Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu (15863 Views)

Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms' / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Panda7(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12
don't take heed from people who will mock at you when your decision turns out to be have been a misstep. the same faceless people who are giving advice and calling on government to release security dogs on insecurity without considering our democracy, dialogue and reconsiderations are also the ones who will burn fire and brimestone, threaten people's lives once they have information to bad news on the internet. if in a democratic society government could easily consider rehab and recruiting this bandits into an important workforce in the society for the longer future. wise people says ,'a stitch in time saves nine'.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by delishpot: 2:13pm On Mar 12
This Gummy suppose dey inside jail by now.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by jazzman7711: 2:40pm On Mar 12
Meti99:
Tinubu should please take his whole cabinet to zaria so they will know we are serious, just to go and beg this man for us to have peace in Nigeria

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY BROTHER.

First man to type sense here.

We call them all these labels like bandits, terrorists, etc, and adopting all these western ideologies of “we don’t negotiate with terrorists”, and such NONSENSE.

You need to deal with Nigeria as it is, not as you wish it to be.

The NORTH are the majority constituency in Nigeria.

They also predominate in the military.

Why? Because southerners shun military service.

They prefer trade and corporatism.

They are the capitalists.

So using the northern-dominated to crush northern discontent or agitation simply will not work.

IT IS NOT FEASIBLE.

Imagine if the army was dominated by Igbos, and the president was Hausa or Yoruba, and sends the troops to dismantle IPOB.

IT WILL NOT BE FEASIBLE IN THIS NIGERIA.

You cannot ask Igbo soldiers to go all out and destroy IPOB totally, and kill thousands of Igbos in the process.

They won’t do it. They will just be half-hearted exactly the way the army is today to totally smash things up in the north.

SO….

If trouble that is destroying your country and turning away investors is emanating from the NORTH, and the people responsible for that chaos say you should come and let us discuss, you say YES!

YES!

YES!

Let’s TALK.

I SWEAR if I was the President of Nigeria and knew it would cost me say 50 million dollars a year to end all this insecurity by PAYING OFF THOSE RESPONSIBLE, I will DO IT.

To hell with your follow follow slave worship of anything white politicians say about “ not negotiating with terrorists”.

This is NIGERIA.

We have our demographic peculiarities that render such a rigid, uncompromising approach, useless and counterproductive.

THE BENEFITS FROM THE REDUCTION OF INSECURITY IN TERMS OF INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH FAR OUTWEIGH THE AMOUNT WE WOULD PAY THE “BANDITS”.

And kids will no longer be kidnapped from school.

SO TINUBU, NEGOTIATE THE PRICE WITH THEM AND LET PEACE REIGN.

The money will come from the SECURITY BUDGET.

The cost of buying ONE MILITARY HELICOPTER TO FIGHT THEM could be all it takes.

Instead of buying that helicopter, GIVE THEM THE MONEY.

It will be ten times more effective than the helicopter.

Is it not SECURITY we want?

Okay. That’s how you GET it.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by vitalisjachike4: 2:48pm On Mar 12
OkkOkk...
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by optionalY09: 4:04pm On Mar 12
BrutusOj:
What exactly is DSS doing in this country? Why is this man always bosting of knowing the bandits and he hasn't been called to show security agencies the whereabouts of those cowards?

They are looking for Sunday igboho and Sowore. Dss like to poetess harmless people
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12
This guy is still walking free?
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Henrymas(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12
Arrest Terrorist Gumi NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12
Amd what happens after the negotiation and payment?
They would just walk into the street and pick more people..
So that's where our Nigerian funds would be draining ...
Are these politicians stupid or do they think we are stupid?
How can you negotiate with terrorist?
So they should be having meeting every week for negotiation of new victims

If it's another tribe the whole military would be showing muscle..
But here we are renegotiating with terror who would walk into the city and pick more people when they feel they need another 500 million naira..
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12
jazzman7711:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY BROTHER.

First man to type sense here.

We call them all these labels like bandits, terrorists, etc, and adopting all these western ideologies of “we don’t negotiate with terrorists”, and such NONSENSE.

You need to deal with Nigeria as it is, not as you wish it to be.

The NORTH are the majority constituency in Nigeria.

They also predominate in the military.

Why? Because southerners shun military service.

They prefer trade and corporatism.

They are the capitalists.

So using the northern-dominated to crush northern discontent or agitation simply will not work.

IT IS NOT FEASIBLE.

Imagine if the army was dominated by Igbos, and the president was Hausa or Yoruba, and sends the troops to dismantle IPOB.

IT WILL NOT BE FEASIBLE IN THIS NIGERIA.

You cannot ask Igbo soldiers to go all out and destroy IPOB totally, and kill thousands of Igbos in the process.

They won’t do it. They will just be half-hearted exactly the way the army is today to totally smash things up in the north.

SO….

If trouble that is destroying your country and turning away investors is emanating from the NORTH, and the people responsible for that chaos say you should come and let us discuss, you say YES!

YES!

YES!

Let’s TALK.

I SWEAR if I was the President of Nigeria and knew it would cost me say 50 million dollars a year to end all this insecurity by PAYING OFF THOSE RESPONSIBLE, I will DO IT.

To hell with your follow follow slave worship of anything white politicians say about “ not negotiating with terrorists”.

This is NIGERIA.

We have our demographic peculiarities that render such a rigid, uncompromising approach, useless and counterproductive.

THE BENEFITS FROM THE REDUCTION OF INSECURITY IN TERMS OF INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH FAR OUTWEIGH THE AMOUNT WE WOULD PAY THE “BANDITS”.

And kids will no longer be kidnapped from school.

SO TINUBU, NEGOTIATE THE PRICE WITH THEM AND LET PEACE REIGN.

The money will come from the SECURITY BUDGET.

The cost of buying ONE MILITARY HELICOPTER TO FIGHT THEM could be all it takes.

Instead of buying that helicopter, GIVE THEM THE MONEY.

It will be ten times more effective than the helicopter.

Is it not SECURITY we want?

Okay. That’s how you GET it.

Thank the God's we don't have you as a leader..
The country would have kidnapping as the major business even a microfinance bank and business registration...
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by traeces(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12
In a sane country, Gumi will be jail. He is a brazen conspirator of kidnapping and terror bedeviling Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12
😂😂😂
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by armadeo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12
Ewu
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Tzar(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12
Says a bandit/terrorist sheikh!
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by HRMK: 11:56pm On Mar 12
THIS GUMI OF A MAN SHOULD ROT IN JAIL FOR AIDING BANDITS!
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:22am On Mar 13
grin
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Pristine664: 12:42am On Mar 13
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

Fulani muslim caliphate like to dey play ludo with the balls of their slaves grin grin grin

Sarkin of Lagoon after playing ludo balls grin grin

The S.E guys are the true slaves of Nigeria. Even the ijaw get level pass them. grin
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Pristine664: 12:51am On Mar 13
DatNiggaDaz:
why you dey foam grin grin. I did not speak to you. How my comment take affect you.

Are you one of those the caliphate plays ludo with because I don't see how wetin no concern you dey give you paranoia grin grin

I know you wish to be Yoruba. I join you to curse your parents for coming from a despicable clan.

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by abidemiaro: 4:33am On Mar 13
This man should be ignored, he's a distraction!!!
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Apel147(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13
You have responded wrongly and sentimentally again!
Kidnapping started in the south and dominantly in the SE.. so your talk of it being the most peaceful region is contestable, before now, all regions in Nigeria has been peaceful until the advent of democracy in 99, but this is a story for another day.
Leading to every elections, all politicians make careless statements, that Buhari's statements made headlines more than other exposes our hypocrites more, besides I have challenged anyone to show me any video evidence where buhari made such comments and none has been able to prove it..

Buhari cannot be said to hate igbos and Christians, first time he contested he had Chuba Okadigbo(a Fulani man) as his vice, second time he got Pastor Tunde Bakari(Moslem imam) as his vice, for 8yrs as president he got another pastor Yemi Osinbajo(Moslem imam) as his vice! You can calculate the hatred from your perspective..

I laugh at ignorant Nigerian who fall for the Igbo, Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba divide😁 rich people don't reason this slaving mentality, they are friends and family with each other, their children dime and wine together in foreign countries while poor people fight over them😲🙄🤣
Let me give you a recent example, former CBN governor and emir Sanusi was crying uncontrollably at Herbert Wigwe's funeral service in Lagos, reason was, when he was disposed as emir of Kano, Herbert was the first to send a private jet to fly his family to Lagos! So if you are waiting for voices to speak up against banditry in the North, you obviously have not been listening to the poor peoples voices that constitute the major of the people! 😁
You cannot be exonerating your kinsmen and blaming others in this quagmire! I will right again if need be..

Daystar7:

The East have been the most peaceful region in Nigeria post Civil war till 2016. Buhari the bokoharamist came with his jihadistic intentions and hatred for SE that he couldn't hide and sought to destroy that peace. Ruga was a planned jihadistic move that was averted but he still succeeded in destroying the peace SE once enjoyed esp after Mbadinuju and other SE governors used Bakassi boys to overcome highway robbery in the East. Nnamdi Kanu just like Igboho defended the East but just like the black man does, he got in his feelings and destroyed the peace he was trying to protect with his careless statements during Endsars and his inability to control his mercenaries since he was imprisoned esp Ekpa.
Ipob is a secessionist movement not a terrorist organization and this has been overturned in court but Buhari didn't care due to his hatred for Christians and SE. How a man that openly said a fight against boko Haram is a fight against the North, killed thousands of Igbos in my north in 2011 and threatened blood and baboon was allowed to become president and released boko Haram as repented after wasting people's life is beyond me. This is partly why Yoruba's and Igbo's who should actually be close allies and lead this country right but instead turn against themselves is a bad news for Nigeria.
Yoruba's have been wrong and are still wrong for being on the side of this Jihadist since the civil war. Awolowo regretted his actions against the Igbos but Yoruba's still don't want to learn. The North only agenda is to enshrine Sharia law into our constitution and they don't care if the country gets ruined like Afghanistan to achieve this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kebbi Governor Idris Distributes ₦12bn Worth Of Ramadan Palliatives (Photos) / UK Government Demands £18m From Ibori / Osun Government Reverses Ban On Cross-over Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.