Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award (28092 Views)

I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed / Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) / 'Joy' Rejected By Oscars Because Of Too Much English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by Zool6: 10:37am On Mar 13
See how Igbos dominated Oscar Prime nominations with nobody making noise about it 2 Igbos produced movies Lion Heart by Gene Nnaji and Mammy Water by CJ Obasi are also only two Nig movies to be submitted for Oscar,they will be shouting about movies industry yets 65% of to established actors and actresses known offshore Nigeria are Igbos let them continue with noise one was even comparing yoruba to Igbos in football when no yoruba player have won EPL Europa League FA CU UEFA etc while Igbos have them all is not by noises
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by Bayajjidda: 10:57am On Mar 13
Pootle:

you one of the major reason nigeria need to split up

Nigeria truly needs to be splitted up, we are not united here. The antecedent of the so-called president says it all.
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by Mikey01: 11:06am On Mar 13
sad
humilitypays:
lol, out of 5, 4 are Igbos.

And you don't need a Babalawo to tell you the Igbo ones among them grin

Beauty is hereditary, it runs in the gene, it is always where it is cool
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by Pootle: 11:51am On Mar 13
Bayajjidda:

Nigeria truly needs to be splitted up, we are not united here. The antecedent of the so-called president says it all.

am not against the split up, but the slit wont end the woes and problems.
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by Bayajjidda: 12:33pm On Mar 13
Pootle:

am not against the split up, but the slit wont end the woes and problems.

Then advise your people to stop the hatred against the Igbos.
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by Pootle: 12:46pm On Mar 13
Bayajjidda:

Then advise your people to stop the hatred against the Igbos.

which ppl...that the problem with you easterners, any tribe or region calming they are hated is self inflicted. i dont give 2 flying fvck about any region or religion.
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by efogie: 12:49pm On Mar 13
humilitypays:
lol, out of 5, 4 are Igbos.

And you don't need a Babalawo to tell you the Igbo ones among them grin

Beauty is hereditary, it runs in the gene, it is always where it is cool

Is Okonedo and Opaniyi Igbo ? una sef
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by efogie: 1:14pm On Mar 13
Rahkman:
Wesley snipes Forest whitaker Danny glover and Td jakes traced their dna to igbo land

Does that make them Igbo. which of the eastern state or region are they from. I no know why una be like this, thats why i no dey blame Aboki people when them dey do their own because na una dey first dey start am.
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by Rahkman: 2:54pm On Mar 13
efogie:

Does that make them Igbo. which of the eastern state or region are they from. I no know why una be like this, thats why i no dey blame Aboki people when them dey do their own because na una dey first dey start am.
if e pain you commit suicide I know say things cost but try otapiapia e never rise u fit send ur aza make I send you 50 naira make you buy am

Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by CakesToolsOvens(f): 3:01pm On Mar 13
Anijay1212:

Beautiful woman.

Thank you 😊
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by Tecnophone: 3:47pm On Mar 13
Ok.
99thEnemy:

I prefer an open conversation
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by Bayajjidda: 4:05pm On Mar 13
Pootle:

which ppl...that the problem with you easterners, any tribe or region calming they are hated is self inflicted. i dont give 2 flying fvck about any region or religion.

That the more reason this country should be splitted peacefully.
Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by femi4: 11:37am On Mar 14
Kalatium:
Lastly , Tems
Tem dey do film

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Seyi Becomes New Head Of House For This Week / Venita And Uriel Fight Dirty Over Drama Roleplay / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.