Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu (15862 Views)

Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms' / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by tefishy(m): 9:28am On Mar 12
sad
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by cyrusmillz: 9:28am On Mar 12
How does always manage to know and have a relationship with bokoharam and bandits
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Galadimabawa: 9:29am On Mar 12
business
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Umuinyioku: 9:31am On Mar 12
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/12/dont-be-like-buhari-join-me-dialogue-with-bandits-sheikh-gumi-to-tinubu/
This man has a hand in the abduction.

If he could negotiate with them, why waiting for the government before swinging into action. It's evident he knows the abductors and has a hand in the saga.

He needs to be quizzed with his fellow sheikhs. Abduction is now an industry in the North being sponsored by known faces.

Tinubu should go for them without compromises.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Pestsolutions1(m): 9:32am On Mar 12
Mchewwww
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by ejieddy: 9:32am On Mar 12
The federal government of Nigeria does not negotiate with terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Umuinyioku: 9:33am On Mar 12
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/12/dont-be-like-buhari-join-me-dialogue-with-bandits-sheikh-gumi-to-tinubu/
This man has a hand in the abduction.

If he could negotiate with them, why waiting for the government before swinging into action. It's evident he knows the abductors and has a hand in the saga.

He needs to be quizzed with his fellow sheikhs. Abduction is now an industry in the North being sponsored by known faces.

Tinubu should go for them without compromises.

Enough of this embarrassment!
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:35am On Mar 12
cheesy

Una see pesin name una no fear!

Gumi (Gunman) (Gunmen) use phonee call am

For YOR sef the meaning no be here (Oti Gunmi) you don stab m**

grin
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 9:35am On Mar 12
Gumi and his redundant Taqiyah. Always calling for dialogue with bandits.

Yet all sensible Nigerians now know bandits must only be wiped out as they will never go back to their Peasant poverty now they are kidnapping and demanding trillions for Ransom.

Till today, numerous amnesty and rehabilitation deals for terrorists has never seen terror abate.

Tinubu, if desirous of permanent solution to insecurity, should simply do everything possible to create State policing asap.

After that the North can be become worse than Afghanistan if the people and their leaders wish it so. Their problem.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by GenFunction: 9:36am On Mar 12
optionalY09:
President Tinubu please let’s kill Gunmi
LOL

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 9:36am On Mar 12
He sent his terrorist boys to operate now following up with a call to the government to
dialogue with him and his messengers of terror. That devil has to be arrested and locked up now to await prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by LillyandDaisy: 9:38am On Mar 12
I’ve been to hear from this man… Uncle Gumi over to you
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:39am On Mar 12
cheesy

Na better intermediary between
FG & Bandits

grin

Morbeta11:
Hollywood should understudy this man and make a movie out.of him....Title " Gumi" A story inspired by a true life story of a terrorist negotiator.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Moneyboyz: 9:39am On Mar 12
The same terrorists you all made.

Keep sending kids to almajiri madrasa schools to go learn the Qur'an day and night, let's see what developments comes out of it.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:40am On Mar 12
cheesy

( grin grin grin )

grin
bro4u:
Minister for bandit affairs
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Atarakpa: 9:42am On Mar 12
Business man. If I be tinubu I don't give a dam.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by paramakina202: 9:43am On Mar 12
Next thing Gumi will start agitation for creation of ministry for the bandits.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by tojahh(m): 9:43am On Mar 12
Please Tinubu listen to Gumi. He's saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Lovit(m): 9:43am On Mar 12
omoadeleye:
Tinubu will surely know how to go about this matter with Gumi.

I trust Tinubu to use wisdom with him.

Because this man supposed to have been arrested and forgotten in jail

Which wisdom wey Tinubu get?

We have the air, land, sea and technological intelligence and firepower to dislodge and kill all these muslim terrorists but FG will rather be playing ludo with the lives up North.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by holocron: 9:44am On Mar 12
Why shouldn't the Federal government create Ministry of Terrorism and appoint Gumi as the Minister.

Gumi. Thunder⚡ Fire you In Jesus name, insha'Allah, Amen.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Papayaayasager(m): 9:45am On Mar 12
Negotiate with bandits meaning giving the bandits upper hand abi?

This man and rubbish talk be like Ronu and protest cool
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Gkay1(m): 9:46am On Mar 12
Northerners kidnapped northers and demand money from federal government. The headline should be """"" NORTHERNERS DEMANDED 40 TRILLION NAIRA TO SETTLE BANDITS
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by AustinGustin: 9:46am On Mar 12
Why would you advise the government to negotiate with terrorists 🤔, instead of cracking down on them, won't negotiating with them boost their morale 🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by omoadeleye(m): 9:47am On Mar 12
Lovit:

Which wisdom wey Tinubu get?

We have the air, land, sea and technological intelligence and firepower to dislodge and kill all these muslim terrorists but FG will rather be playing ludo with the lives up North.

You don't even know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:48am On Mar 12
Delete gumi and have bandits reduce by 30% in north

That sheik criminals don't deserved to be roaming the street
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by franksam209: 9:48am On Mar 12
Why didn't you dialogue with them not to commit the crime in the first place, now you want to dialogue and give them more money to buy more weapon and then repeat the act again in future for more money

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Papayaayasager(m): 9:49am On Mar 12
omoadeleye:
Tinubu will surely know how to go about this matter with Gumi.

I trust Tinubu to use wisdom with him.

Because this man supposed to have been arrested and forgotten in jail

Which wisdom are you talking about?

Do Tinubu have wisdom before?

Or is it the one he sniff white with?
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by GreenCovering: 9:51am On Mar 12
"Ma yakin mu a daji"
- Gumi

Our foot soldiers in the forest.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by dNortherner(m): 9:53am On Mar 12
limeta:
Sheikh Gumi the man thst knows tomorrow
Never late always on time for the rescue
Dirty looking terrorists sympathizer
Gaskiya, me as a muslim don't trust him either. Hmm! Wonders shall never end, It shall be well.
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by ayotade09(m): 9:54am On Mar 12
And how is this man walking free
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Ykc2(m): 9:54am On Mar 12
This people really used my sister oby ezekwesili against Jonathan thinking that buhari will appoint her grin grin grin today even cultist wole soyinka don't care about abducted students nobody cares,shetimma kidnapped chibok girls and succeeded so all northerners are turning to kidnapping
Re: Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu by Ttalk: 9:56am On Mar 12
Seriously Gumi should be arrested ASAP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis-NANS Gives FG 14days Ultimatum / Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat / UK Government Demands £18m From Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.