Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing (708 Views)

Should I Learn Crytpo Or Email Marketing / Apart From Xnxx Which Other Sites Can I Learn Sex Education ? / How To Recover Your Facebook Password Without Phone Number Or Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by ayjay45: 7:42pm On Mar 12
I'm currently learning amazon kdp and I have free time to add one of the two
Crypto futures trading or freelance copywriting.

Pls advise.
I have a goal of scaling up to 1k dollars per month in a year or two from these online skills
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by Nigga44: 8:10pm On Mar 12
Learn crypto.

It's true that nairaland is anti-crypto as the Oga at this site doesn't like it. That's why you may often see a lot of anti crypto news on this website. Bitcoin just hit $70k and the mods will rather die than show it on front page. It still doesn't change the fact that blockchain is where the world is headed.

Ignore the naysayers. Learn the stuff now and your grandchildren will thank you in years to come. Remember how the internet emerged in the mid 1990s and a lot of people called it scam. Some govt even cracked down on the internet guys then. But today, the story is different.

1 Like

Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by Albertone(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12
ayjay45:

Pls advise.
I have a goal of scaling up to 1k dollars per month in a year or two from these online skills
Email marketing is better.

Crypto futures is high risk, high reward.

Email marketing is low risk, low reward but you can reach your 1k dollars target in no time if you're good... Without having to lose money like crypto.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by Wrakeim: 8:31pm On Mar 12
Go for email marketing.
Crypto will liquidate you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by ZaraIhua(f): 9:30pm On Mar 12
I'm actually here to learn....

Pls oh, what is email marketing all about?
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by ayjay45: 1:10pm On Mar 13
Nigga44:
Learn crypto.

It's true that nairaland is anti-crypto as the Oga at this site doesn't like it. That's why you may often see a lot of anti crypto news on this website. Bitcoin just hit $70k and the mods will rather die than show it on front page. It still doesn't change the fact that blockchain is where the world is headed.

Ignore the naysayers. Learn the stuff now and your grandchildren will thank you in years to come. Remember how the internet emerged in the mid 1990s and a lot of people called it scam. Some govt even cracked down on the internet guys then. But today, the story is different.
thanks
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by ayjay45: 1:10pm On Mar 13
Albertone:

Email marketing is low risk, low reward but you can reach your 1k dollars target in no time if you're good... Without having to lose money like crypto.
thank you
Wrakeim:
Go for email marketing.
Crypto will liquidate you.
thanks
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by ayjay45: 1:12pm On Mar 13
ZaraIhua:

Email marketing is about promoting brand awareness by writing emails that keep the prospective customers updated with the brand and what it offers so they can eventually make buying decisions.

1 Like

Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by ayjay45: 1:12pm On Mar 13
Please more opinions
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by Exceed15: 3:01pm On Mar 13
Albertone:

How do I start email marketing?
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by Wrakeim: 4:26pm On Mar 13
ayjay45:
thank you thanks
you can write me on telegram @webmaster662
i will give you free lead for your marketing @no cost
completely free
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by dkidd: 4:30pm On Mar 13
ZaraIhua:

Email marketing

1 Like

Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by ZaraIhua(f): 4:56pm On Mar 13
ayjay45:
Email marketing is about promoting brand awareness by writing emails that keep the prospective customers updated with the brand and what it offers so they can eventually make buying decisions.

Oh.... Okay
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by ayjay45: 5:00pm On Mar 14
Please more input
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by Uyi168: 7:04pm On Mar 14
Any of the options is very ok, with small touch of yahoo grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:20am On Mar 15
Crypto will fetch you more than Email marketing with minimal effort when starting.

Email marketing is not just something you start earning from as a newbie.

But my advice is for you to learn marketing and come to web3/crypto to offer those services.

You'd be grateful you did.

How did I know this?

Because I'm into web3 content marketing & there is good money to be made here
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by Otolomo1(m): 10:31am On Mar 15
Pls sir or ma ...
Am interested in learning marketing and web3
TheManofTomorrow:
Crypto will fetch you more than Email marketing with minimal effort when starting.

But my advice is for you to learn marketing and come to web3/crypto to offer those services.

How did I know this?

Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by maik99(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13
TheManofTomorrow:

How did I know this?

Good day
How dyu get your clients?
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by otherway: 12:08am On Apr 14
ayjay45:

Pls advise.

Email marketing please.

Crypto is dangerous.
Re: Should I Learn Crypto Trading Or Email Marketing by Mason9: 6:03pm On Apr 19
If you're intrigued by the fast-paced world of cryptocurrencies, enjoy analyzing market trends, and are willing to take on risks, crypto trading might be for you. It requires a good understanding of https://safestbettingsites.co.uk/ financial markets, technical analysis, and risk management. Potential for high returns, but also high volatility and risk of losses.

(1) (Reply)

Highest Patronizers Of Road Side Prostitutes: 98% Will Fail This Question / All The Nigerian Girls Want Too Marry Centra Cee / Wot Wuld U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.