Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times (20320 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Has Started Again See What He Posted Today(pix) / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by deji17: 3:24pm On Mar 12
Great!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by egoldman(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:
We thank Olodumare for bringing him out alive. Welcome back hero. We shall never forget your sacrifice for the emancipation of Yoruba race. The reawakening you started is gradually spreading like wildfire all over Yoruba land.

And you demonise Nnamdi Kanu for fighting for the right of his people.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Bayajjidda: 3:45pm On Mar 12
flokii:
Ip0bs will not be happy with this news..

Igboho free

Adeyinka grandson also free

Mazi Kanu still under lock and keys.

If we say Yoruba no be una mate. E go be like say we like trouble.

Why will they not be happy, when they want you to strive to have your Oduduwa republic whilst they have their Biafra republic? You are kidding right?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Bayajjidda: 3:46pm On Mar 12
egoldman:

Don't mind the hypocrites.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by PHAYOL81: 3:56pm On Mar 12
Hope he's learnt a few lessons.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Bayajjidda: 3:58pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:
We thank Olodumare for bringing him out alive. Welcome back hero. We shall never forget your sacrifice for the emancipation of Yoruba race. The reawakening you started is gradually spreading like wildfire all over Yoruba land.

Nairaland's renowned retard called Musiwa is out of prison and you are all celebrating?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by sokera: 4:59pm On Mar 12
Welcome back our hero, we will never forget your sacrifice… oko iya awon Igbo
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by MrGerald(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:
He's not a freedom fighter, he was jailed for threatening the great Igbo nation, with so many hateful speeches forgetting he's in a sane country not Nigeria. I see him returning back to jail
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Morbeta11(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12
seunmsg:

Emancipate your bank account first....... see your Senators padding budgets for themselves aand their households only....dey nairaland dey flex tribal muscle until poverty trips you naked like a thief in the market place. I come in peace ✌
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by T8ksy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12
egoldman:

Here we go again! You guys are always making wrong assumptions about us which you then rush on to SM platform claiming your infantile assumptions, as Fact.

Don't get it twisted; yorubas did not demonise Kanu for fighting for the rights of his people rather, we expose his deep-rooted bigotry.

I used to listen to his ramblings here in Luton however the day I heard him imploring his gullible kinsmen to kill any yoruba pastor, they see amongst them, I tuned off and had never gone back to his platform again. My immediate older brother is a pastor with RCCG though we haven't communicated in ages as I don't like his character but when it comes to being killed, I surely don't want him killed.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by lagosrd: 8:16pm On Mar 12
Tell him to behave himself especially in hate speeches against other tribes .. since he left the cyber space has improved and we presently have united against on one thing hunger and insecurity and not tribal or racial bigotry.

Anyway he is welcomed form the journey. (Idale)
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by egoldman(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12
T8ksy:

Here we go again! You guys are always making wrong assumptions about us which you then rush on to SM platform claiming your infantile assumptions, as Fact.

Don't get it twisted; yorubas did not demonise Kanu for fighting for the rights of his people rather, we expose his deep-rooted bigotry.

I used to listen to his ramblings here in Luton however the day I heard him imploring his gullible kinsmen to kill any yoruba pastor, they see amongst them, I tuned off and had never gone back to his platform again. My immediate older brother is a pastor with RCCG though we haven't communicated in ages as I don't like his character but when it comes to being killed, I surely don't want him killed.

I am sure you have not been listening to adeyinka.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by Revolva(m): 2:47am On Mar 13
this tribalist ...core one....this man is a very bad man
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by aswani(m): 8:34am On Mar 13
I hope he cautions himself moving forward. Anyway he and Obidients can drag themselves well well, that should be worth watching.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by T8ksy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13
egoldman:

I am sure you have not been listening to adeyinka.

oh well, sorry to burst your bubble but I have listened to Adeyinka, at least, a few years before he was locked up by the British govt.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by ElSudani: 5:43am On Mar 14
SoNature:

Nobody will stop him. Egg him on to come down to Nigeria, form a rebellious group and start killing the Igbos and Fulanis in their numbers. That's when he will earn our attention in Nigeria. Real men don't talk too much; they match their words with actions.

Just like Nnamdi Kanu matched his words with actions, right?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by egoldman(m): 6:34am On Mar 14
T8ksy:

oh well, sorry to burst your bubble but I have listened to Adeyinka, at least, a few years before he was locked up by the British govt.

Listen to him again, now slowly while detaching your brain from chronic tribalism.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by T8ksy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15
egoldman:

Listen to him again, now slowly while detaching your brain from chronic tribalism.

Am a yoruba nationalist however if you type perceive me as a tribalist, then, so be it. I ain't got any apologies to render to anyone.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by egoldman(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15
T8ksy:

Am a yoruba nationalist however if you type perceive me as a tribalist, then, so be it. I ain't got any apologies to render to anyone.

Neither do I owe you apology for calling you what you are.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Has Been Released - The Yoruba Times by T8ksy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15
egoldman:

Neither do I owe you apology for calling you what you are........

...whilst I refrain from calling you what you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns / We Will Not Stop Amaechi- Rivers Senator / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.