Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash (27942 Views)

Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped By 10 Boys During Cult Initiation In Anambra. / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Johnjustice: 8:46am On Mar 13
flexyrule:
This are my last words to you.

You're a coward!
I no wan end your small life...it's only blood for blood, this is just banter, but anything wey make me see you, you won't stand a chance. I no wan go on exile because of one stupid online wannabe rat. with this mentality you no go last...I wish you well, but you won't last. Just like that stupid wannabe cultists boy, your brain go leak on our streets soon, all because you want to be a cultist. Keep up.

Send me email, to meet you to kill you or destroy you or you think only cultists can kill or are wicked?

Thunder fire your brainless papa wey no train you well, fool. Why you no go join bokoharam or bandits if you wan die. Bastard.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Babangidapikin: 10:32am On Mar 13
Absu and cultism are 5 and 6 since time immemorial.. I remember long time ago my friend and I took a walk from Okigwe to the School...it was a long walk . I have a feeling the dibia on that road then, were giving them this ginger ... By now most of the bad guys have left campus...
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Danisaint112(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13
Franzinni:
so you agree that your peoples brain is totally controlled by yoruba people... Since 1 yoruba mans idea is enough to cause igbo people to kill their brother like a dog in the street. ... Yorubas are really powerful. Going by your inverted logic

Yeah powerful and sophisticated in dishing out negativity that affected the whole country. I see it's something you are proud of, judging from your response.

Meanwhile, one Igbo man rubbish idea and interest (Nnamdi Azikwe) is what fused three regions in Nigeria as one if not you all wouldn't have been licking Northeners ass for juicy political positions to loot away the destiny of your race and make them shout Ebin Pawa on a daily.
Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by NACE13: 1:30pm On Mar 13
You spend most of your days locked inside, on the days you are out, you are always looking over your shoulders or walking in groups. Now tell me, what kind of open imprisonment is that. You constantly live in fear and you say you are rugged. No, brother you are the biggest fool there is.
I feel not for him but for his parents who wasted years training a stupid son like him.
If you must be rugged, why not join the military or paramilitary - that's a a legalised fraternity by the government.
Funny thing is, people won't still learn from this....tonight some will still enter bush.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash by Spiritualmind10: 7:19pm On Mar 14
These Vikings are always violent, dem too dey worry for Absu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Grandpa, 21 Others, Intercepts Opoids, Illicit Drugs (photos) / Gunmen Kill Only Son, Kidnap 8 Others In Abuja Community (Photos) / Mohammed Yusuf AGY Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Singing Anti-Ganduje Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.