Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) (22316 Views)

The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by TenQ: 8:51am On Mar 13
Prayfortheworld:
What's the essence of preaching if anyone is not understanding her
Make she go rest Nigeria hard pass this one
People clearly understood her.

1. She carried a Bible
2. She is saying to them, Follow Jesus and Live righteously

Only a few wouldn't understand her message!
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Ezini(f): 11:44am On Mar 13
Righteousness2:
Hallelujah!

This is the Greatest Job on Earth.
This is the most Fulfilling job on the Earth.
If you desire the ALMIGHTY to Personnally know you as a true Believer , you must do this work.
If you Desire to be the Darling of the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, you need to do this job.

If you desire to see and feel GOD in REALITY in your life as a Genuie Christian, you must enlist in this Job.

Preach the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST in Season, out of Season, Everywhere, anywhere and anytime.

If you are Sold out to giving GOD souls, no matter the economy of the Economy? BABA WILL take great Care if you.

I totally agree with you

But in this Sisters case,sharing a very powerful track would’ve done the job better,

What exactly is she saying now that could strike the heart of a lost soul?

Faith comes by hearing , hearing the word of God
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by brizziedos(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13
Daniel7543:
Her reward is in heaven. Is she single? I would like to marry her.
Yes, she's single and 'Amen' to your wish smiley
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Daniel7543: 1:24pm On Mar 13
brizziedos:

Yes, she's single and 'Amen' to your wish smiley
please give me her number, I love her.
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Subonbon(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13
CharlesofJesus:
Hey Nairaland fam,

Did you catch that video of Mary, the mute woman preaching in the market? It's a wake-up call for us all. We might not agree with her method or understand every word she's saying, but her boldness in sharing the gospel is something we can't ignore.

In this world of distractions and superfluous desires, let's not be ashamed to stand up for what we believe in. Mary might not have a voice, but she's speaking louder than most of us. Remember, if we're ashamed of Jesus in this generation, he might just be ashamed of us in the next.

Stay bold, stay true.

#FaithOverFear #SpreadTheWord"
God is great
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by brizziedos(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13
Daniel7543:
please give me her number, I love her.

20k smiley
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Daniel7543: 3:05pm On Mar 13
brizziedos:

20k smiley
I will give u 40k, I just need her number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / Six Important Things Every Christain Nigerian Youth Should Avoid .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.