Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos (48561 Views)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Longevo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13
I know this place. The church and the Mosque was started by two brothers.
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by BOSSkesh(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13
Tolerance
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Lovelyn451(f): 4:52pm On Mar 13
That Church I'll be extremely careful
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Saviola86: 4:52pm On Mar 13
Muslims will soon burn the church. Religion of peace my ass
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Merchant247: 4:52pm On Mar 13
Check the name of the street, Adebayo steet it's a Yoruba dominated street, this kind of thing can only happen in SW
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by slivertongue: 4:52pm On Mar 13
Yoruba church and mosque
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by riverbird: 4:54pm On Mar 13
It's around terminus area in the heart of jos.
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Rastty: 4:55pm On Mar 13
Must something happen itšŸ’
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by PointZerom: 4:55pm On Mar 13
everythingtall3:
Religion is our number 1 problem in this world. It has really really divided us . How can we be fighting for God when he's the most powerful.

Did God say you should fight for Him or you're just misinformed?
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by osothermal(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13
Started by 2 yoruba brothers, it's at terminus area
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Pootle: 5:00pm On Mar 13
africans and religion
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Babangidapikin: 5:01pm On Mar 13
cool The people in the church and mosque is what matters and the Angels dominating them ..I don't think I am religious but I have practice both faith ... I stop being religious when I came in contact with the presence of Baba God and all I could feel is love ..love so great it would melt the most hardened heart .. that is why I always say stop preaching you would go to hell, because people start to adopt the mentality of hell , rather preach about making it to heaven, so people would start adopting the mentality of heaven, and what is the mentality of heaven love .... without love the world would have been very difficult for us to survive in, because Baba God won't allow food to grow abi did you pay anything for food to grow , and we would pay for oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Pinicop(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13
Bigseven:
Religion is the major problem of this country and is a big set back thatā€™s after 63years of independence we still donā€™t have one Nigeria. Infact lately I feel this country to shared into five.
A scenario happen to my sister serving in kano on Monday, she was walking heading to her PPA the some
Almajeriā€™s began to throw stone at her for no reason and chanting ā€œthis one is arnaā€ This is how bad religion has got Nigeria into. Sheā€™s leaving kano asap because thatā€™s a threat to her life.

Any religion that has intolerance towards another religion is a catalyst to chaos. Let love lead pls

Sorry to hear what happened to your sister.
In what area that happened, if I can ask.
I'm living in Kano, by the way.
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by YellowbaMoslem: 5:03pm On Mar 13
everythingtall3:
Religion is our number 1 problem in this world. It has really really divided us . How can we be fighting for God when he's the most powerful.

Islam is the problem, not religion.

Its Muslims that fights for their Allah.

Christians and Atheists are just defending themselves before they get extincted.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by AllahOfBlood: 5:05pm On Mar 13
The church people should be very watchful of an impending terrorist attack
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Atlantis585: 5:05pm On Mar 13
Soon the people from the religion of piss will call it haram.
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Glassysea(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13
No big deal is this part of world we hear this bullshit
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by denko(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13
They pay tithe but still richer than your murderous religious followers so what is now the point
NeoWanZaeed:
At least...mosque ain't force paying you tax called tithe
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by rapcy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13
willi926:
So just a reminder to those burning churches and mosque that these 2 structures are still standing in the same street. They should come and do the needful Abi?

grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Yestogood: 5:14pm On Mar 13
NeoWanZaeed:
At least...mosque ain't force paying you tax called tithe

So the mosque was built and maintained for free? Government has always found a way to funnel funds to mosques.
If it can't be proved that churches actually defrauded anyone, let them be.
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13
I know this place in Jos, they conduct services side by side. When the pastor says praise the Lord in church, people attending jumat prayer in the mosque will say hallelujah grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by PastorFire: 5:19pm On Mar 13
Yes, this is Adebayo street in Jos.
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Bluntemperor: 5:20pm On Mar 13
everythingtall3:

Are you sure of your facts?
In Dubai,there is a Building having both the Mosque and a Church in the same single building!
Tolerance of our People is advocated!
Is God in Dubai different from the Black man Africa Country in Nigeria?
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by NaijaPrince18: 5:20pm On Mar 13
F*ck Islam
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by PastorFire: 5:20pm On Mar 13
finallybusy:
Thereā€™s a region of Jos highly protected from stupid crises. I guess thatā€™s where these buildings reside.

This building is in a hot red zone during crisis. Predominantly the Hausa area.

The other Churches surrounding it have all been burnt down except this one.
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by babamoha(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13
Remove religion from the system and see how beautiful the land will be.
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Slimlord(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13
Bigseven:
Religion is the major problem of this country and is a big set back thatā€™s why after 63years of independence we still donā€™t have one Nigeria. Infact lately I feel this country should be to shared or divided into five. Especially Middle Belt should be independent so it can fight itā€™s enemies.
A scenario happen to my sister serving in kano on Monday, she was walking heading to her PPA the some
Almajeriā€™s began to throw stone at her for no reason and chanting ā€œthis one is arnaā€ This is how bad religion has got Nigeria into. Sheā€™s leaving kano asap because thatā€™s a threat to her life.

Any religion that has intolerance towards another religion is a catalyst to chaos. Let love lead pls
Perhaps she wore a tight gown, or a shirt not longer than her ass, or a small revealing outfit
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by achimendy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13
everythingtall3:

Religion is not the problem but man is. Human beings instigate hatred and division towards each other for personal gains.
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Samtino(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13
another one in Badagry

Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by killsmith(f): 5:29pm On Mar 13
everythingtall3:
That is the foolishness of religious people.
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by Rumundele(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13
You are now displaying it for them to remember.
If i were you i will not have put it on social media.
Nowhere is safe again
Re: Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos by fidel2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13
St theresa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.