Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) (42467 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by jaksmillioniar: 2:27pm On Mar 13
Dey should beat dem more and naked d lady among dem
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by sirray001: 2:30pm On Mar 13
Chisave:
Useless set of people.

It was people like this that collected The Tecno Camon 20 pro not up to a month in January.

Imagine I bought a phone for 220k on the 22nd of December using Easybuy, it was stolen on the 21st of January.

I am now paying for a phone that is already stolen.

That is why I don't sometimes blame people dishing out Jungle Justice on people like this.
but did you report to police? They can help you to retrieve your phone.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Tizu(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13
Why didn't they burn them in that vehicle?
It would have been -4
Lucky for them shocked
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 13
Old video
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by cybriz82(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13
Stale news this happens some months back...
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Emdebby2: 3:55pm On Mar 13
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Dalohad: 6:45pm On Mar 13
Panel-beat dem well-well, make dem 4 resemble identical quadriplets.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Smithwilliams826: 6:48pm On Mar 13
No b to dey no face. Make Dem dey delete these pple.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Kingzjayzee: 10:59pm On Mar 13
If u don fall victim of this one-chance people eh, na u for first carry fuel and fire to set them ablaze. This people are more devilish than the devil. Very evil set of people.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Aberry(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13
Chisave:
Useless set of people.

It was people like this that collected The Tecno Camon 20 pro not up to a month in January.

Imagine I bought a phone for 220k on the 22nd of December using Easybuy, it was stolen on the 21st of January.

I am now paying for a phone that is already stolen.

That is why I don't sometimes blame people dishing out Jungle Justice on people like this.

Same happened to me when I was into cab service in Benin... It was really painful... Was struggling paying for a phone that was already stolen, and the worst of it all was that my car I was using for cab had to broke down that I couldn't raise money to fix it... Was then searching for side hustling to pay for a stolen phone...
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 6:35am On Mar 14
sylve11:

Those guys talking on the background have some of the most annoying assent I have ever heard. Damn it! embarassed cool

grin grin
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 6:37am On Mar 14
Quamone:

God saved me on Sunday evening from this wicked people called one chance at under bridge Anthony bus stop going to Oshodi Oke in Lagos.

Thank God for your life
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 6:38am On Mar 14
VULCAN:
Oga, pls look again.

I saw two men and two women.

Abi one of them is transexual?

grin
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 6:45am On Mar 14
dnawah:
na the face we want see,not the part she is covering. grin grin grin

All the face don swell up from excess beating grin
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 1:44pm On Mar 16
iCauseTrouble:
E don cast grin

grin
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by 43Ronin: 8:47pm On Mar 16
. Make dem press dat fat woman big breast well-well before dem burn am oo
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 8:32am On Mar 17
43Ronin:
. Make dem press dat fat woman big breast well-well before dem burn am oo

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest / Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver / Skye Bank Manager Who Stole N200m, Gets N100k Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.