Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate (18961 Views)

Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) / Baby Found Alive On Mumโ€™s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by IamAtAnger: 4:35pm On Mar 12
Shebi na she get sense pass for the whole naija
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Dbarrzx: 4:35pm On Mar 12
Hunger in the land... although the baby look well fed and healthy
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Donedeal1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12
Baba (somebody) go play away match
Thereby scoring a goal
The goal has finally located
The sharp shooter.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Stephen0mozzy: 4:38pm On Mar 12
lanre316:

If the baby is adopted, expect 100 babies at the govt house next month.

If that will make government less useless, then yes please! Let them bring a thousand.

There's a catch in there.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by PastorFire: 4:39pm On Mar 12
Domaining101:
They will be doing that child a very big favour by killing him now so that he doesn't grow up in this country. How i wish i had a way to tell my mama back then to abort my belle had it been i know sey na Nigeria i dey come.

It is not too late for you to drink sniper!
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Babangidapikin: 4:39pm On Mar 12
Governor do get pikin be that ...Congratulations... We suppose get DNA bank in this country ...

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by lanre316: 4:40pm On Mar 12
Stephen0mozzy:

If that will make government less useless, then yes please! Let them bring a thousand.

There's a catch in there.

Then everyone will start having extra babies just for the government to adopt.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Ance4Liverpool: 4:41pm On Mar 12
Domaining101:
They will be doing that child a very big favour by killing him now so that he doesn't grow up in this country. How i wish i had a way to tell my mama back then to abort my belle had it been i know sey na Nigeria i dey come.
Lolz thats the reason we have cases of miscariages everywhere bcs most of the children coming to nigeria this days are wiser, immediately they confirm they are coming to nija they will just disapear through blood.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Nursepepeye(f): 4:57pm On Mar 12
Domaining101:
hope still dey as you are still alive

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by NaijaCover(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12
Stayingalive:
Mrcover and Naija-Cover shey na different name or what?

Why Are You Asking Please?
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by ScamDemicEra: 5:09pm On Mar 12
Felabrity:
Upon say na dem vote tinubu pass, the druglord no even send them

Hunger want finish them grin
......... tribalism, self conceit, overweening pride, delusion has clouded your reasoning faculty. In you warped mind na only Ekiti people dey suffer hunger while you and your people dey chop caviar and champagne.

Of the 8.8 million fraudulent numbers wey INEC take smuggle Tinubu into Aso rock, 201,494 supposedly come from Ekiti, do you realize that is only 17% of the 3.5 million 2022 conservative estimate of Ekiti population ?
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Stephen0mozzy: 5:10pm On Mar 12
lanre316:

Then everyone will start having extra babies just for the government to adopt.

Then government will be overwhelmed, power will not be as fun as it is now - they become true public contract servants. Then they will do something about the root cause.

The reason why people birth more than their means is 80% illiteracy - Government will do more to make education appealing and rewarding.

The reason why a person will bear the pain of childbirth just to dump the child to social care is because of financial frustration - government will then be less selfish and create a healthy environment for business as well as create skill acquisition opportunities for people interested in crafts.

Meanwhile, the US for instance, has a Child/Foster Care system, but you don't see them doing this act.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Haaland21: 5:16pm On Mar 12
EyeCumInPiece:

Cost of baby milk has trippled. The Microphone Licking druggie is a Curse and a Plague upon Nigeria.

Nigerians prefer him to the useless one who failed in training you to be civil.

spit
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Akalia(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12
The baby too fine. Looks well fed though. God is with him.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Haaland21: 5:19pm On Mar 12
SensualMan:
The hunger in Ekiti is second to none. Everywhere Ebi n pawa ooo Ebi n pawa ooo! Don't blame the mother, she decided to handover the poor lad at the steps of those who unleashed hunger on her. If she wasn't hungry and could fend for herself no doubt she'd be a good mother to her bundle of joy.

Dear Almighty, please visit Ekiti. The famine there is disastrous.

Thank God, the ladies have not started giving their bodies for noodles like those in anambra. Likewise their dads have not started killing their children for eating their food.

spit.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Honestey: 5:21pm On Mar 12
Gov't created this mess, let them feed the child. More children will be dropped at Government houses gates now
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by sweetkev(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12
EyeCumInPiece:

Cost of baby milk has trippled. The Microphone Licking druggie is a Curse and a Plague upon Nigeria.
May God deliver us from him and his gang.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by brightovio007(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12
Over to my turn please kindly do the needful

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Solofresh2: 5:50pm On Mar 12
hardknocksng:
The papa Dey inside that Govt House grin
Reason the woman drop the baby there๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Toosure70: 5:55pm On Mar 12
PortHarcourtcit:
Damn, God almighty will not spare the mother and the baby daddy...
don't curse anybody. Didn't you read in the Bible that some people eat their children because of famine.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by aestake: 5:55pm On Mar 12
Judolisco:
Why will u get pregnant if u know u can't take care of your child.... D governor should change its security... Na so dem go drop bomb one day o
No be the politicians dey steal the whole welfare funds?
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by TrackerSK: 5:59pm On Mar 12
Domaining101:
This is serious.The government should better do something now before it's too late.Many citizens of Nigeria hates the country with passion.

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by hardknocksng(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12
Solofresh2:
Reason the woman drop the baby there๐Ÿ˜‚

Think am nah ๐Ÿ˜†

Unpon all places to dump a baby, the mother chose Govt. House ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Women always knows who their baby daddy is.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by King3urna(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12
Domaining101:

Your actually sick hmmmm ohh people dey nairaland sha ohh
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Davefed(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12
The mother wan turn the baby to Moses of our time
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by ufotunang: 6:12pm On Mar 12
Poverty....see what Tinubu hard economy has caused ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by CorrectionFLuid: 6:13pm On Mar 12
Stephen0mozzy:

If you ask me, the baby should be adopted by government. The mother should be arrested, part of her sentence will be to be trained in a certain skill for 1 year, then she will use the skill for community service for 1 year. Then she'll be let go with startup support.

Can we stop being selfish, having kids that we can't care for!!!!!!

Your contribution from top to bottom screams of a person that never goes outside his house.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Stephen0mozzy: 6:25pm On Mar 12
CorrectionFLuid:

Your contribution from top to bottom screams of a person that never goes outside his house.

shocked Wow! You've impressed me! Read my words: your opinion of my opinion doesn't mean shat*
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by CorrectionFLuid: 6:28pm On Mar 12
Stephen0mozzy:

shocked Wow! You've impressed me! Read my words: your opinion of my opinion doesn't mean shat*

Oya clap and dance. You just made a punchline and highlighted it in bold.
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Joy2dworldxyz: 6:34pm On Mar 12
PortHarcourtcit:
Damn, God almighty will not spare the mother and the baby daddy...

I won't say Amen, cos they didn't commit any crime. Better than wasting the child's life because of hardship
Re: Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate by Judolisco(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12
aestake:

No be the politicians dey steal the whole welfare funds?
how u as man go dey rely on politician for welfare.... Na politician help u nack ur wife?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.