Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash (27925 Views)

Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by stano2(m): 6:40am On Mar 12
They should continue their nonsense
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by itelima: 6:41am On Mar 12
Why waste your life over some cheap and unproductive practice? If you want to be hard man, join the Nigerian Army n enjoy free cassava and agbado for the rest of your life.

8 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Emperormartin(m): 6:48am On Mar 12
Ikpunekenwa:
Score
I heard it's 2-0 but still on first half...

4 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Inobeyourmate: 6:59am On Mar 12
obaidan:
I pity the people that sent him to school. For him, I say congratulations, e dun see weytin e dey find. To all the others reading this, no worry ur day go come, u wan belong, u wan make everybody dey fear u, continue, ur own fit dey shameful pass this one. Eyin weyrey omo, dem struggle dey send una go school, una dey do rubbish cultism, ur mates are hustling looking for money, building their skillet, una dey do stupid meetings up and down...won ma pa gbogbo yin bi adiye ni
Amin Jesu🙏🏻🥰

1 Like

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Chukwuka319(m): 7:05am On Mar 12
Good riddance to bad rubbish.Cultists deserve whatever they get in their lives of cultism, because they're a grave nuisance to the society and immediate people around them.
I wonder what youths of today see in joining cultism, and the name of the spirit that moves them to do so.
Joining a cult automatically turns you into a walking dead as you can be killed at anytime, anywhere and unexpectedly by rival cult members and even members of your own cult.
You lose your peace of mind, security and anytime, anywhere you can be arrested for cultism related activities.
This fool has wasted his life all for nothing.The so called "protection" by his cult group didn't stop his untimely death at the hands of rival cult members.
No RIP to a nuisance.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by kingthreat(m): 7:07am On Mar 12
Handsome boy just go like that.
Please keep saying yes to cultism. Davido and others are cultists so please join.
Those wey no wan get sense, no go get.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by highchief1: 7:08am On Mar 12
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/cult-clash-abia-govt-deploys-security-operatives-to-absu/

ppl stl Dey do cult matter?when blord dem Dey buy lambo.generational curse na bad thg.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:22am On Mar 12
So people still involve themselves in cultism in this 21st century.
Nawa o
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:27am On Mar 12
Ma Aye and Bags matter?

They can continue while we observe scoreline.

I no dey too hear of Apaches in ABSU like those days in 2004

5 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by flexyrule(m): 7:50am On Mar 12
highchief1:
ppl stl Dey do cult matter?when blord dem Dey buy lambo.generational curse na bad thg.
Who be Blord?

95% people you celebrate are members of fraternities.

5 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Nokio2: 8:04am On Mar 12
Why are you dignifying it with "dies"
Cultist language no b " wasted"
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Love56743: 8:20am On Mar 12
My 10 years of practising eiye confrat member has been very peaceful, i always say this being the a cultist doesn't make you bad person the most important thing is that hold your territory very well. Here in abroad will flex together hustle together what is the need of all this killing? My condolences to the family of the death ☠️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Love56743: 8:22am On Mar 12
[quote author=flexyrule post=128896225]Who be Blord?

95% people you celebrate are members of fraternities.

The most celebrated people in Nigeria is a cultist
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Stayingalive: 8:25am On Mar 12
eedimo:
I was talking to my wife that it's been a while I heard any cult related story; this one came right on time.
It's actually good news
It’s actually a vice consuming our youth. Every young boys in the hood are in danger of exposure to this deadly hidden secret society.

They are proxy of robbery, kidnapping and illegal drug organizations, political thugs.

Anyone could be assaulted by one of this dark mind in a way that one would not expect and then bear the responsibility of this whole Saga.

It is our responsibility to ensure that our environment are safe for us to live.

The only way out is for Communities must to rise up against this dark society

2 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Abicarrick: 8:38am On Mar 12
Noniblaq:
Crimes and social vices only have one ending, which is death. Meanwhile, if you reside in Abuja I have a mega deal for you, see my first topic
I am in abj... I need a job like this
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by spencekat(m): 8:43am On Mar 12
ABSU and cult clashes are 5 and 6.These clashes have reduced unlike those years.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by spencekat(m): 8:49am On Mar 12
SamuelAnyawu:
Ma Aye and Bags matter?

And two two.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Mirasteel: 8:50am On Mar 12
Handsome guy like that just wasted just because of his foolishness.

I wonder when Nigerian youths will learn that cultism dosen't pay. pathetic.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by tellwisdom: 8:55am On Mar 12
Wish I could open a coffin shop for all these cultist. Death is certain at a tender age. BE WISE
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by conyema12(m): 8:57am On Mar 12
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/cult-clash-abia-govt-deploys-security-operatives-to-absu/

What is the picture of the Governor doing there. That useless game you f\ools are playing has been spotted. Anything to put Abia i bad light. Always making front page on nairaland for the wrong reasons, but we know better now

2 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by chatinent: 9:20am On Mar 12
Foolish youth.

You get strength to fight for brotherhood, you no go tumble Nigerian politicians to take what they have always stolen from you.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by LyfeJennings(m): 9:35am On Mar 12
From what I read
The boy and him gang go hit for Viking territory
But they were ambushed by the Vikings
It's quite sad Sha
Those girls should runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn as far as their legs could go o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by DCmonster: 9:40am On Mar 12
ABSU is a useless school. My childhood friend has been missing for over 15years now after a hit in that school.
I specifically told him not to school in the East, but he refused.
Another of my childhood friend also got bullied into joining Vikings at IMSU.
Thank God I choosed my school wisely cause if I had made a wrong choice I would have been forced to join or run coz I was very brutal already as a barrack boy.

Cultists are always causing trouble in that school. So many lives have been lost in that school yet the authorities does nothing about it.
Look at a young handsome guy, my childhood friend was also this handsome.
Bleep. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Pestsolutions1(m): 9:44am On Mar 12
I still can't find a reasonable reason for joining cultist. No reason

Anyway, if you need a reliable fumigation service provider. We are here just for that, check my signature
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:53am On Mar 12
Good news...
Rest in hell...
No fcvks given for cultist
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Bottomofpussy(m): 11:52am On Mar 12
SamuelAnyawu:
Ma Aye and Bags matter?

Apaches were problems back then in absu

3 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Goodday90(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12
DCmonster:
ABSU is a useless school. My childhood friend has been missing for over 15years now after a hit in that school.
Thank God I choosed my school wisely cause if I had made a wrong choice I would have been forced to join or run coz I was very brutal already as a barrack boy.

Cultists are always causing trouble in that school. So many lives have been lost in that school yet the authorities does nothing about it.
Bleep. angry
This is not about east or anywhere else,people are killed everywhere in Nigeria,why do you guys exaggerate bad things in the South east
In Mile 12 Lagos,more than 5 people have been killed for cultism,call anybody you know who leaves in mile 12 Lagos
200+ kids were kidnapped in the north last week and we don’t hear from people like you
I also schooled in imsu,I stayed at bishops court and back gate these two places are the two hotbed for cultism in imsu,I didn’t join them
Your friend joined them because he wanted to,don’t blame anybody for your friends wrong choices
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Munzy14(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12
Norsemen and Neo black always... lipsrsealed

Cult wars wey don rest for years, this ones don go revive am.

As usual na new members dey pay the price..As per they don't know their ways around it.

If you check well na woman cause the fight... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by benqo01(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12
Can someone just tell me one of the benefit, or achievement of being a cultist?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12
spencekat:
And two two.

The current fight Na two two?
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:50pm On Mar 12
benqo01:
Can someone just tell me one of the benefit, or achievement of being a cultist?

Youthful exuberance dazzol
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12
DCmonster:

Bleep. angry

Nobody can force you to join Cultism in the university

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m / Policemen In Ilorin Protesting Against Corruption And Bribery (pics) / Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.