Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke (28419 Views)

2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu / Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary / 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by EmiloCorn: 10:47pm On Mar 12
Nwaokunkpara:
I keep wondering what is democratic about this evil slogan Emilokan 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Our slogan is not evil angry
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by EmiloCorn: 10:48pm On Mar 12
tnerro1:
Any body wey shout “ emi lo kun” just run oooooo

Run to where? Did anybody pursue you? shocked
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by alfredilly: 10:56pm On Mar 12
chopnaira:
Mazi Oke is a Clown. His wife is a friend to Betty's wife. He has failed before he even started. grin

Is that a criteria for rejecting someone. Okay is the finest politician among the aspirant now.

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by sleeknaija(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12
If this one mistakenly enter as governor lasan, him go first embezzle the money he has been using to contest since 2003 grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by chatinent: 11:04pm On Mar 12
It's traditional..
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Oracleforce: 11:09pm On Mar 12
Olusola Oke. wife nah Yiibo....we.no wan the Aketi wife case to repeat itself on Ondo state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by fergie001: 11:11pm On Mar 12
senatordave1:

Yes aiyedatiwa is ok zoning wise but he will only do 4 years cheating the south who should have done 8.nortj has done 15 years.
Justice orji abadua is dead
Yea, pitiable.... She is from Imo and had all her degrees outside the country. She was 64.

Rip to her....
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Ballack1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12
[quote author=senatordave1 post=128908857]

Yes I want someone from ilaje or ese odo as gov since okitipupa/odigbo produced agagu and ile oluji is still part of ondo kingdom...

No, Ile Oluji is under Ondo South
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by aestake: 11:16pm On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:
People with this mentality shouldn't be taken serious seriously

See how bad Tinubu has led the country
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Irupetepete: 11:23pm On Mar 12
senatordave1:

It is his turn actually.aketi would have handed over to him.he has been contesting since 2012
I no Sabi say na family inheritance o
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by HRMK: 11:27pm On Mar 12
hmmmmmmm....time will surely tell....we keep our fingers crossed!
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Alanzazani: 11:31pm On Mar 12
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by futbollibretv: 11:50pm On Mar 12
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by naija4life247: 11:51pm On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:

If you mention Tinubu and APC in any state of Nigeria right now, you will be stoned to death .

Don't even risk it

You have still not deactivated your account after Emilokan Tinubu won and got sworn in as you promised, don't be a bastard like ex-convict Chief Bode George nah. Redeem your family name by deactivating your account.

5 Likes

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by senatordave1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 12
[quote author=Ballack1 post=128909435][/quote]

I know but they are still ondo kingdom linguistically and geographically in ondo central
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by chopnaira: 11:52pm On Mar 12
Zonefree:

So, who's Betty's wife? undecided

yewit37486:

You clearly failed before you could even articulate your point.

Fixed.

Oke's ibo wife is a friend to Betty Akeredolu. I was in a rush out when I typed the post earlier on. Ondo people don't want anything to do with Betty Akeredolu.

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by lagosrd: 11:53pm On Mar 12
Make una no go enter onoda armed robber moto ooooo. No say I no warn you
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by chopnaira: 11:54pm On Mar 12
jaxxy:

bigots never go far. Shun it
Go and preach your sermon to Ondo people that have rejected anything that's close to that witch called Betty.

alfredilly:

Is that a criteria for rejecting someone. Okay is the finest politician among the aspirant now.

Aiyedatiwa is returning. The amount of people that came out for him today was x 100 of the meagre people that went out for Oke when he declared.

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by senatordave1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12
fergie001:

Yea, pitiable.... She is from Imo and had all her degrees outside the country. She was 64.

Rip to her....

The ondo APC primary will be so tough,even the gov isn't sure.it will be like 2016 all over.i heard aiyedatiwa is even working with mimiko and mimiko will give him an akure running mate.any of aiyedatiwa,jimoh,akinterinwa,Barr oke can win though I prefer oke...

Arsenal just won,so happy
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by chopnaira: 12:11am On Mar 13
Oracleforce:
Olusola Oke. wife nah Yiibo....we.no wan the Aketi wife case to repeat itself on Ondo state.
She is from Imo and a very close friend of Betty. Ondo are seeing her as a continuation of Betty's reign, and I don't blame them. After what that women showed them.

3 Likes

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Slytiger: 12:20am On Mar 13
chopnaira:

She is from Imo and a very close friend of Betty. Ondo are seeing her as a continuation of Betty's reign, and I don't blame them. After what that women showed them.
Yeah. She was filling Ondo civil service with her people from Imo and even tried to impose a lady from Imo as chairperson of an LGA in Ondo. The youth and people had to protest. It made front-page on Nairaland too.

Till date, she hasn't changed. She is holding some girls conference in Imo and has filled the speakers with people from her state. She forgot she is no longer the governor's wife again.

One's wife closeness to Akeredolu's wife is bad for Olusola Oke's aspiration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:20am On Mar 13
grin
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Enemyofpeace: 12:57am On Mar 13
Ok. Life is turn by turn.

Finally, I’m back from nairaland prison where Seun kept me for saying the truth. Aluta continua! Victory ascertain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by favor914: 12:58am On Mar 13
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by favor914: 1:00am On Mar 13
Oracleforce:
Sharap.
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Benbellamor: 1:38am On Mar 13
This is the man Fayose fought for tooth and nail in PDP to become Ondo state governor In 2019 but jimoh Ibrahim spoils his chances.... He never thank anyone but decamped to APC...... Lucky Auedatiwa will show him pepper

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by BabaRamota1980: 1:43am On Mar 13
chopnaira:
Mazi Oke is a Clown. His wife is a friend to Betty. He has failed before he even started. grin

Both ladies are from Imo State.

3 Likes

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Izuchukwu70: 1:47am On Mar 13
LagosFirstSon:

Not in Osun state where Tinubu cousin, Gboyega Oyetola was rejected in the last governorship election.

In this same Osun state, Tinubu lost woefully in the presidential election.

This is the same Osun state that Tinubu originally hails from o

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by abbey621(m): 1:55am On Mar 13
E mi lokan without proper backing and financing is the same as a failure......Take your campaign to the real e mi lokan and know your faith instantly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Blitzking: 2:02am On Mar 13
How is that your fair daughter that is a doctor. Can't remember her name a pure breed professional. She should probably be overseas now.
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by adamusuleiman1: 2:24am On Mar 13
BabaRamota1980:

Both ladies are from Imo State.
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:15am On Mar 13
They don start again na you be the next in line to use people lives and welfare play kalo kalo 😪

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Investor Flees Nigeria After Being Paid N32b For Vessels - Amaechi / Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal / Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.