Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me (2652 Views)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me / Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food / "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me by DomPerignon: 6:18pm On Mar 13
EbinPawaGovt:
In the morning, my neighbor's dogs woke me with a harsh barking. I looked out the window to see a man approaching their house. From their discussion, I realized that my neighbor is planning to sell at least, one of the dogs. I often wondered how the guy is managing a pack of dogs who feed like leeches under this Ebin Pawa regime. Anyway, it seemed that the dogs sensed that they were about being sold into slavery (the prospective buyer held a leash) and would have none of it.
In this country today, not only the Ebin Pawa region is suffering, even dogs are aware that they could be turned into pepper soup due to Ebin Pawa.

And you are living peacefully in Ebin Pawa land.

Why not relocate back to your El Dorado yeast ?

3 Likes

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me by DomPerignon: 6:19pm On Mar 13
[quote/author=EbinPawaGovt post=128911847]

O yeah, I live in the ghetto. So what? I'm sure your 30k zombie work pays rent for an estate.[/quote
Living in ghetto area of ebin pawa land.

Nah so your village bad reach ?

1 Like

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me by DomPerignon: 6:21pm On Mar 13
talk2hb1:

Amuni Buni, Ẹran Ibiyẹle. Ibiyẹle fọ lójú ọtun, ẹran Ibiyẹle fọ lójú osi.

This your post remind me of the proverbial Ibiyẹle with one eye, who is blind on the right eye and owns a goat who is blind on the left eyes. Every time he walks his blind goat and they call the out the one eye animal, we don't know if they are calling out Ibiyẹle or his goat.

This is a Lesson for the Yoruba Bastards who voted for this people, see them shaming you.
When we told them to vote wisely they refused, you supported wrong people against your own now they turn on you to abuse you together. Some foolish Yorùbás voted for Peter Obi not knowing they are fuelling their tribal agenda, àwọn ọmọ ìran Kiran tin buyin bayi ooo.

Ẹrú kàn ní muni bù gbogbo ẹrù, one Slave is enough reason to call out every other slave.

And the idiot is in Ebin Pawa land shining teeth.

Why can't he relocate to his yeast ?

2 Likes

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me by EbinPawaGovt: 6:31pm On Mar 13
a4cube:
Why are people of SW angry about this post? The poster did not mention any name yet you guys are attacking him. Guilty conscience of hunger dominated region I guess.

The thing shock me sef. It means the Ebin Pawa is holding them on stranglehold but they're enduring it because "na my tribesman"
It's confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me by Ofunaofu: 7:22pm On Mar 13
Starboytwo:
I dont understand this Obedients people style?

Is the hunger and hardship domiciled only in the southwest or everywhere in Nigeria?

Everybody is feeling it. No single one person or area is exempted. Lol.

You guys are nuts. Even the proclaimed hunger striken people are not crying, it's the rich ones helping them to cry and wail.

How did you come to the conclusion that OP is obidient?
Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me by talk2hb1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13
DomPerignon:

And the idiot is in Ebin Pawa land shining teeth.

Why can't he relocate to his yeast ?
Shebi you are cannibalizing each other for that yeast, why should we come.
Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me by EbinPawaGovt: 8:01am On Mar 14
talk2hb1:

Shebi you are cannibalizing each other for that yeast, why should we come.

Ebin Pawa is very real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim / Senators Slam Presidency Over N10b Anniversary Budget ! / Understanding Constitutional Zoning, Power Rotation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.