Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto (41625 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by blueAgent(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12
Popesuccess:
The idea of quick and easy money that came into this country through sport betting is destroying many people.

Is sport betting easy money, why are ppl not making millions if it was easy money?

Everybody just want to talk.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by blueAgent(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12
Procashtips:

And I said if crypto is gambling and can be compared to sportbetting, then life and everything else are also gambling and can be compared to sportbetting.

Are you still lost?

Yes I have time in my hand once a while because I have a balance.

You wey no get time don reply multiple people on this thread alone.

Busy man indeed.

Ignore that clown, is not like am advocating for betting or gambling.

But the fact remains, everything in life na gamble, job, marriage, friendship, investing , starting a business e.t.c
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12
GOFRONT:
Chaii.....Tinubu

Nothing like Tinubu, he probably was selling BTC when he should be buying. It is well.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by fibial: 8:32pm On Mar 12
Had nothing to do with crypto/fx,dude was one of the finest trader...related to health stuff.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by xtian110: 9:19pm On Mar 12
Wicked world..

Stop Cryptoring , it's not a business you say no anyway Rip ..
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12
darediamond:

As for Forex, you are correct because of LOT size which you are forced to use but which is not Needed. In crypto it is people who do betting or FUTURES that loose money anyhow.

If you learn how to trade on Spot Market using simple combineable sharp shooter indicators like BOLLIGER BAND and STOCHASTIC RS ( BollStoch Allingment), you will always be in profit Trading either Bitcoin or any other Krypto that Follows BTC Volatility closely like Ethereum, BNB, Floki Inu, C98 etc.

BollStoch Allingment is what I use and ready to teach anyone who wanna learn at a low Fee.
** I DO NOT DO NOR TEACH FUTURES TRADING**
::: SAY NO TO GREEDINESS AND IGNORANCE!!

there is something in Crypto called a RUG PULL.... do get acquainted with what that scam is... or better yet, look at all the millions of people who lost their entire investment in the countless failed ICOs out there (OneCoin, Coindash, Paycoin,Tezos, Spacebit, EthereumDao etc).

the Forex is very simple: for somebody to win, SOMEONE'S GOT TO LOSE! if you dont believe that its just a big gambling scam, get acquainted with what happened with the GAMESTOP saga (and how Robinhood was quick to stop users from buying more GME stocks)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Kreddy: 12:43am On Mar 13
Idaytesj29:

Why invest in cryptocurrency when you can earn the coins for free. They just don't want to do the hard work and wait the long years to enjoy the industry as a poor man. Not everyone is a Elon Musk that 1 million USD is like a normal day In the office. For a newbie or poor man, just work hard without investing a penny on projects like Pi, Ice, Over Wallet, Bee, Athene, etc follow updates and hope that you get lucky soon. The Ice network coin, I got 5000 Ice Coins in my OKx wallet now, valued at 35 dollars, in the next 10 years, It may be valued at 20,000 USD just like Bitcoin. Who knows, and it may not be up to that.
Life is a risk, but I cryptocurrency, if you cant afford to lose the money, don't invest it especially a poor crypto enthusiast.

can we ne friends, I'm interested in mining,can we exchange numbers
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by iLegendd(m): 1:12am On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

abeg bro, speak English.... you can only drive one car at a time, so whether the road has 6 lanes or not, you will only drive ONE of your car on that road.

even if you diversify your portfolio, the fact is: 80% of newbies who start doing trading/crypto (with all the yeye course/teaching/classes they took) lose their whole investment.

We are still saying the same thing. Drive only 1 at a time and forget about putting all your cars on the road at a time as convoy. Even if you crash this one car, you still have backup cars at home.

This guy that commited suicide probably put all his belongings or borrowed money on the road at a time and got crushed.

Tell me one business or venture without risk and I'll tell you someone who died because of it. Also, I'll tell you some who succeeded in it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by AlabaSlim: 1:24am On Mar 13
Idaytesj29:

Why invest in cryptocurrency when you can earn the coins for free. They just don't want to do the hard work and wait the long years to enjoy the industry as a poor man. Not everyone is a Elon Musk that 1 million USD is like a normal day In the office. For a newbie or poor man, just work hard without investing a penny on projects like Pi, Ice, Over Wallet, Bee, Athene, etc follow updates and hope that you get lucky soon. The Ice network coin, I got 5000 Ice Coins in my OKx wallet now, valued at 35 dollars, in the next 10 years, It may be valued at 20,000 USD just like Bitcoin. Who knows, and it may not be up to that.
Life is a risk, but I cryptocurrency, if you cant afford to lose the money, don't invest it especially a poor crypto enthusiast.

Bro, shed more light on how to start this for free without money (Pi, Ice, Over wallet, Ahene, etc)
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Idaytesj29(m): 1:34am On Mar 13
Kreddy:

My WhatsApp no is on my nairaland profile
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Idaytesj29(m): 1:34am On Mar 13
AlabaSlim:

Bro, shed more light on how to start this for free without money (Pi, Ice, Over wallet, Ahene, etc)

My WhatsApp no is on my nairaland profile
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Idaytesj29(m): 1:36am On Mar 13
Kreddy:

Check my nairaland profile
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24am On Mar 13
iLegendd:
We are still saying the same thing. Drive only 1 at a time and forget about putting all your cars on the road at a time as convoy. Even if you crash this one car, you still have backup cars at home.

This guy that commited suicide probably put all his belongings or borrowed money on the road at a time and got crushed.

Tell me one business or venture without risk and I'll tell you someone who died because of it. Also, I'll tell you some who succeeded in it.

i think the above happened because too many are quick to come and sell unsuspecting brothas a pipe dream.... about forex and crypto. and as we know how greedy Nigerians are, the above will often happen.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by darediamond(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

there is something in Crypto called a RUG PULL.... do get acquainted with what that scam is... or better yet, look at all the millions of people who lost their entire investment in the countless failed ICOs out there (OneCoin, Coindash, Paycoin,Tezos, Spacebit, EthereumDao etc).

the Forex is very simple: for somebody to win, SOMEONE'S GOT TO LOSE! if you dont believe that its just a big gambling scam, get acquainted with what happened with the GAMESTOP saga (and how Robinhood was quick to stop users from buying more GME stocks)

If you get yourself properly educated about Crypto, you will never fall for RugPull. I repeat, NEVER will you get RugPulled because you will easily identify scam projects.

I for one only Buy coins on Reputable Centralized Exchanges. I do not fall for bubble coins.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by gideonzy33: 10:22pm On Mar 13
That's the meaning of the CRY in crypto😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by ElliotP: 1:30am On Mar 14
Chai how much he invest, na why Dem dey tell una use proper risk management, but una nor wan hear word
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16
membranus:

Death and bad news are your stocks in trade. Don't you like them anymore?

Na Where, Person Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop, Brother
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Mikocake(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17
Osanoghodua1:
May God help his family cos you have no right to take your life. I lost all in 2018 to crypto including my wedding fund. God sponsored my marriage bills. I started sleeping on the ground after marriage with pains. I knew God will help me despite the mistake was mine. Suicide is a free ticket to hell.

How did God sponsor your marriage bills boss?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Osanoghodua1: 6:06pm On Mar 17

How did God sponsor your marriage bills boss?

I had just 80k in all.

Someone gifted me 200k, someone volunteer to cook the food for free, someone volunteer the whole drink and water. Just like that and all needs was meant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto by Mikocake(m): 12:32am On Mar 18
Osanoghodua1:

I had just 80k in all.

Someone gifted me 200k, someone volunteer to cook the food for free, someone volunteer the whole drink and water. Just like that and all needs was meant.
Woo…that’s quite remarkable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have Car Sickness/allergy? / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car / 50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.