Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) (22274 Views)

The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by OceanEye: 9:31pm On Mar 12
Am I supposed to understand her with the help of the holy Spirit?
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by thesicilian: 9:34pm On Mar 12
Prayfortheworld:
What's the essence of preaching if anyone is not understanding her
Make she go rest Nigeria hard pass this one
You don't understand the things of God.
He doesn't call the qualified,He qualifies the called.
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Negroid001(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12
smokinloud:

You have every right to. Christians don't kill for their God like some other religion adherents do

If we check the record. As a religion of conquest, Christianity has taken most lives above every other religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by mcprince32(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12
Let me interpret that:
Hello everyone in this neighborhood, I bring you good will message of salvation and God's love.
This Bible I'm carrying says in the book of John3:16, For God so loved the world that He have his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condenm the world, but that through His son, the world might be reconciled to God.
Therefore take a bold step today to make peace with your Maker. God made you in His image. Begin to confess your sins, serve and serve Him.

LET US PRAY.
God in heaven, I. ...... Herby confess that I'm a sinner, and have done wickedly before you. I'm very sorry. I repent of my sins and change from my bad ways.
I receive your son Jesus into my life.
Come and be my Lord, and give me the power to live for you henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Congratulations to you if you prayed this prayers.
You're now born again.
New things will start happening in your life.
God bless you.
Jesus loves you
Shalom..
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by NoSmoking: 9:39pm On Mar 12
😶
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Daniel7543: 9:40pm On Mar 12
saphiere:
May God bless our ladies.
Jennyclay u don finally switch to ur other moniker today,
E no get how u take camouflage am, we already knw say u be Saphiere.
Feminist online.. jumping frm one preeq to another offline. H0elosho.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by smokinloud(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12
Negroid001:

If we check the record. As a religion of conquest, Christianity has taken most lives above every other religion.
😁😁
Let's start from your region. How many lives have the church taken from your region?!.
The fact is that Christians fought every bad egg using Christianity for conquest to a stop. That's the difference

1 Like

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Nonexisting1: 9:40pm On Mar 12
A handicapped person that should have used the limited time at her disposal to do something useful and cushion the effect of the current hardship is wasting it, preaching to unrepentable Nigerians and people are extolling her. Both her and all the people that are excited over this are all fools.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by tophempire: 9:45pm On Mar 12
You see, this is our problem in Africa, RELIGION
What stop this lady from doing something better and meaningful with her life.

Before you defend your stupid religion, tell me just 3 things the lady said that you heard and understood.

If non then she has failed in what she was trying to accomplish and no single soul was enslaved by her preaching

1 Like

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Omoawoke: 9:52pm On Mar 12
Africa

1 Like

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Omoawoke: 9:52pm On Mar 12
tophempire:

Before you defend your stupid religion, tell me just 3 thinks the lady said that you heard and understood.

If non then she has failed in what she was trying to accomplish and no single soul was enslaved by her preaching

Hahahaha. Africa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by geoworldedu: 9:55pm On Mar 12
jbbaba:
God see her mind and know her intentions.
All glory must be to the God. Hallelujah
And God can't heal her. Shame on God undecided
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by 43Ronin: 9:55pm On Mar 12
There are other ways you can share d gospel. Like whatsapp, online. God rewards the effor though
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by iramure(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12
I wish I could have my way to manage this country for just one day, religion will be outrightly banned in Nigeria for ever. Honestly, it is pure sickness.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 9:56pm On Mar 12
PURE FOOLISHNESS

1 Like

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by geoworldedu: 9:57pm On Mar 12
LordIsaac:
Jesus is Lord! She is fulfilling the mandate of the Great Commission in Matthew 28!
Fulfilling the madness of the great commotion? Na wa o.
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12
Negroid001:
This week. I'm gonna print flyers for ifa and share in public. I'll preach too. Let all these xtians know how irritating they are.
Who stop your fada
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by CommonSense1967: 10:06pm On Mar 12
Righteousness2:
Hallelujah!

This is the Greatest Job on Earth.
This is the most Fulfilling job on the Earth.
If you desire tje ALMIGHTY to Personnally know you as a true Believer , you must do this work.
If you Desire to be the Darling of the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, you need to do this job.

If you desire to see and feel GOD in REALITY in your life as a Genuie Christian, you must enlisy in this Job.

Preach the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST in Season, out of Season, Everywhere, anywhere and anytime.

If you are Sold out to giving GOD souls, no matter the economy of the Economy? BABA WILL take great Care if you.

Always posting rubbish trash as usual.
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by CommonSense1967: 10:10pm On Mar 12
smokinloud:

You have every right to. Christians don't kill for their God like some other religion adherents do

Mumu brainwashed low-IQ olodo. Go and read the history of Christianity. More people have been killed in the name of Christianity than all other religions combined.
Some of you don't even know your history, you just carry your empty skulls to church on Sundays and allow one pastorprenaul fraudster to fill them with trash and then pay him for enslaving you. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by ScarletBrace(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12
tophempire:

Before you defend your stupid religion, tell me just 3 things the lady said that you heard and understood.

Is this one not better? If it were the other religion she would’ve picked a young girl alongside her, carrying a plate to beg for her perceived rights.
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by kestolove95(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12
This one fit be virgin o
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Holy2Glory: 10:37pm On Mar 12
GLORIOUS!
One day everyone us will give an account of how we invested in this gospel work. It does not matter who you are, that day will surely come.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by ImoleNaija: 10:47pm On Mar 12
RainMoreDFARMS:

If I ever win a lottery jackpot, everyone around me will be rich. Because I'm moving to a rich neighbourhood.

When you win, you should raise your standard of giving more than the standard of living.
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by tophempire: 10:58pm On Mar 12
ScarletBrace:

Is this one not better? If it were the other religion she would’ve picked a young girl alongside her, carrying a plate to beg for her perceived rights.

ONA DON SEE WATIN I TALK?

WE DE TALK OF HOW PERSON DE USELESS HER TIME UNDER THE HOT SUN DE SPEAK TO HERSELF BECAUSE ONLY SHE COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT SHES SAYING.

YOU WAN DEFEND YOUR SLAVE MASTER RELIGION, AND THE BEST WAY TO DO SO IS TO COMPARE IT TO THE SLAVE TRADERS RELIGION.??
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by kitken: 10:58pm On Mar 12
Wahala!
Even Indabosky said there's nothing for him to preaching again. Adeboye, Oyedepo, Eneche etc. Have preached all.

I think the lady needs financial assistance, and that's how she can get people's attention.
She can't be speaking like this and no one understands her, she's kept on making a repeated sounds all over again.

If she have a small trade, it's better than this.
Everyone must not preach.
No be small thing o
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12
geoworldedu:
Fulfilling the madness of the great commotion? Na wa o.
You will not say you did not hear! They did worse than this in the days of Lot till the waters came and overshadowed them. The same invitation is extended to you today, accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior.
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by severee(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12
She no even fine sef
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by MrBroke(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12
She's just living the life to how she has been wired.
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by geoworldedu: 11:22pm On Mar 12
LordIsaac:

You will not say you did not hear! They did worse than this in the days of Lot till the waters came and overshadowed them. The same invitation is extended to you today, accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior.
In the days of Lot in Israel and our people down here didn't pass the story to us abi? Na from only their side thay one for tske happen. E go soon clear comot your eyes grin cheesy
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Negroid001(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12
smokinloud:

😁😁
Let's start from your region. How many lives have the church taken from your region?!.
The fact is that Christians fought every bad egg using Christianity for conquest to a stop. That's the difference
You're a joke. Go and check how many lives wasted away when they were converting your forefathers. Christianity was used to cover up slavery. Your bible even quotes "Slaves obey your master". Go back to the time of the crusade in Europe. Even the native Americans suffered too. America you see now is a land of religious hypocrisy.

Do your research well. Read your bible. See how many people your God killed. Isn't he a God of love, why didn't he forgive them?
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Holy2Glory: 11:49pm On Mar 12
tophempire:

You deserve a capital punishment. You really need help. Even scholars will tell you to do whatever makes you feel happy. People like you will jump in to so many crappy and ugly things in the name of making yourself happy. Even smokers and womanisers do. But this innocent one, what crime have she committed in preaching the gospel that gives her joy? Something you are supposed to be doing as an able man or woman, the handicap is doing it for you yet you are wailing. It is true according to the scriptures that God uses the foolish things of this world to conform the wise

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by jude33084(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 - Complete Restoration (Day 1) / Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ? / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.