Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto (41626 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by NOwazobia: 11:46am On Mar 12
Daniel7543:
Life is all about risk.
Had it been he made it big in crypto his poverty ends, he committed suicide that’s also the end of poverty.
But no headline will carry it that he became rich through crypto.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Procashtips(m): 11:47am On Mar 12
Timoleon:

How much you go gimme to answer?

Everything is gambling

The 9-5 you're people are currently doing got no security, even govt work. One policy or turn of event can make you jobless tomorrow.

Sleeping and waking up is a gamble.

Starting a business today doesn't mean it won't fail tomorrow even with all your hard work.

Everything on earth is a gamble.

Nothing is certained!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by GodHimself: 11:47am On Mar 12
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by NOwazobia: 11:51am On Mar 12
spiSeyi:
Anything to blacklist crypto by paid bloggers sad people commit suicide on losing money in other legit biz. Loss is inevitable in any form of investment even fixed deposit which is consider to carry no or little risk can incure losses if inflation eat up the interest and savings just like we have in Nigeria recently undecided .
Trading crypto is cool with a long term goal cool
You get it.

It is all an agenda.

No prove, no details.

Just just stupid BS to discredit the trade. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by SkyFi: 11:57am On Mar 12
esky158:
#First rule of Crypto
Buy food before u buy coin cus u fit die before coin go rise dem go use dey money bury u enjoy first before u die

Second rule do not invest in money making platforms where you deposit your crypto away from yoir wallet. Many scams going on there.

Manage your coins yourself, hold by yourself trade by yourself. Use reputable exchanges to hold your crypto or a self custody wallet like trust wallet for example.

I can almost bet he lost his money transferring his crypto to some of this money making schemes or partook in high risk leverage.
Because I don't see how one can loose money with the current bull run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Emmanuel30a2: 12:05pm On Mar 12
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by itelima: 12:08pm On Mar 12
A 21 yrs hold nigerian can not commit suicide loosing money on crypto.... I think he was murdered then his killer made it look like suicide. His death should be careful investigated... Police work don come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Quebec91(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12
Better now than later
Chrisrare:
no big deal. if he doesn't die now, he'll still die later.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by FireUpNow(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12
Invest only money you know that you can do without into forex/crypto. Forex/crypto is not a business for the faint hearted. It's a business where victory is won with brokens bones, broken ribs and full of pains

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Greenfaces: 12:13pm On Mar 12
See something about suicide? No one really cares about anyone. We all just need to be strong to face our challenges. Pray always and never faint
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by mindworx: 12:14pm On Mar 12
bestman09:
Your news is not complete. He may have invested in ponzi or gambled with the money. Crypto is very broad and is not a business for everyone. BTW, we are in bull run now and if it is crypto he invested in, he should be in profits now, not loss!

On 5th of March there was a major dip from 69 to 59 within few hours, what if he was all on long (which is reasonable in bull run)?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Joyful365: 12:19pm On Mar 12
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Truthsandtrusts: 12:24pm On Mar 12
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Timoleon(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12
Procashtips:

Everything is gambling

The 9-5 you're people are currently doing got no security, even govt work. One policy or turn of event can make you jobless tomorrow.

Sleeping and waking up is a gamble.

Starting a business today doesn't mean it won't fail tomorrow even with all your hard work.

Everything on earth is a gamble.

Nothing is certained!

I don't understand why you are assuming you have someone to debate with. I merely stated a fact, which you seem to agree with. Wetin concern wetin I write with 9-5 job? Someone said sport betting and crypto are the same, I echoed that they are all gambling.

What part of it constitute an invitation for debate? Why exactly are you looking for an argument? Is that you have too much time on your hands?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Truthsandtrusts: 12:24pm On Mar 12
GOFRONT:
Chaii.....Tinubu

Which Tinubu
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by nwajesus12(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12
Artscollection:
For this bullrun. Iam sure he was trading futures that one fit run you mad if you no be odogwu 4 mind.
or even solana meme coins
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Timoleon(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12
Daystar7:

It's not gambling, is banking gambling?

Believe what you want bro. Time no dey.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Sheriman(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12
I have read a lot of Nigerians misconceptions, impression and negative talks about trading crypto and forex, I must say it somehow worrisome. Your success or downfall in trading financial markets depends on the approach you adopted which will later determine if you will sustain in it or not. This is not only in crypto or forex or stock even it apply in tech too. Some people want to do tech but don't want to do all the grind behind it.
I will just conclude that some people went to school just to feel the aura of four walls of their school and all the money spent on them during those years were all wasted. Some of you are very lazy to make proper findings on particular technology, innovation, business and jobs before saying all the nonsense you want to say.
And If you try to quote me by saying rubbish na thunder go strike you!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Ipobfraud: 12:29pm On Mar 12
Alaye shut up, go find job.

Righteousness2:
He killed himself for Vanities that would be left here on earth.

What do you set your Heart on?
Do you set your Heart and mind on the vanities of this Earth that would fade away or Do you set your Heart and Mind on Heavenly things above that has Eternal value?

[color=#990000][/color]

When you set your Heart and soul on things of the earth, you can be shaken and carried away by an little thing.

When your Heart and soul is truly on GOD, you have an understanding that no matter what life throws at you, you Have a Trusted, Dependable and Realiable Father to lean on.

Listen!!!!
Suicide is not an Escape route .
Suicide is Murder.
Suicide is Fast Expressway non- stop to Hell Fire.
You have no right to take that breath in you. It is not your own.

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Procashtips(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12
Timoleon:

I don't understand why you are assuming you have someone to debate with. I merely stated a fact, which you seem to agree with. Wetin concern wetin I write with 9-5 job? Someone said sport betting and crypto are the same, I echoed that they are all gambling.

What part of it constitute an invitation for debate? Why exactly are you looking for an argument? Is that you have too much time on your hands?

And I said if crypto is gambling and can be compared to sportbetting, then life and everything else are also gambling and can be compared to sportbetting.

Are you still lost?

Yes I have time in my hand once a while because I have a balance.

You wey no get time don reply multiple people on this thread alone.

Busy man indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Mar 12
Losing money in this Tinubu hard economy is frustrating
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Afamed: 12:48pm On Mar 12
He isn't lucky this time around
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by yemmywesey(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12
I think the guy did not invested directly to a genuine platform like kucoin or binance by himself.
He may have fallen a victim of scammers through a 3rd party registration.
Crypto is on a bull run now , and most traders assets are appreciating.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by armadeo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12
Futures.

E go humble you.

Or maybe him go buy from shillers on X. These ones are deadlier. Better risk futures sef than those influences with massive portfolio. They want your small 10 dollars sef
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by mikeapollo: 12:55pm On Mar 12
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Ytz_YNK94/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=5df0e956-58f8-4d6d-9ef1-f414dc1199ca&ig_mid=B374C325-8339-480F-A53C-90F553EF326C

Beware!!! Crypto has no fundamentals to invest in!
Your money (investments) can just disappear and there would be no legal framework or regulations to help you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by membranus: 1:00pm On Mar 12
NaijaCoverBlog:
There Is Too Much Suicidal News In Nigeria.

Death and bad news are your stocks in trade. Don't you like them anymore?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Timoleon(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12
Procashtips:

And I said if crypto is gambling and can be compared to sportbetting, then life and everything else are also gambling and can be compared to sportbetting.

Are you still lost?

Yes I have time in my hand once a while because I have a balance.

You wey no get time don reply multiple people on this thread alone.

Busy man indeed.
you don't have to mention me to state whatever you want. It's a discussion I didn't ask for neither am I interested in. Why are you forcing a conversation on me by mentioning me?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Hotice085: 1:08pm On Mar 12
reiddecuti:
That crypto is one thing I don't understand and I pray I don't understand it.

It's better I stake my money on 2 odds betting. If e enter I celebrate; if e go south I count my loss and move on.

You will never understand it unless you DYOR
If not you will continue believing nonsense about crypto
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by IronGalaxy: 1:14pm On Mar 12
immortalcrown:
Money is not evil but the love of money is the root of evil.
The system that forces us to rely on money for survival is the true evil

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by abba190: 1:18pm On Mar 12
use my referral code to earn celto coin mining is better than investing your real money. The invitation code is [7947d]

Celto Network is a new digital currency. To claim your Celto Network, follow this link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.celtonetwork.app
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by mbos: 1:18pm On Mar 12
what a satanic statement coming from an earthly

Daniel7543:
Life is all about risk.
Had it been he made it big in crypto his poverty ends, he committed suicide that’s also the end of poverty.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Procashtips(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12
Timoleon:
you don't have to mention me to state whatever you want. It's a discussion I didn't ask for neither am I interested in. Why are you forcing a conversation on me by mentioning me?

You mentioned someone and I mentioned you.

Why not ignore or must you reply if you don't want to have the last say?

You're not just happy that your statement was countered?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have Car Sickness/allergy? / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car / 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.