Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice (1011 Views)

Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Coldkev17: 10:24pm On Mar 11
Dear Nl family, please what can you talk about this, no be juju be this?

There is this friend of mine, 20 years old, who's just won 750K bet yesterday (his biggest win this year) and he's planning to use all the money to get an iphone 12 pro max for his Partner who lives in Lagos, this guy is from an middle-class family who sells provisions, but with this economy crisis, he can't steal enough to stake bet because sales has drop rapidly, he's so broke that he don't have close to 35k in aza last week. This winning gave him a life line but it seems he's blind folded with love because he was desperate to get the phone today. This girl relocated to Lagos just few months ago so it's a long distance relationship so far
He said if he buy this phone, he won't have upto 5k in aza

Mind you he's not yet in University
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Jennyclay(f): 10:26pm On Mar 11
Biko, Mind your business undecided

You’re just pained because you don’t know what it takes to take good care of a lady!
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Coldkev17: 10:27pm On Mar 11
Coldkev17:

There is this friend of mine, 20 years old, who's just won 750K bet yesterday (his biggest win this year) and he's planning to use all the money to get an iphone 12 pro max for his Partner who lives in Lagos, this guy is from an middle-class family who sells provisions, but with this economy crisis, he can't steal enough to stake bet because sales has drop rapidly, he's so broke that he don't have close to 35k in aza last week. This winning gave him a life line but it seems he's blind folded with love because he was desperate to get the phone today. This girl relocated to Lagos just few months ago so it's a long distance relationship so far

Front page please

Npflmod
Mynd44
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Goalnaldo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11
Give him this medal 🏅

16 Likes

Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Coldkev17: 10:33pm On Mar 11
Jennyclay:

You’re just pained because you don’t know what it takes to take good care of a lady!
I don't have a point to prove to the most useless lady on Nl

26 Likes

Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Nyascobar1414: 10:36pm On Mar 11
Why are men foolish for imaginery love..
Why cant they decode that any form of desire they'll use their hard earned money to pay for ain't love?
Why cant they decode that females dont love them?
Why cant they decode that the female is his enemy..

Every man out there seeking to see the light should read the Manipulated Man.. By Esther Vilar.

11 Likes

Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:15am On Mar 12
You sef dey follow this type of goat friend,u no let me insult you o

1 Like

Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by GoodSpirit: 6:48am On Mar 12
Jennyclay:

Your reasoning is so poor. I sympathize with you, the people who did this to you it wouldn't be well him them.
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by GoodSpirit: 6:50am On Mar 12
Try and help him refine his thought process, make him see why he should invest in himself. If he refuses give him a long rope, people like him will make poor decisions in life and then blame his friends for not helping him financially when he couldn't help himself

4 Likes

Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by drmikeadams(m): 9:05am On Mar 12
He or you should go ahead and buy the phone, then come back and create another thread on how he or you caught her cheating .then he or you will now ask us to help he or you decide if it's okay to collect back the phone he or you bought for here .grin

That's just how the story goes grin

Another classic case of billy jean

2 Likes

Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Samuelojonla123(m): 9:54am On Mar 12
Baba leave the guy alone....he's still 20, so let him learn the hard way....experience is the best teacher so few years later he'll be wise
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by placeofallure(f): 10:10am On Mar 12
Coldkev17:

He's more than bewitched! He didn't work for the monies, both the money staked and the money won, so he wouldn't know how to value it. Your friend is under some form of extraterrestrial manipulations as in..Aye n ṣe.
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:12am On Mar 12
Jennyclay:

I know how u feel when u open nairaland and see a lot of mentions on ur acc

That's the thing u like most nd that's y u like making comments that will bring u a lot of mentions

1 Like

Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Macnnoli4(m): 10:29am On Mar 12
Nawa oh! If I was in his shoes and my eyes was blinded by love or is it stupid love, it won't be more than N80k android phone and that amount is still high as per economy has inflated android prices.
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Coldkev17: 5:14pm On Mar 12
drmikeadams:
He or you should go ahead and buy the phone, then come back and create another thread on how he or you caught her cheating .then he or you will now ask us to help he or you decide if it's okay to collect back the phone he or you bought for here .grin

That's just how the story goes grin

Another classic case of billy jean
I will be back bro
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Coldkev17: 5:16pm On Mar 12
Macnnoli4:
Nawa oh! If I was in his shoes and my eyes was blinded by love or is it stupid love, it won't be more than N80k android phone and that amount is still high as per economy has inflated android prices.
I told him about this but he's determine
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by AndrewTate(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12
If it’s a true story…

Do nothing, just watch him learn important life lessons.
While you also take notes.

2 Likes

Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:17pm On Mar 12
Hmm. So people still dey mumu like this for this tinubulation? 20 years old no mean say make you dey very stupid. 🥱
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Coldkev17: 7:42am On Mar 13
placeofallure:

He's more than bewitched! He didn't work for the monies, both the money staked and the money won, so he wouldn't know how to value it. Your friend is under some form of extraterrestrial manipulations as in..Aye n ṣe.
Update: he's bought it
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Karlifate: 10:41am On Mar 13
Goalnaldo:
Give him this medal 🏅

As he's receiving the gold medal, accompany it with this chilled juice 👇 grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by placeofallure(f): 4:41pm On Mar 13
Coldkev17:
Update: he's bought it

Jeeeesu!
Lori apa, alainirori, arungun ọmọ to f'owo ṣofo yi, Oluwa gba ọpẹ wa!

1 Like

Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Mar 16
Coldkev17:

Leave him, let him decide what he wants and face the effect on him

Some people are responsible for their own downfall
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Coldkev17: 3:47pm On Mar 26
frozen70:

Leave him, let him decide what he wants and face the effect on him

Some people are responsible for their own downfall
Okay. The girl had damage it face id barely 3 weeks he bought it.. Na d money e dey find now
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by frozen70(f): 9:09pm On Mar 26
Coldkev17:
Okay. The girl had damage it face id barely 3 weeks he bought it.. Na d money e dey find now

Him never see anything, make him dey play
Re: He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice by Countyguy: 3:44am On Mar 27
Fake story lol

(1) (Reply)

Wat Is Gi-gi? / What If U Dislike Ur Fiance Or Fiancee / 4 Da Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.