emancipation from who exactly?

Emancipation from the Igbos 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by dettolgel: 12:28pm On Mar 12
WizardOfNG:

lol. They are all delusional clowns. They are today confirmed fifth class citizens Ijaws, Edos, Tivs etal poke in the nose at will for the empty braggart they are.

No one views them a major ethnic group or take them seriously anymore because of how they have disgraced themselves so many times

I am not interested in your exchange but an error in your comment caught my eyes.

Please stop deceiving yourself on your position. The number one citizens in this country are rich people irrespective of their tribes. They have all the security, get special treatment wherever they go.

Since I started travelling both locally and internationally I have never seen where we were sorted by tribe, at least I was in Lagos international airport not long ago. We were only sorted out by the size of our pocket. The economy and business class. When you go into the business class lounge you find all sort of tribes there likewise when you go to the waiting area for the economy class "all man dey there".

I doubt if you have been to the east but since Tinubu became president he has been there to rob mind with his fellow rich people.

During Albert dead Sanusi said things that confirmed that the only sorting order in Nigeria is the rich versus the poor.

Please don't be deceived by disinformation being sold to the masses by the power that be

Just saying, enjoy your bashing with your fellow NL bashers grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by onuman: 12:29pm On Mar 12
Because GB is a country which sticks to rule of law.
Mazi Nnamdi Kalu is held in custody by Nigeria which does not stick to the rule of law.
Futhermore, belief by some of Nigeria's most diffident groups that they cannot live without proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta region, is another reason for continuous heartless incaceration of Kalu.
Sunday Igbogho is free.
The real terrorists went into Kuje prison and freed their fellow terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by LagosFirstSon: 12:29pm On Mar 12
press9jatv:
Congratulations to Adeyinka grandson for this release
You mean an Ex-convict?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Charly68: 12:31pm On Mar 12
Let the guy go and cool off for some time .. it is well with him
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Justiceleague1: 12:31pm On Mar 12
ipobcannibals:
You want Adeyinka Grandson to change, while your ipob/esn/cownu/simon Ekpa should continue in their spreading of falsehood, propaganda and hate for others? The rest of Nigeria have been awakened to SE hate and propaganda. Obi will be lucky if he wins any state outside of the SE come 2027

We bet you were in deep sleep and slumber when a certain Buhari said "the baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood" and went ahead to make him president for 8 years?!

The likes of Buhari will forever bear the rule over you and your generation
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by SonOfDSoil01: 12:32pm On Mar 12
Jostoman:
Na to come out now to start talking rubbish again
grin lamidi Kanu tutored him well on that, but unfortunately for Kanu, he won’t be coming out alive and there is nothing Una fit do than to chest beat😂
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by pelumi25: 12:35pm On Mar 12
Congratulations! The struggles continue
cheesy
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Justiceleague1: 12:36pm On Mar 12
dettolgel:

I am not interested in your exchange but an error in your comment caught my eyes.

Please stop deceiving yourself on your position. The number one citizens in this country are rich people irrespective of their tribes. They have all the security, get special treatment wherever they go.

Since I started travelling both locally and internationally I have never seen where we were sorted by tribe, at least I was in Lagos international airport not long ago. We were only sorted out by the size of our pocket. The economy and business class. When you go into the business class lounge you find all sort of tribes there likewise when you go to the waiting area for the economy class "all man dey there".

I doubt if you have been to the east but since Tinubu became president he has been there to rob mind with his fellow rich people.

During Albert dead Sanusi said things that confirmed that the only sorting order in Nigeria is the rich versus the poor.

Please don't be deceived my disinformation being sold to the masses by the power that be

Chai!!!! Dem don finish wizardofnig ooooo
See how dem silence Baba with brains 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by unavailablecity: 12:37pm On Mar 12
Welcome back omo odo rere. Omo yoruba atata
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by zeenaman: 12:37pm On Mar 12
How can I get his book? Every Yoruba needs a new orientation. This lukewarm and liberal nature is not for the overall best
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by SonOfDSoil01: 12:40pm On Mar 12
Freak0:

No offense but which reasonable people have you subdued before?
grin the fool is only begging for attention and now you have given him one grin people with no known history expect the the defeated biafran war grin and they seem to have learnt nothing, the idiat is all over the place making a mockery of is cursed tribe😂

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by unavailablecity: 12:40pm On Mar 12
Flat nose them are in trouble hiiihii!!!!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by kikake: 12:40pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:

The Yoruba Times

seunmsg

Why wouldn't Tinubu presidency liase with the UK government to release Adeyinka Grandson, after all, Tinubu organised Yoruba Nation Agitation group through Sunday Igboho and the other professor, as Plan B in case then president Buhari refused to hand over power to Tinubu in May 2023?
Oduduwa nation would have been declared before now if Buhari had not handed power over to Tinubu.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by ElSudani: 12:41pm On Mar 12
SoNature:

Nobody is scared of him. He should relocate to Nigeria and continue his madness. We have seen worse things in this shithole.

Many were scared enough to relentlessly report him to the police while at the same time holding Nnamdi Kanu as their hero.
I doubt if any ipobidient can stop him from coming to Nigeria.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by ribbit: 12:42pm On Mar 12
StOla:

That is the clan power they display without any shame or remorse.

While ours will say I am Yoruba but ...

If not those of us who have learnt well about the sons of Nzeribe, the foolish modern Yorubas would have surrendered all that Tinubu worked for to elect an olodo who doesn't even measure up to Tinubu in Academics, Administration or Politics. Not to add that both him and his ethnic supporters are fiercely anti-Yoruba.

They wanted a mere ticket hunter while trying to please their Igbo friends who still do not regard them even in their own Yoruba land.
I wish I can like this post 10000 times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by ChukwuObe: 12:45pm On Mar 12
esnbrutality:
As Yoruba supporters of this man say. Let him come to NIGERIA and talk instead of being a COWARD in UK cheesy

So you mean you all agree that all the rubbish that Kanu the terrorist was doing in the UK was all an act of cowardice. But you didnt ask Kanu to come to Nigeria before he was arrested and bundle into the next available flight to enable him continue his talk in the prison. Hahahahaha
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by GoodLife4live: 12:45pm On Mar 12
esnbrutality:
Stop crying. It's obvious that you have been subdued by the IGBOs and superior intellect. You need a worthless Noisemaker to ginger you? Let him come to NIGERIA to rant. Then we access his ruggedity.

Just imagine conheads hailing a worthless fellow CONEHEAD as a hero

u talk too much.... m c oluomi is working freely... But your eze of isolo or what is he call is rusting in alaigbo prison
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by WizardOfNG: 12:45pm On Mar 12
dettolgel:

Please don't be deceived my disinformation being sold to the masses by the power that be

You don’t get my point and it is because you are Igbo and thus considers my utterances as belittling of Igbos.

No so at all. Yes the rich unite and thrive together regardless of ethnicity and religious differences. That is a common reality worldwide which Igbos cannot be excluded from.

My point is that the Igbos, as an ethnic group, have sabotaged themselves again and again with irrational, hateful, rash and emotional actions that have cumulatively damaged them in the eyes of others who today view the ethnic group a laughing stock despite it being one of the four major ethnic groups, by population, of Nigeria.

How, for example, can anyone take seriously a major ethnic group in one region of Nigeria been controlled and manipulated by a scantily educated and failed fraudster from the UK. I.e Kanu, to the extent they all followed him to parrot the inanity that Buhari is dead and replaced by a Jubrin from Sudan?

Bro, that is asinine and childish stuff. There are a million similar example, from the way Igbos play politics of hatred always to their famous anti-outsider discrimination in the SE, that leaves many with no doubt the Igbos are generally not a rational, balanced, reasonable and pragmatically progressive people.

I don’t expect you or other Igbos to see the point because that incapacity is another character flaw that damn you lot as highly flawed. I.e a total inability to introspection sincerely, identify personal flaws/problems and correct them.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by unavailablecity: 12:46pm On Mar 12
Nothing but to offer these folks BIAFRA jejee me i have had enough of them in SW...... in SW we ve had millions of Hausas, Ghanaians Benis with zero problems. Enough of them and there ungrateful attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by kikake: 12:46pm On Mar 12
StOla:

If not those of us who have learnt well about the sons of Nzeribe, the foolish modern Yorubas would have surrendered all that Tinubu worked for to elect an olodo who doesn't even measure up to Tinubu in Academics, Administration or Politics. Not to add that both him and his ethnic supporters are fiercely anti-Yoruba.

They wanted a mere ticket hunter while trying to please their Igbo friends who still do not regard them even in their own Yoruba land.

....you failed by not adding in drug trafficking.. and lying about his age and provenience
Do you think those Yorubas who refuse Tinubu are stupeed like u ethnic jingoists?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by wiseoneking: 12:46pm On Mar 12
nonhuman:
Tinubu got into power just to start releasing his brothers in crime
I hope the Igbo’s won’t send him back to prison again. The worst now is that he’s now an ex convict with huge criminal charges on him. For now he could be on strong probation which in case he flouts would send him back again.
I hope he will be employable after probation or else , he will be selling agbo in Peckham southwark.
People should advise him better. British igbos no Dey gree
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Rolings: 12:47pm On Mar 12
StOla:

Those Bastards that let igbos get into their heads and will be screaming I'm Yoruba but... Were the greatest losses of that election..... Thank God Most of them came back to their senses after the election

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Congratulates Femi Olukayode..alias FFK / Adegboruwa Kicks As Lagos Government "Attacks The Integrity Of EndSARS Panel" / Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.