Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash (27926 Views)

Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12
LyfeJennings:
From what I read
The boy and him gang go hit for Viking territory
But they were ambushed by the Vikings
It's quite sad Sha
Those girls should runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn as far as their legs could go o

Those girls that did that video should run. The attackers can be identified and surely they won't even return to ABSU as identity has been blown open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:54pm On Mar 12
SamuelAnyawu:

Nobody can force you to join Cultism in the university

You obviously don't know anything

2 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:55pm On Mar 12
Oppression is a thing, just like peer pressure is!
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Mar 12
See what foolishness causes. Why on earth does anyone engage in cult activities in this 21st century??

2 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Mar 12
benqo01:
Can someone just tell me one of the benefit, or achievement of being a cultist?
I am also very curious to know
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by spencekat(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12
SamuelAnyawu:

The current fight Na two two?
No, old time frat at ABSU.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Danisaint112(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12
Okete001:
Hehehe

This one could be one of those ipobic elements disturbing the peace of Nigeria.

No RIP to waste for an ipobic cultist.

He should rest in pieces.

Ipobic cultist you say, forgetting that cultist emanated from the Ronu region and by one of the people that is being prided as an intellect today (Wole Soyinka).

Dey play. Yoruba infested the whole Nigeria with cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by LyfeJennings(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12
SamuelAnyawu:

Those girls that did that video should run. The attackers can be identified and surely they won't even return to ABSU as identity has been blown open.

The attackers would come back after a while but those girls should runnnnnnnn, otherwise death is walking in their shadow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Breakingfree: 5:57pm On Mar 12
Love56743:
My 10 years of practising eiye confrat member has been very peaceful, i always say this being the a cultist doesn't make you bad person the most important thing is that hold your territory very well. Here in abroad will flex together hustle together what is the need of all this killing? My condolences to the family of the death ☠️

2 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Delightsome2023: 6:30pm On Mar 12
kingthreat:
Handsome boy just go like that.
Please keep saying yes to cultism. Davido and others are cultists so please join.
Those wey no wan get sense, no go get.
this is so disheartening cry
Thanks for sharing bro
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Love56743: 7:42pm On Mar 12
Breakingfree:
I agree with you when you say being a cultist doesn't make someone a bad person, because people join for different reasons. But saying eiye is peaceful is very wrong.
Say no to cultism.

I didn't say eiye is a peaceful people, me personally haven't have issues with any rival groups, i always know my lane I pay my levy also come out anytime there's meeting but i haven't cut or kill anyone, I'm against violence there are some issues that's supposed to solve with understanding instead of fighting i don't support killing and fighting, I'm proud to be an Airlord πŸ’™πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦… Let love lead
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Johnjustice: 8:00pm On Mar 12
The video clearly showed the faces of the culprits... police have no excuse not to get them.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Johnjustice: 8:01pm On Mar 12
Love56743:

I didn't say eiye is a peaceful people, me personally haven't have issues with any rival groups, i always know my lane I pay my levy also come out anytime there's meeting but i haven't cut or kill anyone, I'm against violence there are some issues that's supposed to solve with understanding instead of fighting i don't support killing and fighting, I'm proud to be an Airlord πŸ’™πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦… Let love lead
Why are you one?

The only reason is to be able to serve retribution or go after enemies with back up.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Johnjustice: 8:03pm On Mar 12
It's always the wannabe that feel the brunt.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Love56743: 8:17pm On Mar 12
Johnjustice:

Why are you one?

The only reason is to be able to serve retribution or go after enemies with back up.

I joined when I enter school against oppression from the streets and also to meet with some big boys who will show you update.. And some other things majority of the big boys in Nigeria obi cubana, cubana chief priest and many boys are all cultist
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Johnjustice: 8:44pm On Mar 12
Love56743:

I joined when I enter school against oppression from the streets and also to meet with some big boys who will show you update.. And some other things majority of the big boys in Nigeria obi cubana, cubana chief priest and many boys are all cultist
All cultists are not rich and all successful/big boys are not cultists.

Less than 20% of so called big boys are cultists.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by highchief1: 8:48pm On Mar 12
flexyrule:
Who be Blord?

95% people you celebrate are members of fraternities.

im also a member of a fraternity.But we don’t shoot gun we help ourselfs to grow in business.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by flexyrule(m): 10:51pm On Mar 12
highchief1:
im also a member of a fraternity.But we don’t shoot gun we help ourselfs to grow in business.
Oh. Congrats!
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by flexyrule(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12
Johnjustice:

All cultists are not rich and all successful/big boys are not cultists.

Less than 20% of so called big boys are cultists.
Less than what?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If dem call you Jewman now, you go vex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You obviously don't know anything

Lol I don't know what? Kids on Nairaland and their replies.

Them go carry you ontop head go Bam or flame you
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12
Love56743:

Obi Cubana never belonged to any University Cult.

1 Like

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Franzinni: 5:16am On Mar 13
Danisaint112:

Ipobic cultist you say, forgetting that cultist emanated from the Ronu region and by one of the people that is being prided as an intellect today (Wole Soyinka).

Dey play. Yoruba infested the whole Nigeria with cultism.
so you agree that your peoples brain is totally controlled by yoruba people... Since 1 yoruba mans idea is enough to cause igbo people to kill their brother like a dog in the street. ... Yorubas are really powerful. Going by your inverted logic
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Johnjustice: 5:19am On Mar 13
flexyrule:
Less than what?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If dem call you Jewman now, you go vex.

I no fit vex, Jews are the most successful people in the world. Na kids dey carry the tag cultists as badge of honor, if you call me cultists I go fit break your head, I prefer Jew man. Little boy.

Which adult wey get sense go like to dey referred to as cultists?

You be one of those local village monkeys living in the past... cultists are scums, liabilities, knuckle heads, only a demented kid will love to be called a cultists, a lowlife ignorant. I can do anything I want to do without that smelly tag.most cultists I know and see are smelly, broke, dying like chickens...if you think all rich men are cultists, remain a cultists lets see how rich it will make you...small boy you dey let burna and davido wey use their money enter the game deceive you grin

Mr cultists how many have you killed,?

How much has cultism brought you...wannabe follow follow like you na dem dey die like chicken like that clown head wey dem open like higway grin

Smelly fugazy wannabe, cultists are killers, if you never kill no call yourself cultists o, mumu follow follow kid, we go soon see your obituary here.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by flexyrule(m): 6:53am On Mar 13
Johnjustice:

I no fit vex, Jews are the most successful people in the world. Na kids dey carry the tag cultists as badge of honor, if you call me cultists I go fit break your head, I prefer Jew man. Little boy.

Which adult wey get sense go like to dey referred to as cultists?

You be one of those local village monkeys living in the past... cultists are scums, liabilities, knuckle heads, only a demented kid will love to be called a cultists, a lowlife ignorant. I can do anything I want to do without that smelly tag.most cultists I know and see are smelly, broke, dying like chickens...if you think all rich men are cultists, remain a cultists lets see how rich it will make you...small boy you dey let burna and davido wey use their money enter the game deceive you grin

It's better to be an armed robber than be a cultists, at least armed robber get paid... little boy.

Mr cultists how many have you killed,?

How much has cultism brought you...wannabe follow follow like you na dem dey die like chicken like that clown head wey dem open like higway grin

Smelly fugazy wannabe, cultists are killers, if you never kill no call yourself cultists o, mumu follow follow kid, we go soon see your obituary here.
See the epistle wey you type.

That's why you're a jew!

I have no relationship with any fraternity. But I must say, most times, the way people like you reason, tend to validate what fratmen think about Jews.

Just open mouth waaaaaaaaaaa! No single coordination.

And that's how you'd be talking in real life too, carelessly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Johnjustice: 7:49am On Mar 13
flexyrule:
See the epistle wey you type.

That's why you're a jew!

I have no relationship with any fraternity. But I must say, most times, the way people like you reason, tend to validate what fratmen think about Jews.

Just open mouth waaaaaaaaaaa! No single coordination.

And that's how you'd be talking in real life too, carelessly!
Cultists are the lowest in the cadre...freemasons, organised crimes syndicates, drug syndicates...these are people that can boast of being gangsters and criminals... cultists are gun for hire, dummies, they kill for nothing or chop change. You are just a small boy fascinated by the life, after gisting with beer parlor wannabe cultists who just use the lingua. You are not a cultist you are calling someone a Jew. You are such a stupid fool. I don't give a criminal Bleep what a dumb stupid cultist, a lowlife think, a cultist is suffering from ignorance.

All those dummies used in elections are cultists, mere pawns... little boy when you grow older you will see there is no glory in being a dumb pawn in this game of life. That is why cultists die like chickens and most end up in jail over nothing... dispensables!

Cultists are foot soldiers, dummies!

Cultists are like number 10 in the chain of order, dispensables. Am not a cultists, am a Jew.

I can't be a nuisance, and a pawn in this game of life, lowlife find your level.

Keep up, you will get your glory, when your brains is leaking on the street. Dumb little boy get some knowledge, don't be a fool in this game of life.

#proudjew

1 Like

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by flexyrule(m): 8:20am On Mar 13
Johnjustice:

Cultists are the lowest in the cadre...freemasons, organised crimes syndicates, drug syndicates...these are people that can boast of being gangsters and criminals... cultists are gun for hire, dummies, they kill for nothing or chop change. You are just a small boy fascinated by the life, after gisting with beer parlor wannabe cultists who just use the lingua. You are not a cultist you are calling someone a Jew. You are such a stupid fool. I don't give a criminal Bleep what a dumb stupid cultist, a lowlife think, a cultist is suffering from ignorance.

All those dummies used in elections are cultists, mere pawns... little boy when you grow older you will see there ia no glory in being a dumb pawn in this game of life. That is why cultists die like chickens and most end up in jail over nothing... dispensables!

Cultists are foot soldiers, dummies!

Cultists are like number 10 in the chain of order, dispensables. Am not a cultists, am a Jew.

I can't be a nuisance, and a pawn in this game of life, lowlife find your level.

Keep up, you will get your glory, when your brains is leaking on the street. Dumb little boy get some knowledge, don't be a fool in this game of life.

#proudjew
Just you should know... I haven't read past the second line of any your epistles.

You better save your time for something better. You're no match to have this sort of conversation with me.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by flexyrule(m): 8:31am On Mar 13
Johnjustice:

You are a foolish stupid boy, I want to expose to the world how foolish and ignorant you are, and educate your stupid head so we will avoid seeing your dirty blood and bodies on our streets. Stupid scums, because you rats are being tolerated, you dey brag with cultism. Ignorant fool. Odin and the Vikings story, the whole sailors theme used by most cultgroups is not even African, so which tradition are you following?

Europeans who enslaved you?

Stupid ignorant deluded little boy.

Stupid small rat idolizing cultists.
It's an online forum.

Only cowards trade insults online. I have sent you a PM. If your mind reach respond let's meet up face to face so that you can call me stupid in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Johnjustice: 8:33am On Mar 13
flexyrule:
It's an online forum.

Only cowards trade insults online. I have sent you a PM. If your mind reach respond let's meet up face to face so that you can call me stupid in real life.
Thunder fire you stupid small rat...you are a deluded idiot. A cultists like you if I hold you, you go die for jail, or you think I will come meet you to gist. If I hold you, you go die for jail where stupid scums belong. I think you want to suffer. Communicate with you to destroy you or what
That's why I said you are a kid, a mere dispensable pawn, no be my hand you go end your small existence, go follow your fellow rats count scores, you will die quickly that way if life don tire you.

Stupid ignorant rat.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by flexyrule(m): 8:34am On Mar 13
Johnjustice:

Thunder fire you stupid small rat...you are a deluded idiot. A cultists like you if I hold you, you go die for jail, or you think I will come meet you to gist. If I hold you, you go die for jail where stupid scums belong. I think you want to suffer. Communicate with you to destroy you or what?
Oya respond na.

Let me use you as an example to other people that think you can come online and call people names and go scot free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Johnjustice: 8:40am On Mar 13
flexyrule:
Oya respond na.

Let me use you as an example to other people that think you can come online and call people names and go scot free.
You be fool, if I ever meet you na to destroy you...I don't need a fool on my conscience.

Little rat, if you wan die, enter street...dem go mend you there... dummies like you wey fit throw their life away for nothing full there. What am telling you is, you are a fool for being a cultists, if I come meet you, I will come take you away, you will be locked up for a long time or destroyed, you wont even stand a Chance. I really don't want to destroy your life.

If you like you can post your picture here, phone number and address if he sure for you.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by flexyrule(m): 8:41am On Mar 13
Johnjustice:

You be fool, if I ever meet you na to destroy you...I don't need a fool on my conscience.

Little rat, if you wan die, enter street...dem go mend you there... dummies like you wey fit throw their life away for nothing full there.

This are my last words to you.

You're a coward!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bricklayer Commits Suicide In Enugu (photo) / Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Thief Made To Dance For 7 Hours After He Was Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.