Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke (28423 Views)

2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu / Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary / 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by anonimi: 8:07am On Mar 13
senatordave1:
Who doesn't loot

Buhari, Tinubu and everyone in APC because they are all saints don't loot, as they are the ones fighting corruption like kilode.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:15am On Mar 13
Paraman:
I doubt aketi will handover to him. I don't think he will be able to outspend the governor at the primary.
Olusola oke don't get luck aswear

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by membranus: 8:35am On Mar 13
jaxxy:

ohh the traitor vp? Lol

How did he treat aketi?

Who gives a damn about Aketi in Ondo State? His wife's behaviour made rubbish of his legacies here.
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by senatordave1(m): 8:55am On Mar 13
Irony1:

Oga stop assuming everyone with a contrary view is obedients. Ahhhh why are you so obsessed with them?

That particular guy is xombidient
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by senatordave1(m): 8:55am On Mar 13
Irony1:

Right now, No

Yes sir.do election in kwara state again and let's see who they vote
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by 10kgod(m): 9:20am On Mar 13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Vello(m): 9:32am On Mar 13
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by senatordave1(m): 9:32am On Mar 13
Vello:
Dead On Arrival
Never, ever!

Why
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Exceed15: 9:44am On Mar 13
Bad advert. His campaign team are dumb.
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by ufuosman(m): 10:28am On Mar 13
Dey play
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by bakila: 10:38am On Mar 13
senatordave1:

Yes in 2012 coming behind mimiko.he joined APC in 2016 and after losing primaries went to contest under AD and then returned to APC and wanted to contest against aketi in 2020 but stepped down in return for the ticket in 2024
Man proposed, God set time to disposes.
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Newborn27(f): 11:01am On Mar 13
Misplaced priority...

Using that phrase "emi lokan" alone has make him to loose the election before the D-date.

Someone who shouted emi lokan in not up to a year of his ruling...the masses are suffering and you deemed it fit to use the same devilish slang ....come and win the election in your dream. embarassed
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Mar 13
membranus:

Who gives a damn about Aketi in Ondo State? His wife's behaviour made rubbish of his legacies here.

I see? then why is he going to beg aketis people?

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by IBB007: 11:19am On Mar 13
Lol…inec don too chop this guy money
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by MZBusinessPlan: 11:53am On Mar 13
No be True, Dr Paul Akintelure Lokan
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by edetic: 12:43pm On Mar 13
Congratulations sir, it's your turn to grab your own share of the cake, abeg, make u no finish am o, after eight years it will be another person's turn.
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by wiseoneking: 2:29pm On Mar 13
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin
But why is it that the most prominent men in SW always marries Igbo women. Men, this is too much, even Oke’s wife. This are the ones we know. The next governor of ogun state’s wife is most likely to be Igbo. Lagos state escaped it through tribalism. Osun is still with Igbo wife and Igbo mother.

Well, we hope to have another Igbo First Lady in ondo very soon by Gods special grace.

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by wiseoneking: 2:35pm On Mar 13
chopnaira:
Mazi Oke is a Clown. His wife is a friend to Betty. He has failed before he even started. grin
Trubalists! You guys kept on marrying Igbo women why leaving your women. The greatest set of Yoruba men from politicians, entertainers etc are married to Igbo women.
I bet you 2 in every ten Yoruba men in the US are married to Igbo.
Zoning will not favour the incumbent governor. I see oke winning. Stop hating

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by DWickedLandLord: 2:56pm On Mar 13
senatordave1:

Tinubu lost by 9000 votes,how is that woeful or don't you check your dictionary as well? So if he loses osun,it means he will lose the election? Obidients always focus on irrelevant issues while the main issues escapes them

Everybody is an obedient.
All they need is an opposing viewpoint 🙄

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by deeva2: 4:42pm On Mar 13
No more Igbo woman as first lady in Ondo state..

Betty really showed us shege..

1 Like

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Easylife1234: 6:58pm On Mar 13
Emilokan indeed
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Vello(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13
Ask Betty
senatordave1:

Why
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by doyinbaby(f): 8:38pm On Mar 13
senatordave1:

It is his turn actually.aketi would have handed over to him.he has been contesting since 2012
it is the turn of whoever's has the intersex of ondo people at heart
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by MZBusinessPlan: 10:50pm On Mar 13
What about Gilda Amata? Ayedatiwa's girlfriend from Imo, who I'm sure will be the next first lady if he's elected.
He's even the first lady as we speak, go and verify
deeva2:

Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by press9jatv: 8:21am On Mar 14
Tinubu won’t give this one the APC governorship ticket. Aiyedatiwa don outsmart the political bigwigs in Ondo APC.
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Prettychild(f): 8:43am On Mar 14
I have done a case with this SAN
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Iampromoted(m): 10:39am On Mar 14
MZBusinessPlan:
What about Gilda Amata? Ayedatiwa's girlfriend from Imo, who I'm sure will be the next first lady if he's elected.
He's even the first lady as we speak, go and verify

Gilda Amata? Ruke Amata's ex-wife?
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Ballack1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14
[quote author=senatordave1 post=128909760]

I know but they are still ondo kingdom linguistically and geographically in ondo central

Ole-Oluji/Okeigbo is under Ondo South , it's their turn as well
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by senatordave1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14
[quote author=Ballack1 post=128931839][/quote]

They speak ondo
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by christistruth01: 3:00pm On Mar 14
deeva2:

Please is it true that Gov Akeredolu had already been dead for 6 days with Betty running things behind the Scenes before they announced his death after Aketi’s niece spilled the beans that her uncle had already passed?
I’m not into Tribal I just want to know what really happened
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by Ballack1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14
[quote author=senatordave1 post=128931922]

Similar dialect but not the same. Even if they speak Ondo, Ile-Oluji is under Ondo South .
Re: Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke by senatordave1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14
[quote author=Ballack1 post=128934746][/quote]

Giving them is like giving ondo central.they can only get when the other 5 lgas have gotten their full

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara / Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.