Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto (41623 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Timoleon(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12
Procashtips:

You mentioned someone and I mentioned you.

Why not ignore or must you reply if you don't want to have the last say?

You're not just happy that your statement was countered?

K.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Xtdott(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12
How did he lose money, when the market is in a bull run..
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by IyaTola: 1:57pm On Mar 12
grin
Samuelojonla123:

I can also relate bro.....it's not for the faint hearted seriously.
The way your portfolio go dip in few minutes e go be like say make person run mad
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by DenreleDave(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12
will you send to me if you dont want it again

also i can help you manage and grow it
3kay945:
I can't even remember my balance on Binance sef. Crypto isn't my thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by capnies: 2:24pm On Mar 12
Righteousness2:
He killed himself for Vanities that would be left here on earth.

What do you set your Heart on?
Do you set your Heart and mind on the vanities of this Earth that would fade away or Do you set your Heart and Mind on Heavenly things above that has Eternal value?

[color=#990000][/color]

When you set your Heart and soul on things of the earth, you can be shaken and carried away by an little thing.

When your Heart and soul is truly on GOD, you have an understanding that no matter what life throws at you, you Have a Trusted, Dependable and Realiable Father to lean on.

Listen!!!!
Suicide is not an Escape route .
Suicide is Murder.
Suicide is Fast Expressway non- stop to Hell Fire.
You have no right to take that breath in you. It is not your own.

PREACHER OF DOOM.
SO YOUR GOD HATES HIS ENEMIES BUT ADMONISHES YOU TO LOVE YOURS.

A CREATOR THAT CAN TAKE THE BEST OF HIS CREATION AND TORMENT FOR ETERNITY IS WORST THAN THOSE HE CREATED, AND IS NOT FIT TO BE CALLED GOD.

if you want to listen to the truth from the Bible, please join our online CHURCH FORUM through WhatsApp every Sunday.
Send. Your number to capniesa@gmail.com AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU RICHLY
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by insabarnur(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12
This is the biggest scam of this year..at a time when every crypto and it tokens is gaining and pumping.

Every single person that invested in crypto this year barely 3 months have made decent profit...
There's something fishy here.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by lanre316: 2:34pm On Mar 12
NOwazobia:
You get it.

It is all an agenda.

No prove, no details.

Just just stupid BS to discredit the trade. undecided

It's even good as they're discrediting it. We don't want crowds in the crypto business, biko.

Let the few who can learn and master crypto trading, manage their emotions and properly manage their risks continue trading secretly and making their secret millions as they have been doing for years back. We don't want crowd abeg.

Let everybody else go and do betting. At least, Nigerian government support betting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by lanre316: 2:47pm On Mar 12
mindworx:

On 5th of March there was a major dip from 69 to 59 within few hours, what if he was all on long (which is reasonable in bull run)?

Then it's not crypto that kill the man. It's lack of skills in risk management that killed him. Lack of this skill can affect in any other business/trade too.

The basic rule of trading (any trading, not just crypto) is: do not enter the market with more that 20% of your portfolio. Have reserve funds to cushion the effect if market goes against you.

Besides, in this highly volatile unpredictable market where the bull run can reverse suddenly any time, it's suicidal to trade futures in any direction. You only do futures in a relatively stable and predictable market and not with your entire portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Popesuccess(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12
immortalcrown:
Money is not evil but the love of money is the root of evil.
The idea of quick and easy money that came into this country through sport betting is destroying many people.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by crossbreedwears(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12
Invest in what you can afford to lose
MrBrownJay1:
then some criminals will be quick to tell Nigerians that investing money in Forex/Crypto etc is a safe way to make money, and/or that they can learn and be successful in it. lol! majority of Nigerians shouldnt go into forex/crypto because, the minute the price of these stocks/crypto is crashing down, they will die of extreme high blood pressure.

bros, better shine your eyes!

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Osanoghodua1: 3:07pm On Mar 12
May God help his family cos you have no right to take your life. I lost all in 2018 to crypto including my wedding fund. God sponsored my marriage bills. I started sleeping on the ground after marriage with pains. I knew God will help me despite the mistake was mine. Suicide is a free ticket to hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Agentsalt: 3:08pm On Mar 12
Reason while we have stop lose.

On 5th of March there was a major dip from 69 to 59 within few hours, what if he was all on long (which is reasonable in bull run)?[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by ubimagos: 3:09pm On Mar 12
Lucky no get papa! Where the papa name?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Simonobodo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12
What do you suggest they learn?

MrBrownJay1:
then some criminals will be quick to tell Nigerians that investing money in Forex/Crypto etc is a safe way to make money, and/or that they can learn and be successful in it. lol! majority of Nigerians shouldnt go into forex/crypto because, the minute the price of these stocks/crypto is crashing down, they will die of extreme high blood pressure.

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Idaytesj29(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Ytz_YNK94/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=5df0e956-58f8-4d6d-9ef1-f414dc1199ca&ig_mid=B374C325-8339-480F-A53C-90F553EF326C

Why invest money into cryptocurrency when you can earn the coins for free. They just don't want to do the hard work and wait the long years to enjoy the industry as a poor man. Not everyone is a Elon Musk that 1 million USD is like a normal day In the office. For a newbie or poor man, just work hard without investing a penny on projects like Pi, Ice, Over Wallet, Bee, Athene, etc follow updates and hope that you get lucky soon. The Ice network coin, I got 5000 Ice Coins in my OKx wallet now, valued at 35 dollars, in the next 10 years, It may be valued at 20,000 USD just like Bitcoin. Who knows, and it may not be up to that or nothing sef. But you have lost nothing.
Life is a risk, but I cryptocurrency, if you cant afford to lose the money, don't invest it especially a poor crypto enthusiast.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by InvertedHammer: 3:31pm On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

/
The question is: How many people really have enough money to trade crypto/forex?

They throw in as little as $5k equivalent and start making noise all over the place. One flash crash and it is a journey back to the village.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by millionboi2: 3:32pm On Mar 12
bestman09:
Your news is not complete. He may have invested in ponzi or gambled with the money. Crypto is very broad and is not a business for everyone. BTW, we are in bull run now and if it is crypto he invested in, he should be in profits now, not loss!
no mind the news jor,xpt he traded futures.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12
crossbreedwears:
Invest in what you can afford to lose

the above is exactly what they say about BETTING/GAMBLING too.

Simonobodo:
What do you suggest they learn?

come on bro, there are million things they can learn than Forex/crypto

InvertedHammer:
The question is: How many people really have enough money to trade crypto/forex?
They throw in as little as $5k equivalent and start making noise all over the place. One flash crash and it is a journey back to the village.

true, but then again what do you expect when so many are quick to try to sell these unfortunate people a pipe dream?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Mummiesboy: 4:24pm On Mar 12
bestman09:
Your news is not complete. He may have invested in ponzi or gambled with the money. Crypto is very broad and is not a business for everyone. BTW, we are in bull run now and if it is crypto he invested in, he should be in profits now, not loss!
Teach me I want to invest too
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by AerialMapper: 4:41pm On Mar 12
This same crypto that is pumping? He probably dabbled into leverage trading or a rug pull
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by reiddecuti: 4:46pm On Mar 12
Huracan:

I borrowed 200k from eazimoni play one useless game odd of 1.11. lose am. I no fit laugh and I no fit cry..just smiling bro. But where I wan get money repay these people

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by lendahand(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12
Samuelojonla123:

The way your portfolio go dip in few minutes e go be like say make person run mad
I have lost what a normal person shouldn't lose, at a point my BP rose sef, I'm still trying to adjust my lifestyle inorder to crash it.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by lendahand(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12
bestman09:
who said so??
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

Because a road is 6 lanes doesn't mean you should put all your 6 cars and even borrowed ones on each road. Keep 4 at home and drive only one. Even that one you're driving, make sure you drive carefully, else you'll die.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 12
iLegendd:
Because a road is 6 lanes doesn't mean you should put all your 6 cars and even borrowed ones on each road. Keep 4 at home and drive only one. Even that one you're driving, make sure you drive carefully, else you'll die.

abeg bro, speak English.... you can only drive one car at a time, so whether the road has 6 lanes or not, you will only drive ONE of your car on that road.

even if you diversify your portfolio, the fact is: 80% of newbies who start doing trading/crypto (with all the yeye course/teaching/classes they took) lose their whole investment.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Dundalk(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12
iLegendd:
boss as I hear porthacourt u just come to my mind..

shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Real2088: 5:51pm On Mar 12
[quote author=Emmanuel909090 post=128895503]I can relate

RIP, crypto is not for the faint hearted.[/quo
te]

what about SPORTY? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by grandstar(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12
When everybody becomes a stock analyst, you know you're at the height of a bull market. Why? Because the only way is up.

The same with crypto. When your cousin who read Ogoni language starts giving you which cryptos to buy, you better run!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by darediamond(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

As for Forex, you are correct because of LOT size which you are forced to use but which is not Needed. In crypto it is people who do betting or FUTURES that loose money anyhow.

If you learn how to trade on Spot Market using simple combineable sharp shooter indicators like BOLLIGER BAND and STOCHASTIC RS ( BollStoch Allingment), you will always be in profit Trading either Bitcoin or any other Krypto that Follows BTC Volatility closely like Ethereum, BNB, Floki Inu, C98 etc.

BollStoch Allingment is what I use and ready to teach anyone who wanna learn at a low Fee.

** I DO NOT DO NOR TEACH FUTURES TRADING**

::: SAY NO TO GREEDINESS AND IGNORANCE!!
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Emmanuel909090: 7:27pm On Mar 12
[quote author=Real2088 post=128905201][/quote]

Lol, o can't relate.. grin
I don't do sporty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Emmanuel909090: 7:28pm On Mar 12
Samuelojonla123:

I swear
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by blueAgent(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12
lagdmark:
If the government warn them to be very careful with Crypto, they will claim government dey practice witchcraft

Which government?, this useless clueless government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have Car Sickness/allergy? / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car / 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.